Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith

2 posters

Go down

Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith  Empty Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith

Post by Julie Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith

It isn't every day that a horrific kidnapping story ends on a good note, but today? Today we have one of those stories. A 17-year-old girl was reportedly kidnapped in Germany recently on her way home from a club. Allegedly, the suspect, a 28-year-old man with a previous rape conviction, kidnapped the girl at knife-point on Friday night, and then took her to his apartment, where he supposedly beat her up, tied her up, and raped her.

So far pretty horrible, right? But wait. After three days, the girl escaped -- and you'll never guess how.

Read more:
http://www.cafemom.com/articles/in_the_news/145228/girl_escapes_alleged_kidnapper_by?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=0
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith  Empty Re: Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith

Post by angiefly2 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I went to the link but it doesn't say anything else about how she got away. The link only leads to what you posted above? Am I missing something lol
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith  Empty Re: Girl Escapes Alleged Kidnapper by Taking a Seriously Brave Leap of Faith

Post by Julie Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Sorry. You have to scroll down the page, past the ads.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 am

Doh!! I can't believe I didn't see that lol. Thanks Julie! I am so glad she got away!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down