Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area

Go down

W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area Empty W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area

Post by Julie Tue May 29, 2012 11:56 pm

I took this from Dev. Stories
-------------------

W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area

Published: 9:00 pm Saturday, May. 26, 2012

snipped:

Authorities said they believe the bodies are those of Steven Hendrix; his girlfriend, Amber Martin; and his two young children, ages 6 and 4. They had not been seen since May 19; Hendrix's daughter, Cheyenne Hendrix, had reported the four missing May 21.

Police have identified James Roy Belknap as a suspect. His whereabouts were not known late Saturday. Police said he may be operating a white Ford F-150 or a Chevrolet Monte Carlo, color unknown.

Read more:
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/05/26/2082341/wva-police-find-4-bodies-in-wooded.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area Empty Re: W.Va. police find 4 bodies in wooded area

Post by Julie Tue May 29, 2012 11:57 pm

May 29, 2012 2:49 PM

James Belknap, charged in quadruple W.Va. murders, allegedly motivated by drugs

By Crimesider Staff

(CBS/AP) SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A man charged Monday with killing four people - including two young children - whose bodies were found in a wooded part of central West Virginia was allegedly motivated by a fight over drug money, authorities said.

James Belknap was arrested Monday and faces four counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Steven Hendrix, his girlfriend Amber Martin, and two children, said West Virginia State Police Sgt. Michael Baylous.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57443058-504083/james-belknap-charged-in-quadruple-w.va-murders-allegedly-motivated-by-drugs/?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down