Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09

3 posters

Go down

CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09 Empty CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09

Post by Snaz Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Cindy Anthony interview with Commander Irwin:

http://www.filedropper.com/meetingmattcindy
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09 Empty Re: CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09

Post by IndyNile Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Typical Cindy. Non stop talking about nothing. She is more concerned about talking trash on LE than she is on finding Caylee. You dont really hear her say Caylee's name much..just like KC in Tracy's interview. Its just all so weird..

TY to PI Snaz for bring us the lastest doc dump. She is faster than a speeding mullet! I mean Bullet! lol

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09 Empty Re: CA Interview With Commander Irwin - Released 9-4-09

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Indy.... hahaha!! And you are more than welcome!!! Since I read all the documents myself, I figure I can just post them for anyone else who might not have access to them otherwise.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am

I almost feared while listening to this, my ears were going to start bleeding. Can you imagine being that Commander and having to sit there though THAT? UGH! I would have wanted to shoot myself. He did such a good job. He knew when to agree with her, when he had to stand up for his detectives and when to placate her. I wouldn't have had that much self control.
It's like she wanted to meet with him to literally just complain and defend KC.

Here's the synopsis of this interview, Yuri and Allen did this, did that and I hate them. The PD is not doing things MY way, so it's the wrong way. And I know KC, she's innocent!

Her statement where she said, Baez said to her out of the blue one Monday, Your daughter is 100% innocent, made me want to throw up. I have thought of every possible excuse that could possibly make sense to where anyone could believe that and I'm sorry nothing will work. NOTHING! If someone could give me a plausible story KC could possibly be telling her lawyers, I would be appreciative. Because I'll tell you, I've wracked my brain and nothing would make any sense AT ALL, IMO, other than KC is responsible.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down