Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart

2 posters

Go down

A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart Empty A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart

Post by FystyAngel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart
http://www.bloggernews.net/123750

So much has unfolded in the seach for Haleigh Cummings in the past 73 hours that TJ and I decided to run another of our occasional one on one sessions.

When it comes to press coverage of the Haleigh Cummings case there is no doubt in my mind that TJ Hart is the ‘go to’ guy. As opposed to many other people reporting on this case TJ has stuck with the story through thick and thin.

The last 72 hours have been interesting to say the least. Suddenly the PCSO opened up a little about the investigation, they went so far as to release a series of photographs of the command center that is the heart of the investigation. These photos were sent to a very select group of news organizations. As TJ remarked on air, a major cable news station actually offered him money to use them. That offer was declined, and he asked only that his news talk radio station WSKY 97.3 be given credit as the source. Other web sites preferred to use the ‘Exclusive’ banner and go so far as to watermark them and initially indicate that the photos were taken by the reporter. This was clearly bogus as the reporter in question has not set foot in Putnam County for months! The article has since been modified.

The other big news item was the release of some jail house recordings of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, TJ was the first to get the story and complete recordings published. These phone calls are interesting. They are all about ME ME ME, at no point is Haleigh Cummings even mentioned. Ronald whines about the laundry service and how he has to schedule changing his boxer shorts.

Misty meanwhile is whining about being hungry. She begs for $100, and even has the nerve to ask that it be ‘over nighted’.

The recordings are interesting, but there is a good chance that some even better ones are going to be available later today. A courier has the Tommy Croslin tapes and is on the road right now. Our plan is to have them available online as soon as we can.

The Donna Brock tapes are scheduled for a Monday or Tuesday release. You can bet that we will be working hard to get these online as soon as we have them.

It was a great program, and you can listen to it in its entirety here ...

Simon Barrett and TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart Empty Re: A One On One With WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart

Post by KariBear Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Padilla waffle mode! LMAO!
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down