Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank

3 posters

Go down

Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank Empty Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank

Post by eva Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank

at 08:20 on November 24, 2011, EST.

Terri Theodore, The Canadian Press

VANCOUVER - The brazen hijacking of a commercial plane 40 years ago today is America's only unsolved hijacking, but one amateur sleuth is convinced a Canadian connection to the $200,000 in extorted cash will solve the puzzle. The high-stakes heist was splashed across the front pages of the newspapers Galen Cook delivered as a boy and the Alaskan lawyer says the case never really left him, prompting him to follow a trail for years that he now believes leads to Vancouver.

Cook is convinced the outlaw stashed some of his cash in banks in the city in the days after the hijacker jumped out the rear stairs of a 727 jet with nothing but the money and two parachutes. And the outlaw's son agrees with him.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/15167552.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank Empty Re: Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank

Post by Julie Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:59 pm

....and where were YOU 40 years ago today??? Hmmm???

shifty
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank Empty Re: Sleuth Believes Hijacker DB Cooper Stashed Cash in Vancouver Bank

Post by sitemama Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 pm

I was most likely at home taking care of my 4 kids, (ages: 12, 10, 9, and 4), where were you?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Me? I wasn't born yet. Suspect

But eva was around for quite sometime already. I want to know where she was! shifty
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down