Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning

+9
babbette
elljay
Tracey6434
FystyAngel
Justice4all
Snaz
IndyNile
Booklover
Carly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning Empty Re: 'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning

Post by Carly Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

It sounds like a good read. I hope the Anthonys aren't making any profit from it.
Carly
Carly

Back to top Go down

'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning Empty Re: 'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning

Post by Booklover Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Carly wrote:It sounds like a good read. I hope the Anthonys aren't making any profit from it.
I agree with you, Carly. beer I would love to read that book too. However, if any profits go to the Anthony family, I want no part of it. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Because this case is in Florida (sunshine law), and everyone knows EVERYthing about it, have seen every picture there ever was taken of Casey and Caylee, I see no reason why she would need to involve CA. Casey's childhood friends have all came out with their own stories and everyone seemed eager to talk to LE. JMO tho...

Another thing, if Fanning's book is supposed to be doing this case justice, I dont think CA would ever let that happen. JMO

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:47 pm

IndyNile wrote:Because this case is in Florida (sunshine law), and everyone knows EVERYthing about it, have seen every picture there ever was taken of Casey and Caylee, I see no reason why she would need to involve CA. Casey's childhood friends have all came out with their own stories and everyone seemed eager to talk to LE. JMO tho...

Another thing, if Fanning's book is supposed to be doing this case justice, I dont think CA would ever let that happen. JMO

Indy, I believe you are right that Diane Fanning would not need to involve CA and probably did not. As you say, there is a plethora of information out there just waiting for the right person to come along and put it all together. And the best part is CA can't stop the author/publisher from writing/publishing the book and slanting it any direction the author so chooses.

It will be interesting to see if any of the information Diane F. includes in the book was obtained from any of George's or Cindy's family members.

I'm sure this book will infuriate both the A's and the defense team. No doubt Cindy wanted to be the first to write a book with her 'facts'. Too bad.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 pm

The review says the book looks at Cindy's upbringing and marriage to George, but it doesn't say who the sources are, so it will be interesting to find out.

According to the review the book does a good job of condensing the thousands of pages of court documents into an easy to read story. That is good news because the court documents can sometimes be pretty dry reading.

I don't really care for the title, but I'll probably read the book when it comes out.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Until I'm sure that the Anthony's get not a red cent, I'll wait to purchase the book. I'd like to read it but don't want to contribute one penny to them.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:21 pm

The book will be released in early November. Read the first chapter of the book here:

http://www.dianefanning.com/mommyslittlegirlchapter.html

Fysty, from what I understand, the A's were not even interviewed for this book, so chances are, they won't be receiving even one penny......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Anthony Book To Be Released
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.

'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning 2cx104
'Mommy's Little Girl'
A book detailing the case against Casey Anthony hits store shelves in November.

"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family, although the author notes she did not interview the immediate Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they are angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html#

Make sure you read the sneak preview, link posted above!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks for the sneak preview Snaz ... Its amazing how we have all come to know this story like the back of our hand.. I found myself wondering if if there was dryer lint, or a "dryer sheet" lol. Im sure there will be new things that we didnt even know!
Im excited and quite confidant that the Ants will receive nothing more than a broader awareness of their intrference..

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 pm

AJ, you're welcome. And I think you are right... we will probably learn a lot of things we didn't know before... or at least didn't understand.

And speaking of a 'dryer sheet', LE did collect at least one of those from the trunk of the car. They didn't specifically say it was in the garbage, just in the trunk... and I'm thinking the A's put it there to help with the smell...... fat chance!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I read the sneak preview and it seems very well written. I'm definitely interested in reading the rest of it.

Here is a video preview of the book.

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning Empty 1st Casey Anthony book details Casey's litany of lies

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Freelance author Diane Fanning pens a 339-page book about a murder case that is not yet resolved
Hal Boedeker

6:31 p.m. EDT, October 6, 2009

Mommy's Little Girl in no way can be construed as a pro- Casey Anthony book.

Author Diane Fanning tirelessly recounts the young woman's lying ways, theorizes how Anthony might have disposed of her daughter and concludes that Anthony is "an individual whose self-absorption and insensitivity to others is a destructive force."

The book, which goes on sale Nov. 3 and is the first about Anthony or the case to be released, is a straightforward, no-frills narrative about how events unfolded after the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

The book, from St. Martin's Press True Crime Library, may be premature in a case that hasn't gone to trial. Yet Anthony's history of deceit is astonishing, and Fanning briskly pulls together the litany of lies in readable form. Fanning means business, avoids levity and saves her insights for the afterword.

Fanning is exhaustive over 339 pages, and the results can be exhausting. The author can't help it if Casey Anthony emerges as something of a bore, a bad seed who's simply pathetic. She is a vapid young woman who would mislead family and friends, swing from one boyfriend to the next and steal repeatedly.

"Casey is the biggest liar in history," wrote her uncle Rick Plesea, Cindy Anthony's brother, in an e-mail to his mother. "She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game." Rick writes that Casey makes George and Cindy "look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world."

Rick's last name has been changed to Cuza, the book says, to protect the privacy of Cindy's birth family. Fanning thanks him for sharing his personal experiences, a tipoff that the book won't go easy on the Anthonys.

Fanning divides the book in parts -- The Disclosure, The Past, The Crime and The Discovery -- that are made up of short chapters. The Past notes that Cindy Anthony was nicknamed "The Princess" in her family. The book touches on the Anthony family's money problems, George's gambling and Cindy's realization she couldn't afford a divorce.

Mommy's Little Girl traces George and Cindy Anthony's media interviews and their support of Casey. Why the couple shifted from desperately trying to find Caylee to backing their daughter as a perfect mom will have to be explained in another book.

Fanning takes liberties in writing about what people were thinking and in imagining what happened to Caylee. For the most part, however, she sticks closely to the documented record, and she brings the book back to Caylee, the victim "who mattered the most."

She was a rambunctious child who could count to 45 in Spanish. And she's still the reason that this story matters.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-book-review,0,2058575.column
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 am

I decided to order this book. After I read it, I was thinking that making we could pass it around. Shipping can be as cheap as just a couple of dollars if it is sent "media mail". Let me know if anyone would like it after I am finished with it. I'd be happy to pass it along.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Old article, but I thought it worth posting anyway.

Author Diane Fanning slammed for writing Casey Anthony book ‘Mommy’s Little Girl’

June 27, 3:21 PM
Crime Examiner
Cindy Adams

True crime author, Diane Fanning, has been getting heated criticism for her new book entitled , “Mommy’s Little Girl: Casey Anthony and Her Daughter Caylee’s Tragic Fate.”

People have been contacting Fanning expressing their criticisms and unhappiness about her writing the book.

Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel reports the most frequent complaints the author has received. First, Fanning has been told the book is premature since it was written prior to Casey’s murder trial. To that, Fanning said,

"Maybe we shouldn’t have any news stories, either. If it’s wrong to do this, then it’s wrong to have newspaper stories, magazine stories and TV reports. You can’t wait on the vagaries of the justice system.”

Fanning noted when she agreed to write the book, Casey’s trial was set for Jan., then moved to March, and now may not occur until 2010.

"There is a point in the public world when things get in place and you can’t stop that train. It was supposed to be a post-trial book. This case is so different. There is so much available. Will I write a sequel? It’s up to the publisher.”

The next criticism surrounds the Anthony’s profiting from the book. Fanning said,

"A lot of people in the general public seem to believe to write a book like this, you have to purchase rights. Not true, it’s no more true of writers who work for newspapers. People make the assumption I put money in the Anthony’s pocket. It’s not true, and it’s not ethical. There were enough people to talk to. I could round out what was available from documentation.”

People are also criticizing the title of Fanning’s new book as being disrespectful to Caylee. Fanning responded,

"Some people are upset by the title. I didn't pick the title, but I thought it was a good title. No matter how horrendous a mother might be, that child is always mommy's little girl. Children love without any limitation.”

Some in the public are angry that Fanning will profit off Caylee’s tragedy. Fanning said,

"I’m making a living. That’s it. This is what I do to get my paycheck. I write books. There are stories and anecdotes that have never been published before—not earth-shattering, but I think it adds another texture to the story.”

Fanning began writing the book the day after Casey was arrested in Oct., and finished it on May 15. She said that due to the number of documents made public in the case, the book was easier to write than others. Fanning admitted she was not able to interview some of the key players in the case, such as George and Cindy Anthony.

According to the book’s description on Amazon.com, it contains “8 pages of alarming photographs” and is touted to be the “first full-length, in-depth account of the Caylee Anthony story.” It is scheduled to be released by St. Martin’s Press on Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2009 with a suggested retail price of $6.99.

Casey's trial is tentatively scheduled for Oct. 12, but legal analysts speculate it may not commence until sometime in 2010.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d27-Author-Diane-Fanning-slammed-for-writing-Casey-Anthony-book-Mommys-Little-Girl
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

I had preordered this book back in June. I just received an email this am that mine is shipping. It seems like a fairly quick read. So, I will fill everyone in if once I get it. Has anyone else ordered it?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 am

No, i didnt Tracey but I ma hoping to go to Chapters and pick it up... over the weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am

"Mommy's Little Girl" recounts Casey Anthony case

Updated: Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM EST

MICHELLE DENDY | FOX 35 News

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The book based on the murder case of Orange County 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was released on Tuesday.

Entitled "Mommy's Little Girl: Casey Anthony and Her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate," the back cover of the book says it is first full-length, in-depth account of the Caylee Anthony case. The book uses information from court documents, along with speculations on how the murder might have happened from the author.

The 352-page book also contains eight pages of alarming photographs, and gives background information about the life of George and Cindy Anthony and the upbringing of their daughter, Casey.

Author Diane Fanning, who has written eight true crime books, has endured criticism and accusations from writing the book-especially from the title. Fanning states on her website in defense, "No matter how bad the mother, every young girl is mommy's little girl."

Mommy's Little Girl is available online and at major bookstores for $6.99.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/110309-Book-recounts-Casey-Anthony-case
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm

I got my notice that my book has shipped on the first. I can't wait to get it. I'd be happy to pass it on to the next reader as long as whomever gets it next, promises to send it on to another member as well. Snaz, you can start a list somewhere, if anyone else would like to read it.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elljay Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello, everyone!!

I read Chapter 1 of the book at Ms. Fanning's website. As soon as the list is started, I'd like to be on it!!! And thanks!
elljay
elljay

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 pm

The list was started at the following link. http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/sharing-mommy-s-little-girl-t1369.htm#18663

I added your name elljay.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 am

Hey everyone. I had gotten a notice that my book was to only have been shipping yesterday. But to my surprise, it showed up in my mailbox yesterday. It was odd because I had a tracking number for the USPS and even their information was only that it scanned and was waiting to be shipped. So, when I received it I was surprised.
Anyway, I have to say, I am a little bored reading it. There is NOTHING new in it at all so far. And there are some variations (as we have all heard) to the facts as we know them. I am on chapter twenty. There hasn't been anything, so far, where, I thought hmmm, I want to hurry and tell you all here.
I do have to say, I don't really understand the author's reasoning for changing the last name Cindy's family. I mean, they are known by everyone already and if someone reads the book and didn't know before, it's easy enough to find with one google hit.
Those are my only thoughts so far on the book though. I'm trying really hard not to skip through any parts too. Although, it's tempting at times because I already know what happened and nothing new.
Maybe my opinion will change of this book as I get farther. However, right now, I'm just kind of disappointed. Not sure why, as it is exactly what I expected. Yet, I bought it anyway. I'll keep reading.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:39 am

Oh, I do have to say, after reading the large amounts of money, GA lost, wasted etc. and how he lied about it, up only until he HAD to tell CA, I do feel he deserves a little bit of the way CA treats him. Had MY hubby done that and I was the breadwinner, I would have kicked his azz to the curb.
My goodness, they were paying 11% interest on their mortgage and only even got the Hopesrping house because they assumed the previous tenants mortgage, if that's true. I can't imagine what that would feel like to lose your home, everything, have to start all over at the bottom and then take on an 11% interest rate because your SPOUSE, f'ed it all up and you were responsible and working your azz off.
So, that was an eye opener for me. GA is a loser! I lost respect for him a long time ago. However, this cinched it for me!
Ok, I promise I won't give play play by plays of all the things that anger me as I read it. Laughing That just had an iimpact on the last little shred of compassion I had for him.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 am

I'm ready to choke someone at my post office! My shipping notice stated that I should have it on the 4th, so I have been waiting for it to get here. When it didn't arrive, I checked the tracking number online and it said that it arrived at my post office yesterday at 1:47 pm. So, I'm sitting here, waiting & waiting. I had another package delivered today (NO, NOT my book!) So, I just got off the phone with the post office and they tell me that it was delivered! WTH?? I told them that they damn sure better find my book because it was NOT delivered to ME. So, now they are looking for it. Grrr. Tracey, I am SO jealous! I can't wait to start reading it.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:19 am

Tracey, IIRC, it wasn't the author who changed the family name for the book... I believe it was Rick Plesea himself who changed his name (something like Cupa?). I am not positive of that, but when I read that information before, it was not with regard to the book. But I could be wrong........

Honestly, I am not expecting to find out any new information. We have all the same information through discovery that Miss Fanning had access to, with the exception of maybe some personal interviews with some of the players.... And I am anxious to know more about what Rick has to say about the Plesea and Anthony families.

I am also hoping that through her experience as a successful crime writer, she can lay things out in a way that helps us makes sense of the timeline.

Even though I am not expecting to learn anything new, I am still anxious to read the book. I'll bet the Anthonys are fuming over this book being released..... Baby, they ain't seen ANYTHING yet!!!!! This will just be the beginning. They wanted to be famous and in the spotlight.... well, CA & GA, welcome to fame and being in the spotlight!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Yay! It's finally here. I'll be hitting the hot tub tonight with it, lol. 'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning 720319
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm

study bath Here's Fysty.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:46 pm

FystyAngel wrote:Yay! It's finally here. I'll be hitting the hot tub tonight with it, lol. 'Mommy's Little Girl' by Diane Fanning 720319

Fysty, you mean to tell me you don't have enough OTHER stuff to read today???? Very Happy

Enjoy your hot tub........
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Snaz,

You very well could be right about the name change for CA's birth family. I hadn't heard anything about it until the book got here. So, I honestly don't know. There is just a footnote on the acknowledgments page which says:

*The last name of Cindy Anthony's birth family has been changed throughout the book to protect their privacy.

That to me makes NO sense whatsoever!

Fysty, I can't wait to hear what you're thinking about the book as you get through some of it.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Mine was supposed to be here yesterday, guess I'll get it Monday. Tracey...any preview for us on the pics that were never seen before???
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 am

Piper,

There are no pictures we haven't seen before. They have definitely all been seen before. Crime scene, the memorial site, KC's room, etc.

I think they only said 8 pages of "shocking" photos. I was hoping there was at least one we hadn't seen.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 am

I promise I won't ruin the whole book for everyone. I just need to ask a question. In regards to the backyard at the A's, can someone tell me what was found during the search of it? I mean, was there evidence that a hole was attempted to be dug? And didn't dogs hit on some spots in the backyard? if so, where did the dog(s) hit?
Thanks. I'm nearly done.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 am

I hope I am not mistaken on this but I believe they hit "consistently" by the playhouse, the sandbox, and on the back side of the pool....she was gonna bury that baby back there....I wish she would have....we would be done with this by now....maybe.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks Dis. As I read the book, I am just finding some things that are NOT as they really are in the actual documents. So, I know I said I won't ruin the book for anyone. But I know nothing I really say is going to "ruin" it, as we all already know the story. LOL!
So, in the book, she says there was an attempt to dig a 12" hole at a spot behind the swimming pool. So, I'm wondering, is this the author's version or was there actually evidence of a "12 inch hole" being attempted. If so, what was the excuse given by the A's for this?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 pm

There is an interview with Greta in the beginning where G&C are talking about the "inconsistent" hits in the BY...Greta asked about a recently disturbed area that the police had noticed and one of them said it was a habiscus plant that they had moved....I think that's what they said....I think Casey was gonna bury her and realized she would have to do too much work and scrapped that plan...I read that from excerpts of the book that are on utube....what you are referring to...but I do remember on the Greta interview thay talked about moving a plant.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Tracey~Here is a video from utube....it's a funny one someone made but it has the stuff I'm talking about....and it's funny...enjoy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asli_c189FM&feature=PlayList&p=57E9A7D7DAB1B2DD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=74
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Book 'Em: Mommy's Little Girl -- Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate

November 9, 2009 8:15 AM

Posted by Barry Leibowitz

NEW YORK (CBS) In the summer of 2008, two-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Five months later, her body was found near the family home in Orlando, Florida. In MOMMY’S LITTLE GIRL: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate, Diane Fanning goes behind the headlines to provide a heartbreaking account of a case that shocked the nation.

It's an account based on thousands of pages of police transcripts and reports, and other official documents, as well as taped interviews and on-site research.

When news broke of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance, there was a huge outpouring of sympathy. The search made front-page headlines. But there was one huge question mark hanging over the case: the toddler's mother.

As the investigation continued and suspicions mounted, Casey Anthony became the prime suspect. In October 2008, a grand jury indicted the young single mother based on new evidence -- her erratic behavior and lies, and signs of human decomposition in the trunk of the car she'd been driving before Caylee disappeared. Casey Anthony pled not guilty to charges of first-degree murder; now her trial is pending.

This timely account weaves together the details surrounding this highly publicized case, about the tragic death of a little girl whose fate captivated a nation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider/entry5250389.shtml
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Dis wrote:Tracey~Here is a video from utube....it's a funny one someone made but it has the stuff I'm talking about....and it's funny...enjoy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asli_c189FM&feature=PlayList&p=57E9A7D7DAB1B2DD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=74
That video is funny and it helps prove that the Anthonys have lost touch with reality. I can't believe Cindy would really try to have us believe that sweat can be construed as decomposition. If that was the case, cadaver dogs would pretty much be useless to LE.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 am

Dis, Thank you so much for that. That was perfect! It answered everything I was thinking about. Did you all notice HOW FAST Cindy tried to get away from that hole where they supposedly had had dug out the plant? She can't even look at the spot. And as she answers Greta about that particular area, she is practically running away from that area. I'm surprised she didn't trip and fall, she was getting so anxious to get away from it.

J4A, Not only do they try and say it could have been GA's sweat and blood in the back yard, Cindy tells Greta the cops said it could be there for YEARS! Really, Cindy?? Really???? Really!!!

OMG, she can't be serious????
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am

The crazy part is that she thinks EVERYONE believes her....remember the email from Rick....he said that she was stupid for going on those shows and that as soon as those reporters are done being nice they go back to the studio and talk about how guilty Casey is...I'm paraphrasing.....she lies like Casey...as though we should just automatically believer her!

To Cindy~STAY OFF OF MY TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully she reads here...lol

P.S. Your Welcome Tracey....I am glad I can contribute!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Dis wrote:
To Cindy~STAY OFF OF MY TV!!!!!!!!!!!! (snipped by me)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I love it! I hope she reads here too.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

I have finished the book. I have marked several areas in the book to discuss when we are all ready to do that. But, other than that, I am confident, we have members here that could have written this book just as well, if not better, than Ms. Fanning.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

I know I paid 6.99 US dollars for it. When it arrived my husband said...how could someone write a book when it hasn't gone to trial yet? He said she was just after a quick buck on Caylee, no matter what the author claimed.

I would be interested to know how much Diane Fanning made on this book. And I'm anxious to discuss it once everyone has read it.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:37 pm

AJ,

I had been trying to come up with someway to describe how I felt about the book. When you described it as "flat", that was EXACTLY how I felt. Perfect description. I actually had a hard time getting through it. I was bored too.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 am

awaiting justice wrote:Tracey...

How much do you think she made???? I wonder if she has been gatheriong up media on the Cummings case? Almost gives one and idea???? lol

I wish I could even fathom a guess. I don't know much about how the publishers decide how much to pay for a book. The only thing I would think is that, seeing it was only released in paperback and sold so cheap, it was a lot less than an author is usually paid for a hard cover book.
Absolutely a guess though.
Hmmmm AJJJJJ!!!!!! Do it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'd buy it and say I knew her when. I'd want an autographed copy though too. Very Happy
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm

I say go for it! Razz
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

I think I'll just wait it out...I hope the trial is televised...and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of "made for tv" movies and Dateline and Lifetime type programs...like they did with Scott Peterson...I wonder what Gloria Allred thinks of this fiasco...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I think Gloria probably thinks she should have vacationed in Florida last year....that's what I think she thinks...LOL

I can just see her bitch slapping Cindy to make her shut up.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 pm