Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges

+13
butterfly64
iprum
Piper
Cali
Dis
Estee
khintx
sitemama
Julie
eva
FystyAngel
Snaz
Justice4all
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm

I think whatever Ron gave LE is a lie.

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 Empty Re: Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Lottie, you know none of this group would lie!!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

I know, right? roflao

This case lost me when everyone started getting arrested for drug dealing and getting slammed with so much possible jail time it almost seemed stupid to admit something else...like if they had been withholding information about Haleigh and getting MORE time.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't believe Joe did the deed. I think he's just a perfect scapegoat because he's (allegedly) got a hot temper etc and so forth....and I think Misty and Tommy are attempting to get him charged with this mess rather than roll on the real person who is leading this entire coverup of what happened to Haleigh. And if you ask me who the leader of the pack is....it's Ronald Cummings.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:52 am

I am not sold that cousin joe is the culprit here. At the time of the new search in April the Croslins went on a nationwide media campaign from Florida to Tenessee to wherever the heck Timmy and his wife are living now..... to collectively point the finger at cousin joe now that Misty and Tommy were doing it. They all piped up all of a sudden, after 14 months of not knowing nuthin. Some of them talked about it from jail, some of them by telephoning into the NG and JVM shows to emphatically state they always knew joe was involved. They always knew Misty was afraid of him. Tommy too! Also Ron! Joe had made threats before! He was crazy! He did drugs! Abused women! What a scoundrel!

But, honestly, I'm still not convinced.

I'm not sayin he's a great guy and would never do anything like that...... he's another lil ol punk thug gangsta wanna be who is also deeply invested in the drug, thieving and bullying culture.

I'm only sayin........ I'm not sold.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

khintx wrote:I am not sold that cousin joe is the culprit here. At the time of the new search in April the Croslins went on a nationwide media campaign from Florida to Tenessee to wherever the heck Timmy and his wife are living now..... to collectively point the finger at cousin joe now that Misty and Tommy were doing it. They all piped up all of a sudden, after 14 months of not knowing nuthin. Some of them talked about it from jail, some of them by telephoning into the NG and JVM shows to emphatically state they always knew joe was involved. They always knew Misty was afraid of him. Tommy too! Also Ron! Joe had made threats before! He was crazy! He did drugs! Abused women! What a scoundrel!

But, honestly, I'm still not convinced.

I'm not sayin he's a great guy and would never do anything like that...... he's another lil ol punk thug gangsta wanna be who is also deeply invested in the drug, thieving and bullying culture.

I'm only sayin........ I'm not sold.

kh
Hi, Khintx! Good to see you!

I don't think Joe "killed" Haleigh. He may have helped dispose of her body but no, I don't think he killed Haleigh.

As far as Misty being afraid of Joe, I don't buy it. She is street smart and I think she could have kicked that little punk's butt! I am a slender lady and I guarantee you I could defend myself against that "gangsta" wanna be!

The side shows surrounding this case are like a three ring circus. Too bad the focus could not have been only on Haleigh from the get go. Did you see the picture of Crystal Sheffield after Ron Cummings' court hearing on Friday? She looks like she is auditioning for the Jerry Springer Show! LOL roflao
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 am

Haleigh's dad pleads guilty to drug charges

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer
Published: Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 20, 2010 at 11:02 p.m.

PALATKA - Ronald L. Cummings, the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, pleaded guilty Friday morning on three counts of trafficking in hydrocodone.

One of the crimes carries a mandatory minimum sentence of three years in prison. The other two offenses - more serious because they involve larger amounts of the prescription drug - carry mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years.

Cummings, 26, was initially charged with five counts, and the remaining two were dropped as part of a plea agreement.

Circuit Judge Terry LaRue set a sentencing date of Sept. 24.

For the rest of the story, please read here:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100821/ARTICLES/8211009/1002

~~~~~~~
To see a slide show, please click on Photos: Ronald Cummings enters plea. This is within the article to the left.

There is a picture of Lisa Croslin, doing an interview with media, and she has a cig dangling from her mouth. Also, there is a picture of Crystal Sheffield being restrained by her brother and mother, Marie Griffis. Read the captain under the picture.

I say ignorance and no class at its best! In my opinion, the picture looks as though Crystal and clan are auditioning for the Jerry Springer Show!

roflao ass Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! as the audience shouts on the show!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 am

DRUGS AND GUNS, DRUGS AND GUNS!

Ron 'allegedly' had several guns in the house. Guns for protection. One of which Misty slept with under her pillow (while she slept with two small children in the same bed, but that's another story)........

Ron loved guns and fancied himself a "collector." He like to show them off too. In fact, I think he liked guns almost as much as he liked drugs. Did he deal in both I wonder?

So why did he remove them all from the MH a week before Haleigh went missing? Why did he have two guns in his truck with him at werk but no guns at home on the very night she was stole? Why would he do that? Because Cousin Joe had already stolen one and they had a fight about it? Well, Ron says that never happened. His mother says it did. Other witnesses say it did. In the Cobra tapes, Ron said in his own words he would "crush Joes hands with a vice so that he could not steal again." Ooops! Looks like Ron forgot his story line on that one! And how does that jive with everyone including Ron being so scared of cousin jo that they have wimpered and cowered in fear all this time?

What also kinda confuses me is if everyone was so on edge about a possible home invasion of some kind that they were armed to the hilt, why remove them at all a week before Haleigh went missing? Isn't that what they were there for in the first place?

I think Ron knows a helluva lot more than he ever let on.... or he is blessed with a kind of second-site that allowed him to see into the future and protect his guns from thieves, or possibly "debt collectors." Unfortunately, that left his family unprotected while he worked nights. But, hey, different people have different priorities. At least he knows where his guns are (cuz I sure don't).

During the tests Misty took with TJ Ward she says that she was on the phone w/ Ronald and he was telling her where to look and she found the gun hidden in a culvert. Then Ronald told Cobra he found the gun in the culvert, cleaned it and gave it to LE (cobra tape). On another cobra tape Ron says he thought of the culvert because if Joe put it there, and LE came after him, he could say it wasn't in his(Joe's) possession. But wait? I thought Ron said there was no fight and no missing gun?

And let's not forget Tommy's propensity for taking guns that don't belong to him.

Art Harris has reported that Ron gave an automatic rifle to a biker cousin for safe keeping. I don't know if this automatic rifle is what everyone is calling a machine gun..... I don't know that much about guns.

In the Incident Report the morning after Haleigh got stole, the sheriff deputy noted that Ron said he had a Beretta 9mm in the residence as of 4 A.M. on February 10, 2009. That would be a semi-automatic handgun. Why didn't Misty use it? If the attack on Haleigh lasted almost 5-7 minutes, as Misty now claims, wouldn't there be plenty of time to grab that gun?

I'm completely confused about how many guns there were, where they were kept, does LE have all of them or none of them etc etc. And each question just seems to bring up more questions, like so many other issues in this case.

Seriously, we need to work a timeline for every single gun including where they were then, where they "traveled to" around the time Haleigh went missing, and where they are now.

Do you remember how Deepthroat broke the Watergate case wide open by saying: "Follow the money!"?

Maybe we need to follow the guns.... the guns and the drugs. Cuz they sure keep popping up repeatedly in this horrible story.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 am

PS: Waving back at Ann! kh good morning
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 am

khintx wrote:PS: Waving back at Ann! kh good morning
Hey, Khintx! Back at you . . . . . good morning dancing
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 am

kh & Ann....

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 Stickman
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 am

Julie wrote:kh & Ann....

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 Stickman

Back at you Julie . . . . .with a dance dancing
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 am

Okay, I'm gone for a while . . . . Ann - Tx has left the building!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 pm

This just posted on BNN:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125120#comment-1735114
BNN Simon & Jan Barrett, Editors 8-22-10

"Reporter's Notes: Haleigh Cummings Update 8/22/10"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Donna Brock's sentencing is tomorrow. My guess is she'll get slammed with 15 years... I guess we'll see tho. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Figure in Haleigh Cummings case gets 15 years for drug trafficking

Donna Brock was with Misty Cummings when the sold pills to a cop

Posted: September 1, 2010 - 3:04pm

~Snipped~

Judge Wendy Berger also fined Brock $100,000. At the hour-long hearing, Brock told the judge how she had searched for other missing children and said she was trying to gain Croslin's trust to learn about Haleigh's disappearance.

She admitted she gave the drugs to Croslin initially after the 18-year-old had some teeth pullled, but then took part in their illegal sale.

"I ended up giving her my prescription and that was the prescription she sold," she said.

The judge said Brock had opportunities not to sell the pills but didn't.

"You made a choice and it was a bad choice," Berger said. She said under state guidelines she could not sentence Brock to less that 15 years despite Brock's lack of a criminal record, years of volunteer work and testimony of two people who appealed for leniency.

Read more: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-09-01/story/figure-haleigh-cummings-case-gets-15-years-drug-trafficking
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Wow.........a bad choice that is costing her 15 years of her life, behind bars. This case has turned into a sinkhole and it's pulled them all to the bottom. And still, no Haleigh........
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Karma.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

She said she gave her prescription to Misty and she sold it. The report said the undercover cop bought 155 pills, well you don't get that many in a prescription, so how did they get that many?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 pm

On August 20, somebody posted $50,000 of the $90,000 required to bail Ron out.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 Ron10
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm

So looks like someone living in small spaces knows someone living in high places....Wonder who that must be????
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:45 pm

I don't know Estee. Is Padilla still down there trying to get involved in the case?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 am

How interesting.......maybe it's Miss Nancy.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

Link to listen to Levi's 09/08 radioshow~ Color me suprised! It was really very interesting.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/09/levi-page-show

If you prefer a transcript- here is a link to a contributor at Websleuths who took the time to transcribe the whole darned thing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5596643&postcount=185

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 am

Exerpt- Explaining Ron's "deal"

LEVI PAGE: .......................Kim Picazio, you are a Family Law Attorney, you have been involved in this case, and you actually predicted on HLN that Ronald Cummings got two charges dropped, two of his drug charges, and that he gave information regarding HaLeigh to the cops, and that is why they dropped 2 of the charges, so are you surprised learning now that he actually gave police information concerning a timeline?

KIM PICAZIO: No I am not. I think that is standard operating procedure in Florida Criminal Law. What probably happened is that Ronald’s Attorney confronted Police, said that we may be able to give up some of the goods that you have been looking for, if you want to write us up a sweet deal, and a sweet deal is often referred to as a ‘Queen for the Day’ Agreement, so that RC gets to go, the Attorney will first give a sneak preview of what maybe his client has to say, Law Enforcement will then go back and make a meeting with the State Attorney’s office, and see if they need that information, if it will be helpful, and if it sounds truthful, and then what happens is Law Enforcement and the State Attorney will all meet with Ronald and his Attorney, in usually the State Attorney’s office, and he gets to be ‘Queen for the Day’ in a ‘Queen for a Day’ session. He gets to tell all that he knows that he has not told so far, about the disappearance of his own child, and after that Agreement, that is a sworn statement, it is usually recorded, it is called a proffer, the proffer agreement probably was already done prior to the recorded session, and then the terms of the proffer agreement usually state that anything that he admits during the course of the proffer will not be used against him, but they can be recorded and they will be used to ensure that he testifies the same way at the trial involving maybe some other players that will be brought in as defendants in the eventual trial or crime against HaLeigh Cummings. And, if he were to, for instance, state something that was contrary to whatever he said in the proffer agreement, they would then have him for perjury, which could be an additional 5 years or more, also they could prosecute him for the particular crimes he admitted to, it is a risky thing, usually there is not a written plea agreement done prior to the proffer, there could be a written plea agreement in place right now that we will see in his upcoming sentencing. I would be surprised if we don’t see a negotiated plea, which is one where all the Attorneys and State Attorneys have already agreed to in writing, and I would be surprised if we run into the same thing we seen before with the defendants coming in, changing their pleas to ‘no contest’, with no promises already in the bag, but again, Police had, the State Attorney has already seen what he had to say when they probably agreed to drop the two charges against him, which would carry mandatory minimums, and then later on, he would be testifying under oath at the trial probably for Misty, Tommy, and Joe Overstreet, and other peripheral players for the death of HaLeigh Cummings.

LEVI PAGE: I agree with you Kim because they do not need any further information on the drug trafficking because they got all that on the dash cam, on the undercover dash cam that basically caught them in the act of doing what they were doing in those drug transactions...........................

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 am

Ronald Cummings to be sentenced Friday

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- In hours, Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings goes before a judge in Putnam County.

Ronald pleaded guilty to three counts of drug trafficking Hydrocodone in July and will be sentenced Friday. Two of the three counts carry a minimum sentence of 15 years.

Read more: http://www.fox30jax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Ronald-Cummings-to-be-sentenced-Friday/_mqm-qrkEkGsdaW6HWxaNw.cspx
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 am

Today is the day. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 am

http://twitpic.com/2rh3wa

Ron has just entered the courtroom. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 am

sdouglasnews Very brief hearing, only Ronald's mother took the stand & pleaded for leniency. Ronald was sentenced to 15 yrs in prison & a 6-figure fine.
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 am

Sure doesn't sound like much of a deal. But I guess considering what he could have got if all charges had been prosecuted, it was a deal...Now, where do you think he's gonna come up with the mulah for the fine???
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks for the update, kh. Another one gone, and still no Haleigh.

Any idea if and when possibility of parole? Or is this a mandatory sentence? Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges - Page 5 755905
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:08 pm

It is mandatory that he serve at least 85% of the sentence so he is at 12 years and 8 months (if he gets all the 15% off for "good behavior") then he will be credited with his time served in County Detention (8 months), so that's about 12 years.
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Poor HeLeigh ( & Jr.)

I can only imagine what their every day life must have been like. All that we (the public) have seen & heard about this entire family....imagine the things we DON'T know. Very few of members of this family have come out unscathed. IF and/or when HaLeigh is found alive....what would happen to her now? Her family has basically disintegrated before our eyes.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Ronald Cummings, Father of Haleigh Cummings, Gets Sentenced

~Snipped~

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and other family members were in the courthouse parking lot after the sentence, crying. They said they were deeply disappointed at the sentence.

"I don't want my son to grow up without his father," Sheffield said as she wept.

She hoped the drug cases would reveal some clues to her daughter's disappearance. Sheffield believes Cummings ex-wife, Misty Croslin, and her brother, Hank, hold more information. The Croslins were arrested on drug charges too.

"(Misty and Hank Croslin are) telling us that (Haleigh is) dead," said Sheffield. "They have nothing to back it up. My baby is out there and she is coming home," said Sheffield.

Read more: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=168541&catid=3
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm