Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders

3 posters

Go down

Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders Empty Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders

Post by Julie Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 am

Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders

Rebekah Worsham

Crime & Justice Examiner

snipped:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Think you have heard it all when it comes to the OJ case? Think again.

With the exception of the trial of Casey Anthony, perhaps no other criminal trial in history has captivated a nation as much as the State of California v Orenthal James Simpson.

snipped:

Now, 18 years after the homicide, private investigator and author William Dear has come forward with allegations that Simpson's adult son, Jason, was, in fact, the killer and that Simpson took the fall in an effort to protect his first born son.

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/detective-claims-oj-not-guilty-son-committed-murders
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders Empty Re: Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders

Post by Estee Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 am

OK...Nice try Sherlock...Just a tad too late and I'm not buying it...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders Empty Re: Detective claims OJ not guilty...Son committed murders

Post by sitemama Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 am

I have said all along OJ's son did it. The blood was not an exact match to OJ, but close. His oldest daughter attended every day of the trial, but the son never attended, and he hated Nicole from day one because he thought she had ruined his mom's marriage.

They never tested the son's blood, but I bet if that PI could test it now it would be a match, and the Brown's and Goldman's would finally have closure.

Also, the son was smaller than OJ, and I'm sure the glove would have fit him, thus Kardashian's famous phrase: "If it don't fit, you must acquit" would not have been uttered.

I hope this guy carries this all the way.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down