Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self

+2
Estee
eva
6 posters

Go down

Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self Empty Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self

Post by eva Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self

Animal lovers understand all too well the grief of losing a furry or other non-human companion. But for a New York actor who had appeared in TV soap operas, the loss of his beloved dog Rocco was more than he could handle—especially considering the circumstances. The dog, a pit bull, was perfectly healthy at the time it was destroyed.

Forty-seven-year-old Nick Santino, whose TV credits included roles in All My Children and Guiding Light, took his own life on Tuesday, the New York Post reports. Earlier in the day, he euthanized Rocco, which he had rescued from a shelter several years ago.

http://www.examiner.com/pet-news-in-national/soap-actor-despondent-over-dog-s-forced-euthanasia-kills-self?cid=PROG-redesign-bottom-dontmiss-6-ExaminerArticle-NickSantino
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self Empty Re: Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self

Post by Estee Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

This is so sad....There must have been other things bothering him too...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self Empty Re: Soap Actor Despondent Over Dog’s Forced Euthanasia Kills Self

Post by eva Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

My husband suggested that instead of Nick killing himself and his dog, he might have MOVED his residence....
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 pm

I agree with your husband eva.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 am

Would've made more sense.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu May 17, 2012 6:21 pm

what a sad story...my dog is my best friend as well..I would take him and live in a box before I'd be forced into euthanizing him.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 am

Why was he forced to destroy his dog. My land lord decided that I had to get rid of my dog and or move. She offered to have them "PUT DOWN" for me. I took my dogs and went to live in the timber rather than destroy them. She told me they were all going to die anyway. Well, she was right. They did eventually die. But not with a needle in their vein. I will never regret my choice. We had a good life out there in the timber although we were only there a few months. Most peaceful time I ever had.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down