Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult

4 posters

Go down

4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult Empty 4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult

Post by FystyAngel Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2516439/4_year_old_to_be_charged_as_adult.html?cat=9

Hayden Wright, a Tennessee boy was found wandering his Chattanooga neighborhood in the middle of the night, beer in hand, wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree.

Hayden's mother, 21-year-old April Wright, woke up at 1:45 a.m. and panicked when she realized he was missing. She found Hayden, drunk, outside the house drinking a 12-ounce can of beer on Tuesday.

Investigators say Hayden sneaked into a neighbor's house through an unlocked door, and stole five Christmas gifts including a dress which he decided to wear, only the mind of a drunk 4 year old can explain this train of thought.

Now this crime spree was prompted by the boy's father, who was in jail on unrelated charges. After Hayden put on the dress, he went to another neighbor's house and rang the door bell a few times. That neighbor called the police. The police found Hayden wandering the streets in the brown dress while drinking the beer. Hayden and his 21-year-old mother April were taken to the local hospital.

Why they were taken to the hospital is still a mystery, what is even more mysterious is why he needed to be treated for drinking a beer. Since 12 ounces of beer would have barely made a 2 year old legally drunk, and he didn't even get to finish that.

So the great state of Tennessee has decided to try this child as an adult, he will go to court on B&E, criminal trespass, drunk and disorderly and illegal possession of alcohol. According to Tennessee law he is facing up to 10 years in jail.

I think a zero tolerance policy is the only way a 4 year old should be treated, lets put him to death for being a criminal in the making, if he wants to join his father well why not kill him now. It will save society the cost of the execution later.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult Empty Re: 4 Year Old to Be Charged as Adult

Post by FystyAngel Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

I found the article above while I was doing some updating on Missing & Murdered. Now, don't get me wrong, someone SHOULD get punished but come on, a 4 yr old????
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Whhhaaaa---aaaaaattttt?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

I think the writer of this story needs to be punished! Shocked
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:30 pm

I could be wrong, but I think the writer of the story is being sarcastic and agrees that it is ridiculous to try a four-year-old as an adult.

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm not sure how to READ the damned thing. I WANT to believe that the writer is just being sarcastic BUT I can't find any other information to disprove it. Good grief! What a world we live in. A four year old gets charged as an adult & we allow the perverts out there that are killing our children to roam free! What is the hell has this world come to?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

I did a little searching and couldn't find any other articles that mentioned the boy being tried as an adult. I think that comment about him being tried as an adult was part of the writer's sarcasm and isn't true.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down