Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police report another gang rape in Calif. city

5 posters

Go down

Police report another gang rape in Calif. city Empty Police report another gang rape in Calif. city

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 am

Police report another gang rape in Calif. city

http://www.salon.com/wires/us/2010/01/16/D9D95LVG4_us_california_gang_rape/index.html

Police in a San Francisco Bay-area city still coping with the recent gang rape of a teenager are reporting that another girl has been sexually assaulted by a group.

Richmond police Sgt. Bisa French says four males in a black Buick approached a 15-year-old girl Friday evening. One suspect with a gun forced her into the car after she ignored them.

French says they drove around for several hours before stopping at an unknown location, where two of them raped the girl. A police officer found the girl around midnight miles from the kidnapping spot.

French says police have few leads on the suspects, who were in their late teens to early 20s.

Earlier Friday, police announced a search for a seventh suspect in the October gang rape of a 16-year-old girl outside a homecoming dance at Richmond High School.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Police report another gang rape in Calif. city Empty Re: Police report another gang rape in Calif. city

Post by Julie Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 am

Why can't people just leave other people alone?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Police report another gang rape in Calif. city Empty Re: Police report another gang rape in Calif. city

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

I don't understand the fascination with CHILDREN! It's just sick.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 am

I don't understand it either. It is very sick!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am

I wonder if this is the latest thing in gang initiation...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am

Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if it was Estee.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 pm

I just read another article from the link Julie posted for salon.com This girl confessed that she had fabricated the whole story. She had consensual sex with someone, and needed an excuse for being late getting home.
Waste of police resources, etc. Stupid Girl!!!
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks for the update Cali. Below is the article. It's so sad that this girl cried wolf.

Bay Area girl now says she wasn't kidnapped, raped

A 15-year-old California girl who claimed she had been kidnapped off the street at gunpoint and raped in the same town where another teenager was assaulted in a gang rape three months earlier told police Sunday she made up the story, authorities said.

The 15-year-old had claimed she was forced Friday night into a car with four males at gunpoint and driven around for several hours before two of them raped her.

But the girl called Richmond police around 1 p.m. Sunday and told them the story was not true, said Lt. Mark Gagan.

The girl told police Sunday that she had had consensual sex with someone, but needed an explanation for why she was late getting home Friday night, Gagan said.

The girl's accusations prompted a major police investigation in Richmond, where the gang rape of a high school girl outside a homecoming dance made national headlines in October.

Dozens of patrol officers, detectives, forensic technicians and nurses had been working on the investigation since the 15-year-old flagged down a San Pablo police officer early Saturday and claimed she had been kidnapped and raped.

"We took her allegations very serious and spent a lot of time, energy and resources to investigate this," Gagan said.

On Sunday afternoon, police found evidence, including video footage, that confirmed the girl had made up her initial story, Gagan said.

Richmond police are trying to determine what happened Friday night and could pursue statutory rape charges if the person she had sex with is an adult, he said.

Investigators have not determined whether they will pursue charges against the girl for making the false report.

"We don't want to create a situation where people are hesitant to report sex crimes," Gagan said. "On the other hand, this 15-year-old girl knew she was completely fabricating her story and misleading us about what really happened."

http://www.salon.com/wires/us/2010/01/17/D9D9R9EO0_us_california_gang_rape/index.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Cali...if what you say is true, whatever happened to the old "we had a flat tire" or "we ran out of gas" story...I can remember getting stuck on an Indian mound, I told the truth but my Grandma thought I was lying...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down