Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess

+4
Serenitys Mommy
Justice4all
LottieM
Piper
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess

Post by Piper Sat May 28, 2011 8:49 am

Saturday proceedings scheduled 9 to 1.

Chat with livestream video:

http://www.realitychatter.com/h6-casey-anthony-trial-live-chat
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 am

I can't believe they are doing Cindy on Saturday when only some people can see it on TV.

I do think Cindy isn't going to help KC out anymore....she might have been trying to not believe Casey had anything to do with this before, but now that Baez said she knew and subsequently has admitted she lied for 3 years you just know Cindy is having a shock at last...a reality check.

I really wish I could have taped this day. Darn it!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 am

HLN is going to show today's proceeding in entirety starting at 1PM ET today. Yay!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat May 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Talk Of Caylee's Blanket Brings Cindy To Tears

Updated: 12:11 pm EDT May 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, testified on day 16 of Casey's murder trial on Saturday. Cindy was brought to tears as she described Caylee Anthony's baby blanket to prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick.

Casey walked into the courtroom smiling, wearing a light blue, beaded sweater and she had her hair pulled back into a bun.

Cindy Anthony described the layout of the family home Saturday during testimony. She also became emotional when she described a playhouse built for 2-year-old Caylee.

As Cindy tried to keep herself composed, she said, "I'm sorry."

Drane-Burdick asked her if she needed a minute and Cindy said, "Yes."

Judge Belvin Perry called for a short recess and as Cindy walked out of the courtroom, Casey became angry and started to cry.

At 9:00am, the first witness called to the stand on Saturday was Casey's ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.

The prosecution is looking to refocus its case after experiencing its first setback in the murder trial. State attorneys must decide how to proceed after getting rebuffed late Friday in an attempt to introduce instant messages between Casey and Lazzaro, which they say go to her motive.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28057538/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered

Updated: 6:15 pm EDT May 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, testified on day 16 of Casey's murder trial on Saturday. Cindy was brought to tears as she described Caylee Anthony's baby blanket and bed to prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick.

Casey walked into the courtroom smiling, wearing a light blue, beaded blouse and she had her hair pulled back into a bun.

DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
CINDY CRIES: Images Of Emotional Testimony
ANGRY CASEY CRIES: See Images | Watch Video
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 16
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Watch Video
IN COURT: Casey, Cindy, Ex, Lawyers, Judge

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 8:00 pm

ok here is my take on caseys outburst (can I put this here?)

at one point, she said "she wouldnt even look at me, my own mother didnt look at me once" Im assuming she is speaking of Cindy.

She also says the word "nothing" alot, tho I cant make out the rest of it to get a reference for it.

I also caught "every single day", again dont know what that is in reference to.

I also think I caught "no one can help me now" but maybe thats wishful thinking lol

One thing we could clearly see is she said "SHE PROMISED TO PROTECT ME"

It also looked like she said "she knew about it and did nothing" (hence my comment on the word nothing)

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. But Ive spent quite a while on that video trying to catch what I could out of it, and gathering things online. Im real curious to know what Casey said in full, and doubt we will ever know.

Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 pm

You deciphered more than I could.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks, Serenity's Mommy!

Here's the video~
http://ht.ly/5576X

Here are a couple of other things she said according to commentors:

“Why is SHE crying, I’m the one who sat in jail for 3 years! That’s bullsh*t!”

lissa77 lissa
#CaseyAnthony told her lawyer, “she never looked at me once the entire time.” (I read lips)

from Twitter

On another note~
IMO, Casey Anthony is testifying from the defense table and without the State's benefit of cross exam. Too bad the State can't replay her facial expressions with the time they happened and why to the jury at the end of this trial! Thankfully, it is said that when defendants do that it has a negative effect on the jury.

Last edited by Sherry on Sat May 28, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Serenitys Mommy wrote:ok here is my take on caseys outburst (can I put this here?)

at one point, she said "she wouldnt even look at me, my own mother didnt look at me once" Im assuming she is speaking of Cindy.

She also says the word "nothing" alot, tho I cant make out the rest of it to get a reference for it.

I also think I caught "no one can help me now" but maybe thats wishful thinking lol

It also looked like she said "she knew about it and did nothing" (hence my comment on the word nothing)

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. But Ive spent quite a while on that video trying to catch what I could out of it, and gathering things online. Im real curious to know what Casey said in full, and doubt we will ever know.

If you've read her lips correctly, I guess Baez's cross with Cindy will be asking telling her she knew too and helped cover it up.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Serenitys Mommy wrote:at one point, she said "she wouldnt even look at me, my own mother didnt look at me once" Im assuming she is speaking of Cindy.
The general consensus I've read at various sites is that she said something along those lines and said "she's going to protect him." I think most of what you caught is probably pretty close to what she really said.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Why would KC think Cindy would look at her/feel for her etc after KC wouldn't let Cindy visit her for how long? and after KC snubbed Cindy at those hearings?

What do you all think Cindy meant by She was looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Serenitys Mommy wrote:at one point, she said "she wouldnt even look at me, my own mother didnt look at me once" Im assuming she is speaking of Cindy.
The general consensus I've read at various sites is that she said something along those lines and said "she's going to protect him." I think most of what you caught is probably pretty close to what she really said.

I was just going to add what a commentor caught her saying and its like what you said-"she’s taking HIS side”.

My goodness but the spoiled little brat sure put on a fugly face! Evil or Very Mad
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm

thinking about it, I have a few more thoughts.

one...she knew about it and did nothing. This is referring to one of two things. first, she knew about the (alleged) abuse or second, she knew about the drowning. Im not buying either story, but im going to assume shes talking about the abuse.

two...she promised to protect me. well casey, one broken promise deserves another. When she gave birth to that child, she promised to protect her too. But she didnt. That poor innocent child had her life stolen from her. Hows it feel to be on the other side of a broken promise, esp. one so strong?

“Why is SHE crying, I’m the one who sat in jail for 3 years! That’s bullsh*t!” And youre gong to spend the rest of your life there too you heartless bitch, God willing. Just goes to show how cruel and evil this woman really is. Cindy and George have every right to cry, as does Lee. They lost a grandchild / niece.

How I wish the jury could be let in on all of this, and how I wish the state could use it against her. It amazes me she was so upset over this she didnt even try to cover her lips.

I try to look at this as if Serenity were Casey, (God forbid my daughter ever do something like this) and my feelings are the same. Her parents owe her NOTHING. Good for Cindy that she didnt even glance at Casey in passing. Even putting it in that perspective, I can understand how Cindy and George feel now towards Casey.

Hope Casey isnt afraid of needles.

Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 pm

What do you all think Cindy meant by She was looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago?

I think it means that up to about six weeks ago, Cindy was still holding out hope that casey didnt do it.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 9:36 pm

LottieM wrote:Why would KC think Cindy would look at her/feel for her etc after KC wouldn't let Cindy visit her for how long? and after KC snubbed Cindy at those hearings?

Cindy did look at Casey but I'm not sure if it was before or after Ms. Fugly Face had her tantrum. Here, at 11 minutes in:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html

On the reason for Cindy not looking for the Zanny as of 6 weeks ago-Cindy found out through Lippman and the State that Baez was going to throw George under the bus then. That pretty much told her that there was no nanny.

Last edited by Sherry on Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 pm

s of 6 weeks ago-Cindy found out through Lippman and the State that Baez was going to throw George under the bus then

see how bad casey screwed herself? her mother was still trying to help her, still looking for this nanny that didnt exist, hoping to save her daughter. giving her worthless daughter the benefit of the doubt that she didnt do it. But as soon as she heard what their defense was going to be, you are right, that proved to her there was no nanny.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Serenitys Mommy wrote:
s of 6 weeks ago-Cindy found out through Lippman and the State that Baez was going to throw George under the bus then

see how bad casey screwed herself? her mother was still trying to help her, still looking for this nanny that didnt exist, hoping to save her daughter. giving her worthless daughter the benefit of the doubt that she didnt do it. But as soon as she heard what their defense was going to be, you are right, that proved to her there was no nanny.

Casey hates her mother so much that any scenario Cindy would have had for her defense would have been rejected. That Cindy kept looking for the nanny could have been a good defense for Casey but she made sure it wouldn't happen. BTW, I believe Cindy knew there was no nanny all along.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 9:55 pm

any scenario Cindy would have had for her defense would have been rejected
do you think cindy tried to give them a defense?
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Serenitys Mommy wrote:
any scenario Cindy would have had for her defense would have been rejected
do you think cindy tried to give them a defense?

I think Cindy kept alluding to how the defense should be in a few of the letters to Casey. I have no proof but I wouldn't be surprised if the Blanchard Park abduction story came from Cindy.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Blanchard Park abduction story???

edit: just read thru some of the letters, i think i see what you are talking about. Those letters are sad, you can see how badly she wanted to help casey. I guess casey is getting a taste of her own medicine now, and she isnt liking it very much.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm still on the fence over how much George and/or Cindy knew and covered for KC. They both have changing stories and excuses for things that make no sense...a lot of what they've said sounds like lies....but I haven't decided yet if I think they knew Caylee was dead and lied to help KC or if they just lied to help KC keep from going to jail because they just figured she had done something stupid while hoping Caylee really was alive.

Cindy has not gained my support yet from her testimony and crying on the stand....she has a long way to go so she might yet...but for right now I thought her crying when seeing Caylee's bed was bogus because she said Caylee never even slept in it unless for a nap every once in a while. Caylee slept with Casey and sometimes the 3CMA's slept together. Cindy seemed to cry only when she saw Caylee's toys - and the bed- and then she smiled when she saw Caylee's picture. What gives with that? I don't get it.

I don't mean to discount Cindy's grief over losing Caylee and her own daughter possibly jailed for the rest of her life or killed....I wouldn't want to trade places with her for anything....but I just can't believe in her yet. Something just keeps nagging at me that Cindy might have found out Caylee was dead and might have helped Casey with the 30 day script before calling the cops.

You all remember that 30 day script. The nanny gave Casey a list of things to do and say for 30 days after which Casey would be allowed to call the police. And then lo and behold Cindy rounds up Casey in 30 days and calls the cops. It seems suspicious to me.

Sherry, I think Cindy may have had some hand in the Blanchard Park story too. I wouldn't rule out that Cindy took Caylee from Casey at the park or somewhere and that's how she ended up with Caylee that weekend of Father's Day, because no one has yet said when Casey brought Caylee to Cindy...and they won't talk about it.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

If you remember, Cindy asked for the photo to be taken down while she testified, and she needed a short break to compose herself to continue. The woman has been thru alot. I dont know enough about what cindy and george did or didnt do to form a thought on what they did or didnt know ( I was without tv for a while when this case first started)
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

Yeah, I heard her ask for the picture to be taken down. She probably felt bad lying in front of it. Shocked Seriously, she has her pics all over her house and she carries around that bear, but she can't look at Caylee's face while she's on the stand?

I don't trust any of them, yet.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 29, 2011 10:37 am

Around the 3 minute mark, Cindy talks about Caylee's teddy bear, which also disappears. Do you think Casey took the teddy bear away from Cindy to be a spiteful bitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5ESb-diwU

Don't you find it odd in hindsight that this teddy bear image was in Casey's photobucket?

Casey Anthony Trial Day 5: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro and Cindy Anthony/Casey Anthony Throws Tantrum During Recess 17565188_432X480

Did they ever find the teddy bear?

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

That's pretty weird, Julie.

I don't recall them ever finding any of Caylee's toys but that doll....unless you count that bag of stuffed animals Cindy said were not Caylee's before she opened up the bag.

I recall Tony saying Caylee wouldn't go to sleep without lots of stuffed animals and her doll. Lots of stuffed animals soaked in chloroform? But soaked in chloroform or not, I've been really confused over this bag of stuffed animals that Cindy rejected because they smelled of smoke and weren't Caylee's for that reason even though she never looked.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 am

Did you all catch where Cindy said KC's lanyard for Universal sometimes had someone else's name on it other than KC's?

Cindy said KC said she and her friends switched sometimes for shits and giggles....but what is the real reason do you think?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun May 29, 2011 1:00 pm

On the lanyard-the real reason it had someone else's name on it was because she didn't have one with her name on it so this one was used to deceive her mother into thinking she really worked. Bet she never thought her mother would look at it that closely.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sun May 29, 2011 6:25 pm

oh man that picture is creepy!

edit: got so sidetracked from that pic I forgot the rest of my post...yea I wouldnt put it past Casey to take the bear just to be spiteful.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Do y'all think KC really had Winnie the Pooh as her bedroom decor when she was 16 years old? Or do you think Cindy made that up to corroborate Baez's 'immaturity' argument?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Who knows with this family. But I can see KC having a Pooh room, merely because that's what CA bought for her, after all Mommy Knows Best, and mommy is the boss.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Day 5 Video Clips

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Day 5 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 29, 2011 10:17 pm

sitemama wrote:Who knows with this family. But I can see KC having a Pooh room, merely because that's what CA bought for her, after all Mommy Knows Best, and mommy is the boss.

Laughing I love you, mama!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun May 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Serenitys Mommy wrote:ok here is my take on caseys outburst (can I put this here?)

Casey Lashes out in court Video & Lip Reader’s view of what is said

May 28, 2011

tags: Casey Anthony, Casey Anthony Trial

by BigMouthShelly

Read more:
http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 pm

If I could get away with it, I would deck out my room in either tinkerbelle or dolphins ( I collect dolphins) but hubby wont let me lmao so who knows maybe at 16 kc did have winnie the pooh

edit: about what the lip reader said

why should cindy be protecting casey?? caylee is dead...throw her to the wolves, thats what I say. bittersweet revenge. casey failed to protect caylee, failed to allow her to grow up and have her child hood, like a real mother should of, would of. now shes seeing how it feels.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 30, 2011 12:55 am

Mommy, after my dau was killed, I raised her son and dau. When Nicole, my granddaughter, was 16 she had nothing but unicorns in her room. She still has the lamp that a friend of mine in Ohio made for her. It is a huge unicorn head, painted pearl white with a golden horn. It still sits on her night stand, and she is now 31 years old. All the kids know not to touch it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 am

Unicorns vs Winnie and his friends ....Unicorns are ageless. Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Mon May 30, 2011 10:11 am

thats awesome she still has the lamp. You are never too old to deck your room out in cartoons. Its when we lose our imaginations that life becomes boring.
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon May 30, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks for the link, Julie!!!

~Snipped~
“…hurts me… she’s here to protect him… she‘s never protected me…
she’s not even trying now… (Lawyer mentions giving Cindy a chance)
She’s been given a chance for 3 years and did NOTHING…
But now ya know it’s like she’s been given the chance… like every single day…"

…away from them… and everyone will help him… and I can’t help who she’s with… I mean I can’t…”

…that hurts so bad… she didn’t look at me once the entire time… (mumbles) …yeah, she did the other day…
(shaking head at Baez) she’s not gonna fight for me… there’s no way…
(wiping cheeks, shaking her head no) there’s no way for that, there’s no way for her…"

What a hateful, spiteful, ungrateful, murdering POS!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon May 30, 2011 11:35 am

Link to video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

It just kills me to watch these people feign over and comfort Miss Killer!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 am

Piper wrote:

It just kills me to watch these people feign over and comfort Miss Killer!

Me too, it's so disgusting! barf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Regarding Cindy's testimony so far....

What she said on the stand Saturday about the night of June 15th....she said she and Caylee were swimming in the pool and Casey came by and wanted to swim too but she told Casey that Caylee had been in there too long already so Casey went inside to get a towel for Caylee and in the mean time Cindy took off Caylee's swim vest and swim suit and let her swim naked in the pool like she liked to do all the time when it was time to get out...she then handed Caylee out of the pool to Casey who 'received' Caylee in a towel and took her inside and gave her a shower. ( I italicized the towel part above because I hardly believe Cindy went to the pool with Caylee in the first place without a towel)

Cindy's original story on this was.....she and Caylee were swimming when Casey came over about 7PM and Casey took Caylee out of the pool because Caylee was cold....and took her inside and gave her a warm bath.

Ok they sound similar...but are they? Her recent version sounds like TMI to me....

Next....remember way back when, when Cindy was addressing to rumor that Caylee drowned in the pool? Cindy said "People drown all the time and are brought back"....and we assume if Cindy had been there when Caylee 'drowned' say on the 15th Cindy, being a nurse, would have 'brought her back' if she could have...if it hadn't been too long to do so....and we assume that if anyone had gotten to a drowned Caylee in time, 911 would have been called and Caylee might have been brought back. Also note, that George knew CPR too...so if he was there in time he too might have been able to 'bring Caylee back'. So IF she drowned by accident in the pool, apparently when she was discovered it was too late to bring her back so 911 wasn't even called unless only Casey was there and panicked as Baez says, but he also implies George was there.

So Baez says Caylee drowned by accident in the pool on June 16th...that takes Cindy out of the equation....true or not, there is plenty of reasonable cause to think she may have drowned on the 15th and that Cindy is covering it up.

But Baez says it was George who held the drowned baby in his arms and told Casey her mother was never going to forgive her for this....Cindy isn't mentioned except that she's apparently going to be pissed if she finds out Caylee drowned....thus according to Baez, Cindy is not in the know, but George is.

My question....Could Cindy be working with Baez to throw George under the bus and save her daughter?

More....

Cindy said on the stand how she and Casey watched that Father's Day video after the pool thing and she said Caylee was standing right there with them wondering what all the fuss was about. I have to wonder if Caylee might really have been in the bathtub 'naked' swimming in there and drowned somehow while they were on the computer....or if they just left Caylee in the pool with her vest on and Caylee wanted to get out but first she wanted to swim naked like usual and took her own suit and vest off and went for it and drowned.

I know....things like this happen all the time so why would anyone but Casey go to such trouble to hide the whole thing and not give Caylee a proper burial. My answer to that...this family is beyond weird! And Casey and Cindy seem to team up on George a lot and make him feel like he's the only dumbass in the family...so if Casey and Cindy together allowed Caylee to die, then might not they want to desperately hide that from George...and then together throw George under the bus?

Thoughts?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 30, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't believe there is any truth in the drowning story. I think Caylee was very "dry" when she died.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Good Morning America 5/30/11

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm

I was just reading on twitter, that Lee is filing a Motion to also be in the court room during the trail, just like his parents. I think that he believes that if KC "sees" him...maybe she won't follow through with accusing him. I thinks he's a bit dillusional if he trusts his sister at all!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
Updated: 7:12 pm EDT May 30, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.

The motion was filed over the weekend by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony, will petition the judge on Tuesday to allow Lee Anthony to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses. Typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Lee Anthony is hoping Judge Belvin Perry will allow him to sit in the courtroom to watch, just as his parents have been allowed to.

Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony is expected to be on the stand again on Tuesday, after giving emotional testimony on Saturday.

Throughout the first week of testimony, prosecutors methodically worked their way through each stage of the case. Casey’s friends and ex-boyfriends testified and prosecutors showed her partying as if nothing was wrong in the days following the time her attorneys claim Caylee drowned.

Casey's father George Anthony also testified last week, along with a tow company manager who said he smelled human decomposition in Casey's car.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the trial is slowly building and on Tuesday, it’s likely the court will hear Cindy's 911call that she made to report Caylee missing.

"Smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car,” Cindy Anthony said in the 911 call she made back in 2008.

"The emotion you hear in at 911 call is really going to seal the deal,” said Sheaffer.

Law enforcement is also expected to testify, to spell out Casey's lies about dropping Caylee of at the Saw Grass apartments with the mystery babysitter Zenaida Gonzales and even leading them to Universal Studios where she claimed she worked.

"We'll have investigators testify to the numerous lies she told them,” said Sheaffer.

Sheaffer said he also expects Casey's pattern of crying to continue when Caylee is brought up, something she never did at other court hearings. He believes that's what she's been instructed to do by her attorneys, but said her acting falls flat when she can't maintain her emotion for very long.

"Although she tries to stay in character, she can't and reverts back to the real Casey when we see her glaring at her mother," said Sheaffer.

Sheaffer also said he believes the defense will have to be very careful when cross examining Cindy Anthony on Tuesday. He said if they attack Cindy the way they've attacked George, it might look to the jury like they're just picking on a grieving grandmother.

Prosecutors contend that 25-year-old Casey suffocated Caylee with duct tape. Casey's defense team says the child drowned accidentally in a family pool.

Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's summer 2008 death. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death.

The trial will resume at 8:30am on Tuesday.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 30, 2011 9:54 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I was just reading on twitter, that Lee is filing a Motion to also be in the court room during the trail, just like his parents. I think that he believes that if KC "sees" him...maybe she won't follow through with accusing him. I thinks he's a bit dillusional if he trusts his sister at all!
I was wondering why Lee hadn't been there and had forgotten about his status as a witness barring him from being there. I wonder if he really believes he can get his sister to back off of accusing him, or if he finally supports Justice For Caylee after watching Casey throw the whole family under the bus to save her sorry ass. He might want to be there to look her in the eye and watch her go down in person. I wonder if he is going to mouth "I love you" to her when he takes the stand like he did in a hearing awhile back.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm

sitemama wrote:I don't believe there is any truth in the drowning story. I think Caylee was very "dry" when she died.
I would normally agree with you, but many lies do have a shade of truth in them. I'm starting to wonder if Casey murdered Caylee by drowning her. Cindy did tell co-workers on June 17 that she thought somebody had been swimming in the pool because the gate was open and the ladder was down.

If Caylee did drown, I don't believe Cindy or George knew anything about it. I believe George when he says he would've done anything to save Caylee if he had found her drowned in the pool. I don't believe he would've just walked into the house with Caylee in her arms as Baez claimed in his opening statement. In my opinion, he would've been frantically doing CPR on her and screaming for Casey to call 911.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm

I would believe Casey intentionall drowned Caylee. But the State is saying duct tape was the weapon. Had Baez left it at accidental drowning he would have had his reasonable doubt. However, I think that would have been a bit of trouble for Baez to leave it there, i.e., for allowing the State to pick up the tab for investigations and such. HHJP did say that the new thing for lawyering is going after abuses of JAC funds. Baez has to let there be a trail showing those monies were needed in the first place.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next