Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record'

3 posters

Go down

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record' Empty Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record'

Post by eva Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record'

As the manhunt for a high-risk sex offender continued in western Saskatchewan Friday, more information emerged about Michael Sean Stanley, 48.

Eight schools in the Kindersley area were on a partial lockdown Friday, after a number of unconfirmed sightings of Stanley were reported to police. Schools in Rosetown were on alert as well.

Police in Lethbridge, Alta., were also on high alert after an unsubstantiated sighting of Stanley in that city.

RCMP put out a warning on Tuesday after Stanley's electronic monitoring bracelet was found in Lloydminster.

Police said the Edmonton man has a history of taking children from playgrounds. In 2006, he was sentenced to assault and unlawful confinement after luring two mentally impaired boys to an Edmonton apartment. One boy was 13, and one was nine.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sex-offender-michael-stanley-horrendous-record-025405448.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record' Empty Michael Sean Stanley: Fugitive sex offender’s truck found in Alberta

Post by eva Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Michael Sean Stanley: Fugitive sex offender’s truck found in Alberta

Terrence McEachern
Published: October 8, 2013, 10:28 am

The manhunt for a dangerous sex offender is shifting back to Alberta.

Authorities have confirmed that Michael Sean Stanley was in Lethbridge recently.

Meanwhile, Saskatchewan RCMP say they’re changing how they relay information to the public about unconfirmed sightings of Stanley out of concern about contributing to fearmongering regarding his whereabouts.

“We were getting many, many calls asking about sightings and where the most recent sighting had been. And one of the things we could see happening because of that was that every time we started talking about a potential sighting … the fearmongering just continued to grow and grow,” said RCMP spokesperson Natalie Gray.

http://o.canada.com/news/michael-sean-stanley-fugitive-sex-offenders-truck-found-in-alberta/
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record' Empty Re: Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record'

Post by Freckles Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Arm the teachers on duty....
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record' Empty Re: Sex offender Michael Stanley has 'horrendous record'

Post by eva Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm

I heard on the news they suspect he is heading for the USA border........
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Edmonton police say missing sex offender Michael Sean Stanley located in U.S.

EDMONTON - Edmonton police say a violent, high-risk sex offender who has been missing for more than a week has been located in the United States.

But they won't say if he has been arrested or exactly where he is.

Michael Sean Stanley has been missing since Oct. 1 when the electronic monitoring bracelet he was wearing was found in Lloydminster, on the Alberta-Saskatchewan boundary.

He has been the subject of a Canada-wide search and has a long history of sexual offences against women and children.

http://home.mytelus.com/p/news/source/news_cp/category/national/article/25416949
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Well sorry America, now he's lose in America! Uugh!

http://home.mytelus.com/p/news/source/news_cp/category/national/article/25456141
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:06 am

Sex offender Michael Stanley held in Seattle on $100,000 bail

Fled Canada after cutting off electronic-monitoring bracelet

Violent sex offender Michael Stanley is being held on $100,000 bail after being arrested in west Seattle on a misdemeanour charge of harassment, but suspected in the sexual assault of a 16-year-old boy.

Wearing a red jail uniform with his hands shackled in front of him, Michael Sean Stanley made a first appearance by video feed from the King County Jail.

Seattle Municipal Court Judge Karen Donohue set his bail at $100,000. The normal bail on the misdemeanour is $1,000.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/sex-offender-michael-stanley-held-in-seattle-on-100-000-bail-1.2187185

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:17 am

Ok America I AM SO Sorry he headed to America and then made a victim out of one of your 16 year olds!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Sex offender who moved from Canada to WA arrested for rape

KING 5 News 7:45 p.m. PST March 2, 2015

SEATTLE – A registered sex offender who made news in 2013 after he moved from Canada to Washington state was arrested Friday for investigation of burglary and rape.

...Stanley is charged with first degree burglary and second degree rape. His bail is set at $1 million.

Read more:  http://www.king5.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/02/michael-stanley-rape-investigation/24266433/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down