Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In

2 posters

Go down

The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In Empty Re: The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm

It would have been nice to link the duct tape to that in the Anthony's house, but I agree it is insignificant in the big picture of this case. I never read anything about them recovering the duct tape that Casey snatched from Amy's purse. Since it is almost certain that Caylee was in Casey's trunk at one point, it makes since that Casey would use the duct tape from the roll that Amy saw sitting in her car.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In Empty Re: The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In

Post by Snaz Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 pm

If it is, indeed, true that the tape recovered from the remains and the tape from the A's are definitely NOT from the same roll, it would be nice if they could match it to a piece provided by Amy.... maybe she used that tape on something that could be recovered for comparison. If they can, I'm sure the State will.....

Of course, there is always the possibility that Amy bought that roll of tape just for the 'anything but clothes' party and all the pieces used at that time would likely have been thrown away.

I say, 'not to worry.' They have a bigger case than just matching duct tape..... but it would have been like the cherry on top.....

The Ductape KC Borrowed From Amy - Was a Sample Turned In 10gmfqp
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down