Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel duped

+2
FystyAngel
anoush
6 posters

Go down

I feel duped Empty I feel duped

Post by anoush Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

You know the more I watch the news the more I am getting an awful feeling that everyone has been taken for a ride on that psycho merry-go-round of the anthonys.
I have watched all of the media coverage on this case since day one. And there is just something not right about the whole thing. I remember how Cindy and George acted in the beginning, withholding information, retracting statements given to the police. Especially Cindy.And that doesn't even cover her attitude. I'm sorry but I am the mother of two daughters and if either one killed my grand child there is no way in hell I would be defending her. And I love my children more than my own life but come on! Then that whole business about George molesting Casey. I am beginning to think he was in on that defense. Cindy lying on the stand. At first I felt bad for them during the trial, but then I started getting a funny feeling. I saw Cindy smile today when she saw Casey and talk about how pretty she looked! Are you kidding me? Something is not right here about this whole thing. Don't even get me started on that jury!
Anoush

anoush

Back to top Go down

I feel duped Empty Re: I feel duped

Post by FystyAngel Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Welcome to RC...

I know that you mean. I think the majority of the public feel the same way. I really thought the prosecution must have had MORE since they were going for the DP....but it just wasn't there. How sad for Caylee. She got no justice.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Agreed, anoush....it's disgusting.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by BREEZE4 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome aboard our crazy train....
I agree I am a father and if my kid did something this bad, no way in hell would I lie or try to help cover it up!

BREEZE4

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by BeFound Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Anoush :)

I feel your pain. I was just watching some videos unrelated and this lady saw her kids on a looting/robbery video and reported them to police herself. She said to the reporter, "This is not the kind of kids that I'm raising to do stuff like this..."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43651913#43675815 and look for "Mom Reports Own Kids in Robbery"

Maybe if the Anthony's took a better look at their child's behavior and gave her some hard love, maybe Caylee would be a little girl just growing up like millions of others.

Rest in Peace Caylee. I hope at some point justice for her will prevail.
BeFound
BeFound

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by anoush Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 pm

I watched the news, again today and Dr. Drew and others keep telling us that this is the way the jury voted and we have to respect that. Whatever. I don't think they realize how alot of people have watched this unfold for the past 3 years and I for one kept hoping in the beginning she would be found alive. So I became attached to poor Caylee. As a mother I cannot understand how another mother could do something like that to her child and yet I know it goes on all the time. Most of it goes unreported. But this case was especially sick and horrifying to me because of the way she acted and her her whole family for that matter. I keep hearing news people say well we don't know how we would act. B.S. I would be bat-S#@%-crazy if my little granddaughter went missing, and I sure as heck would treat the equusearch people like they did. I have one of those cuties too at the same age as Caylee. Oh I guess I could go on and on and yet my ranting won't bring little caylee back or see that her mother is punished. In time we all will heal but we will never forget. Maybe in someways this is worse for Casy. She is going to feel like a hunted animal the rest of her life. Not to mention every book or movie deal she gets someone she owes money to will be there with their hand out. I think we will hear from her again. About the only people who support her are cut from the same cloth. Let's just hope she never has another child. I'm not very religious but I can't help but think when that lighting bolt hit that tree near her memorial a higher power was speaking.
Anoush

anoush

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:08 pm

I think that lightening bolt was a message from Caylee, not God showing revenge toward Casey. My God is not a vengeful God. Caylee was trying to let everyone know that she is happier than she has ever been. She is in the arms of God, who loves her more than any of us do, and definitely more that her family did.

She wants those stuffed animals to be given to living kids who can enjoy them. She does not want anyone to memorialize a swampy area where she was left to rot, and be gnawed on by wild animals. Don't think of her being in that place, remember her in Heaven, playing with all the other kids who have died too soon.

Since I have adopted this vision of Caylee, I am feeling better. Casey will offend again. I'm sure of that. She thinks she can do anything and get by with it. She always did with her mom and dad, and with the help of Baez & his dream team, she also got away with murder. She will do something else and will face another judge. I just hope there is no other child involved with her.

But in the end, she will meet her final judge.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down