Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death

2 posters

Go down

Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death Empty Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death

Post by eva Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death

Such is the case of Oklahoma City resident Arthur Sedille. Ugh. Where to begin...

Oh, yes, 23-year-old Mr. Sedille is facing possible murder charges in the death of his 50-year-old wife Rebecca Sedille who he shot point blank in the head. Those facts are not in contention.

Yet, he claims innocence. It was merely an accident he says. Yes, he put the gun to her head during sex, but he thought the gun was unloaded when he pulled the handgun's slide back.

Sexy?? It appears Mr. Sedille OFTEN put a gun to his wife's head during sex. Nope, not my idea of the healthiest of sexual relations -- if it's even true.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/114410/death_by_fantasy_sex_husband
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death Empty Re: Death By Fantasy Sex: Husband 'Bangs' Wife to Death

Post by Estee Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:08 pm

eva, quick...get rid of that gun...it might be loaded...you know you can't believe a word CA says...I don't want to have to arrange your funeral...Mine is difficult enough....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down