Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASEY'S RELEASE

+3
Sherry
Piper
slikkerie
7 posters

Go down

CASEY'S RELEASE Empty CASEY'S RELEASE

Post by slikkerie Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm

This trial and the outcome of the proceedings has truly brought to the public's eye, once again, the flaws in the u.s./global justice system.
This woman is a psychopath, a liar to the fullest degree, and is now free to walk the earth and BENEFIT from this horrible event.  The slogan/statement "The world is watching", will not phase this human being.  She is beyond all of this mentally, and will only be considering what she can gain for herself from this tragedy.  As in the O.J. Simpson trial, we are aghast at what has transpired and can only hope that somehow justice will be served.
Thus far, we have not even been informed as to the actual CARE of this child!  If "Zanny the Nanny" didn't exist, who was caring for this child while she told everyone around her that this was her caregiver when no one in her family was taking care of little Caylee??  NO ONE.  I believe this child was drugged - for who knows how long at a time, and left who knows where, while this sad and deranged excuse for a mother was out doing what she felt was important.  This was obviously sleeping around, partying, etc., while Caylee's grandparents thought she was being cared for by a responsible person!
What about the cheque and credit card fraud?  Has she served time for these crimes?

p.s.
This woman CANNOT be allowed to benefit from this crime.  It will be up to us, the general public of the world, to ensure this does not happen for her.
We cannot stop the paid interviews, nor the cash that is rolling in from the obvious degenerate population that supports her.
We CAN however, REFUSE to pay for a book, a movie, or anything else that might benefit her in the least.
I've been off work for the past few months and was hooked into watching this "trial" - and cannot even put into words how shocked i was when the verdict was delivered.  It is so frightening that common sense did not dictate in the making of this judgement.
As one person in the crowd awaiting her release said into the cameras, I too would be the one that would take a stand and keep things in a stalemate, if only to keep her behind bars that much longer.  This woman should at the very least be in prison for the rest of her life.
We all know that.

slikkerie

Back to top Go down

CASEY'S RELEASE Empty Re: CASEY'S RELEASE

Post by Piper Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Agreed! Boycott everyone and everything that would allow more blood money from Caylee Anthony to be made off her mother, attorneys or media.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm

ITA!

This is the single best way to love Caylee: honor her memory with righteous shunning of any one, or any organization, that benefits those who sought to silence Caylee's cry for justice.~Peter Hyatt

Welcome to RC, slikkerie

Last edited by Sherry on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

So is karma a boomerang? Will Casey one day pay for this unnecessary murder? Let's never forget, Casey TRIED to pin this death penalty murder rap on ANYONE but herself! Roy Kronk, Jessie Grund, Zenaida Gonzales, Casey didn't care WHO had to pay with their life for the murder she committed against her own baby daughter.

When will we see her next? What do you think? Why?

I'm going out on a limb here with my bet. We see her in three months, she's out of the country............... Any one else have a bet?

When will we see Casey next?

1 - 6 months
6 months - 5 years
5 - 10 years
never
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm

eva, I hope the next time we hear of her she is on her way to spending alot of time behind bars for a crime she did not commit but the jury deemed she did. affraid
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 am

eva wrote:

When will we see her next? What do you think? Why?

I'm going out on a limb here with my bet. We see her in three months, she's out of the country............... Any one else have a bet?

When will we see Casey next?

1 - 6 months
6 months - 5 years
5 - 10 years
never
I'll play!

Baez is going to keep KC in the spotlight so they can keep on pissing off the world and making bank on Caylee's death....so I am waging my bet she is seen in less than 6 months...more like within 90 days.

Some media will have KC on TV to 'tell the story'...this will spark new anger at her as she lies about it, and she'll be on a rampage to sue anyone she can for saying anything bad about her. It will be all KC all the time for several months as she and Baez cry foul over and over again.

Baez will totally be beside her as her personal lawyer and advisor (think Anna Nicole and Howard)....and he won't be lawyering for anyone else until either KC doesn't drag him in enough fun and cash or KC decides she doesn't need him to help her stay in the spotlight and dumps him.

The KC story will be over after about 3 months after KC surfaces again.....as media loses interest in her after finding out she's still lying. Baez will try to keep some fresh new thing going but he will fail...and by 5 months from now nobody will be interested in KC at all....she will then have a great need for attention and will do something else and will begin to make plans for another mystery where she is blamed for 'something she didn't do'.

Unless she gets her own Train Wreck Reality Show about trying to get her life on track after jail. But if she does, it won't air long because KC is rather boring actually. Laughing

In general, I think this is a Summer Fling for the media and by Fall when football season begins and we begin to plan for the holidays, this will be over.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/281721/Mistake-in-chloroform-evidence-in-Casey-Anthony-case
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

I think Casey's ("Tot Mom"...LOL!!!) money grubbing hands will unfortunately bring her out very, very soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016585/Casey-Anthony-Palm-Springs-discuss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 am

Wow, that was interesting Julie! She'll be worth $100,000 if she takes a million dollar deal? Get in line...LMAO!! And don't call me Tot Mom!!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 am

Well, I guess there won't be any million dollar deal since no way would KC take a lie detector test. Laughing

Speaking of which...I want Baez to take one too and be asked if KC really told him George abused her or if they made that up together.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 am

Piper wrote:Wow, that was interesting Julie! She'll be worth $100,000 if she takes a million dollar deal? Get in line...LMAO!! And don't call me Tot Mom!!

TOT MOM!!!!!!!!

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am

Casey Anthony dunk tank making big splash at fair

At Kentucky attraction, you can choose your own verdict — for a dollar a throw

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43811943/ns/today-today_people/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

Oh Julie, that was cracking me up on the news this morning. The fair officials ended up making them take it down, I would have given anything to throw a few balls myself!! The most hated woman in the US......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

LOL, did you see the Casey Tot Mom impersonator in the tank? Pink shirt & ponytail, LOL!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Piper wrote:Wow, that was interesting Julie! She'll be worth $100,000 if she takes a million dollar deal? Get in line...LMAO!! And don't call me Tot Mom!!

Piper, I think he meant if she didn't take the $1 million deal, she would only be worth $100,000 in the next offer. I think her value will depreciate very fast.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Do you want to read this?

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down