Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards

4 posters

Go down

Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards Empty Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Kanye West is known for speaking his mind and early on during the VMAs, he didn't disappoint.

When Taylor Swift won Best Female Video for 'You Belong With Me,' Kanye jumped onstage, grabbed the mike from the country singer's hands and did what he does best.

"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm a [sic] let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," he yelled, to many boos. Swift had beat Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' for the award. And according to an MTV source, Kanye is getting booted from the show for his actions.

http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/13/kanye-west-taylor-swift-vmas/

I thought it was a totally classless act by Kanye. Judging from the pre-show pictures, he needs to lay off of the Hennessy.

Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards Kanye2

Here is a video of the incident.

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2009/" target="_blank">Kanye West Storms The VMA Stage</a>
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards Empty Re: Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards

Post by Michelle Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm

What Kayne did was so tacky.Why was he allowed to rush on stage like that? I guess he caught everyone off guard & since he is famous no one stopped him.I bet there is more security by the stage next time.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards Empty Re: Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift's Acceptance Speech at MTV Video Music Awards

Post by babbette Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Kanye's a jerk and a poopoo head. Taylor deserved her spot in the limelight. And props to Beyonce, who was a class act.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Babbette, thanks for bringing this up. I was really sad for Taylor, as she watched Kanye insult her infornt of millions of ppl.

I was so proud of her when she carried on, with her speech and sang her beautiful song that she created and wrote.

We have seen this bud, flower and at the rate this girl is going, we have only seen the "warm up act". What a talented, fresh young lady, she is.
And kudo's Beyonce,. You are a great example for the new generation !

Sadly, everyone in the entertainment business, wasnt blessed with diplomacy, tact and kindness. Kanye's poor judgment, should be the writing on the wall, he needs to get himself some help. The behavior can not be tolerated.

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm

I thought it was a terrible thing to do to such a beautiful & talented, young woman. Taylor is awesome. I think Babbette said it correctly when she said he's a "poopoo head" Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down