Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed......

+6
kellikat
Julie
Sherry
sitemama
LottieM
khintx
10 posters

Go down

Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... Empty Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed......

Post by khintx Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Casey Anthony’s car crushed
Updated: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 5:15 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - ONLY ON FOX: Casey Anthony’s white Pontiac Sunfire that was a key piece of evidence in the prosecutions case against her was crushed at a central Florida junkyard Thursday.

Photos: Casey Anthony's white Pontiac Sunfire crushed at junkyard

Her father, George Anthony, brought the car to the junk yard, turned the title over and it was crushed for scrap metal........

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/news/dc/081811-casey-anthonys-car-crushed_14623268#ixzz1VQzc3hcE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, let me get this straight: They crushed the car that was only found guilty of having a rotten pizza left in the trunk, but left the swimming pool up at the house? Go Figure!

Also wierd: A photographer just happened to be there to take photos.........

Things that make you go, Hmmm............ kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... Empty Re: Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed......

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

khintx wrote:Casey Anthony’s car crushed
Updated: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 5:15 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - ONLY ON FOX: Casey Anthony’s white Pontiac Sunfire that was a key piece of evidence in the prosecutions case against her was crushed at a central Florida junkyard Thursday.

Photos: Casey Anthony's white Pontiac Sunfire crushed at junkyard

Her father, George Anthony, brought the car to the junk yard, turned the title over and it was crushed for scrap metal........

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/news/dc/081811-casey-anthonys-car-crushed_14623268#ixzz1VQzc3hcE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, let me get this straight: They crushed the car that was only found guilty of having a rotten pizza left in the trunk, but left the swimming pool up at the house? Go Figure!

Also wierd: A photographer just happened to be there to take photos.........

Things that make you go, Hmmm............ kh

This is all I have to say about that..... Cell
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... Empty Re: Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed......

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

kh, who would want that car now? I'm sure it still had that rotten pizza smell in it and that will never come out. Have you ever smelled rotten pizza? It actually smells like a dead body in the dam car!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Wha...? They aren't gonna sell that block of crushed metal to the highest bidder? I've seen coffee tables made with crushed cars. Wow. The Scamthonys didn't want to make a buck off the car (or did they?).
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 am

Sherry wrote:Wha...? They aren't gonna sell that block of crushed metal to the highest bidder? I've seen coffee tables made with crushed cars. Wow. The Scamthonys didn't want to make a buck off the car (or did they?).

George didn't consult Cindy first. Pan Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... 394799
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 am

Julie wrote:
Sherry wrote:Wha...? They aren't gonna sell that block of crushed metal to the highest bidder? I've seen coffee tables made with crushed cars. Wow. The Scamthonys didn't want to make a buck off the car (or did they?).

George didn't consult Cindy first. Pan Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... 394799

"Give me back the family jewels, George!"
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

Sherry wrote:
Julie wrote:

"Give me back the family jewels, George!"

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 am

The As (George) wasted no time destroying the car, but yet they still have the swimming pool, the scene of the "accident"????? Makes no sense. You would think they would have gotten rid of that swimming pool years ago. And you know what annoys me about the "accident"? They are blaming Caylee for her own death.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:22 am

I agree, Jules. It's everyone else's fault....... now it's Caylee's. Sad kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 am

Yep, they threw her under the bus too. Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 am

Julie wrote:The As (George) wasted no time destroying the car, but yet they still have the swimming pool, the scene of the "accident"????? Makes no sense. You would think they would have gotten rid of that swimming pool years ago. And you know what annoys me about the "accident"? They are blaming Caylee for her own death.

Wow. I didn't think of that...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:18 pm

you can't use a car tainted with dead body odor. you can, however, continue to use a pool that never did contain a dead body. just sayin'....
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 pm

True dat, KK! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Need to fix what I said earlier. C&G should have destroyed the pool on the same day as Bozo's opening statement, or whenever they first heard of the "accident".

True KK.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Julie wrote:Need to fix what I said earlier. C&G should have destroyed the pool on the same day as Bozo's opening statement, or whenever they first heard of the "accident".

True KK.

Yeah, you'd think Cindy would take a ball bat to it and pound on the damn thing like she did those memorial crosses. Shocked
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 pm

I guess it's because you can't cool off and get a great tan from memorial crosses, like you can from a pool.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Of course, they have to keep the pool. CA & GA enjoyed getting in the pool with Caylee. Sooooooooo, when Lee & Mallory have the new Anthony baby, they can get back to swimming with the baby.

If that baby really did drown in that pool, and GA pulled her limp body out, how can he even stand to look at it. He should have taken it down and destroyed it the first day of the trial. Oh, but, would that have made him look guilty in the eyes of the public? No more so that everything else they have all done.

They are all guilty!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Casey Anthony’s car crushed: MyFoxBOSTON.com

Too bad the murdering twatmom wasn't in it!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 pm

So, what did they get for scrapping the death mobile? $35 - $65?? Not sure what the going rate is these days....
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Piper wrote:

Casey Anthony’s car crushed: MyFoxBOSTON.com

Too bad the murdering twatmom wasn't in it!

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if skankmom showed more sorrow over her car being crushed than her daughter being gone. Tho i'm sure Bozo will buy her a nice Mercedes or Lexus....bless his heart.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Didn't her DL expire while in jail? I remember a lot of comments like That's OK, she won't be needing one, etc. Bozo will have to get her a nice new license, with a big, toothy smile.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

sitemama wrote:Of course, they have to keep the pool. CA & GA enjoyed getting in the pool with Caylee. Sooooooooo, when Lee & Mallory have the new Anthony baby, they can get back to swimming with the baby.

If that baby really did drown in that pool, and GA pulled her limp body out, how can he even stand to look at it. He should have taken it down and destroyed it the first day of the trial. Oh, but, would that have made him look guilty in the eyes of the public? No more so that everything else they have all done.

They are all guilty!
Is Mallory pregnant? If not, she better hurry or Casey will end up being the one who has the honor of having the next Anthony baby.

By the way, how do you think Casey is showing sugar daddy Todd Macaluso her appreciation for all his generosity? He is her personal pilot flying her all over the country and he did put her up in his mansion in California.

The Anthony's know damn well that Caylee did not die in that pool and they also know that her dead body was in that trunk. That's why the car has been destroyed and the pool is still standing.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am

Justice4all wrote:
The Anthony's know damn well that Caylee did not die in that pool and they also know that her dead body was in that trunk. That's why the car has been destroyed and the pool is still standing.

I agree. They know.
They all know.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 am

Of course they know. duh.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

And they knew from day 31~
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Welcome back J4a. I don't know that Mallory is pregnant, but the wedding is in October, and I doubt it will be long before she is.

Bozo told on Geraldo's show that those pictures TMZ showed that were taken in Ohio were really KC. So, was she in CA or in OH?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am

Mama...with her split personality, perhaps she was in two places at once... hehehe
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 am

Good one, Estee! Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... 88030
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks Mama. She may have been in Ohio at one point if Bozo is telling the truth. I think she moved around a lot and was in a few different places. On NG one night, they reported that there is an unoccupied mansion that Macaluso has for sale in California and the neighbors are pretty sure Casey was staying there at one point.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:29 am

It's so comforting to know that America's murderers live in such luxurious accommodations, while the rest of us stay in Best Westerns. Casey's white pontiac sunfire crushed...... 322372
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down