Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show Coverage of Haleigh Cummings

Go down

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show Coverage of Haleigh Cummings Empty TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show Coverage of Haleigh Cummings

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:05 pm

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show Coverage of Haleigh Cummings
Posted on October 1st, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This just in from TJ Hart. I admire TJ’s diplomacy, it is certainly better than mine would be under the circumstances. I also suspect that this will be one of the items that gets mentioned on our regular Sunday radio program. I applaud TJ for his honesty and integrity. It is a shame that there are not more members of the press like TJ - Simon

I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story.

The members of the Nancy Grace Show staff have been kind and generous in allowing me to participate as a contributing reporter in their coverage of this tragedy.

I explained to one of the producers by phone this morning that the national headline coverage and the local stories we report seem to differ at times. I explained to her that this is a valid concern to a news director of couple of local radio stations.

She was very gracious in listening to me and my reasons for deciding to step aside on this story. I appreciated that.

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down