Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC story to be on E! Hollywood

5 posters

Go down

KC story to be on E! Hollywood Empty KC story to be on E! Hollywood

Post by kellikat Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Not sure what the hell skankmom has to do with Hollywood, but she is getting the E! Hollywood treatment when they do a story about her October 19. We can only hope they rip her good. More if interested....

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1668721.php/E-True-Hollywood-Story-Casey-Anthony-previews
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

KC story to be on E! Hollywood Empty Re: KC story to be on E! Hollywood

Post by khintx Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:10 pm

barf

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 am

they say the devil looks after his own he seems to be doing a good job for Casey so far, but her time will come when reality hits in for her. I cannot imagine what more they can tell us about casey that we do not already know. tongue
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 am

It mostly sounds like a way to try and convince us that she wasn't so bad. Laughing

Casey Anthony: True Hollywood Story to Air Next Week

October 13th, 2011 4:55 PM by Free Britney

snipped:

"If you wanted to hang out [or] go party she was always down.” - Brandon Snow, Casey Anthony’s ex-boyfriend

“Casey was very smart and very popular. She was someone that everyone pretty much kind of knew.” - Angel Rivera, a former classmate of Anthony’s

"You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, then you only play 1-2 hours of their most difficult time, that does not define that individual. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” - Dorothy Clay Sims, Casey's defense attorney

"She didn’t take off any clothes; she wasn’t up on the stage stripping or anything. It was just her you know, standing around and dancing in a blue dress" - Clint House, her old friend, re: Casey Anthony pictures in a “hot body contest”

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/casey-anthony-true-hollywood-story-to-air-next-week/#ixzz1awiuNwdQ
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Well guess what gang, I have watched half of the show, and I have learned nothing new. Everything is just a repeat of what has already been told. Only question I have, is how does Dorothy Clay Sims know what KC was like as a small child and teen-ager?

I don't know where she got her info, except from KC, but according to Sims, she was a very popular, good, sweet girl. NOT!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 am

oh crap, i forgot to watch it. oh well.

thanks for filling us in on the "exciting" details, mama.
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down