Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began

3 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began Empty Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began

Post by Julie Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began

By Gal Tziperman Lotan
Staff Writer

It’s been 10 years since Caylee Anthony’s disappearance sparked a firestorm in Central Florida.

TV satellite trucks lined Hopespring Drive, where the little girl lived, and then nearby Suburban Drive, where she was found dead months later.

Her family was a fixture of tabloids and cable news shows. People lined up in front of the downtown Orlando courthouse to get tickets for the courtroom where her mother, Casey, stood trial three years later — and was acquitted of murder.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-caylee-anthony-disappearance-10-years-later-20180519-htmlstory.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began Empty Re: Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began

Post by Julie Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 pm

“I found my daughter’s car today and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

Cindy Anthony, in the infamous 911 call

It started with Cindy Anthony calling 911 on July 15, 2008, and saying her 2-year-old granddaughter had been missing for the last month.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-caylee-anthony-disappearance-10-years-later-20180519-htmlstory.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began Empty Re: Caylee Anthony disappeared 10 years ago — and the Casey Anthony saga began

Post by Freckles Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Casey Anthony is seen on date with new boyfriend who says he ‘doesn’t care’ about her past as it’s revealed he posed as a cop and was arrested for battery

"... One reason why Karagiannis, who has a young daughter, is so unperturbed by Anthony's past is that he has been involved in a number of misdemeanors himself.

.In 2005 he was arrested on suspicion of a battery offence involving his roommate, a Del Ray Police Department clerk told Radar, but files related to the incident were destroyed in a chlorine leak.

Then, according to a 2014 police report obtained by Radar, Karagiannis posed as a law enforcement officer multiple times to park in the best spot outside his ex-girlfriend's apartment complex in West Palm Beach..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6413713/Casey-Anthony-seen-date-new-boyfriend-says-doesnt-care-past.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 pm

why has casey never had her father George or brother Lee charged with molesting her when she was a minor? (Give you one guess why not....)
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:18 pm

I think this is a sicko vid casey made of poor Caylee...
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 pm

I think this is the most important computer forensic evidence ....

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:07 am

eva wrote:I think this is a sicko vid casey made of poor Caylee...
It is sick. Who ever filmed it....First, they intentionally did not speak to the child despite the child reaching out to the filmer.

JMO. She was murdered because she was inconvenient and she was due to start school. So many children are killed prior to starting school.I think this is because there is a fear the child will be beyond the control of the parent, and the child may reveal the sick home.... resulting in criminal charges against the parent.

Still can't figure out the logic of the jury not convicting any of the three adults in the home.
They each knew what was going on in the home was not right and was criminal.... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:17 am

Freckles wrote:
Casey Anthony is seen on date with new boyfriend who says he ‘doesn’t care’ about her past as it’s revealed he posed as a cop and was arrested for battery

"... One reason why Karagiannis, who has a young daughter, is so unperturbed by Anthony's past is that he has been involved in a number of misdemeanors himself.  

.In 2005 he was arrested on suspicion of a battery offence involving his roommate, a Del Ray Police Department clerk told Radar, but files related to the incident were destroyed in a chlorine leak.

Then, according to a 2014 police report obtained by Radar, Karagiannis posed as a law enforcement officer multiple times to park in the best spot outside his ex-girlfriend's apartment complex in West Palm Beach..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6413713/Casey-Anthony-seen-date-new-boyfriend-says-doesnt-care-past.html

birds of a feather...….

i'm not surprised.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Casey Anthony’s Father Is in ‘Incapacitating’ Condition After Car Rolls Over in Crash: Reports BY JACK PHILLIPS
November 26, 2018 Updated: November 26, 2018

"...The father of Casey Anthony, the woman who made headlines when she was acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter in 2017, was involved in a serious car crash in Florida on Nov. 24.

NBC2 in Florida reported that George Anthony was driving on Interstate 4 in Volusia County when he lost control of his Toyota 4-Runner and swerved to the side. His vehicle flipped several times, crossed three lanes, and finally stopped in a median. ...."

"....“I don’t believe [the drowning]. That’s a bunch of bull to me,” George Anthony said in an interview, Fox reported. He was referring to a claim that the girl was drowned.

He said, “That’s too easy of a story to bring up ’cause if that would’ve happened, I think my daughter would’ve at least had the common decency or common sense inside to call 911 and say something.” ...."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/casey-anthonys-father-is-in-incapacitating-condition-after-car-rolls-over-in-crash-reports_2724048.html?fbclid=IwAR3-gjFLpCkS2Pj38H9RTVU6ah3aKxXB3JlNNSUei4j2qr-tFpSLTXCxbKo
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down