Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Donna Brock Jail Tape

4 posters

Go down

The Donna Brock Jail Tape Empty The Donna Brock Jail Tape

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:04 pm

The Donna Brock Jail Tape
http://www.bloggernews.net/123787

This in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

It was one year ago today that now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings vanished from her home in Satsuma, FL. Since then, little has be revealed as to how she disappeared or who might have taken her.

After a year of some unbelievable behaviors that were displayed by the families of the missing a child, we now find Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings and the woman who babysat Haleigh the night she vanished Misty Croslin behind bars on drug trafficking charges.

Timeline

Arrested along with Ron and Misty on January 20, 2010, was Ron’s cousin Hope Sykes, Misty’s brother Tommy Croslin and Misty’s confidant Donna Brock.

When Brock came to Putnam County last year, she worked for the group Texas Equusearch. They’re trained professionals who travel the country looking for missing children. Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller has stated in interviews with WSKY that he wanted Brock to get close to Misty for the sake of the investigation and trying to see what, if anything, Misty knew about what happened to Haleigh.

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

(Please use this link to hear these.......CLICK HERE

“Look, they pulled me into the office for two hours to this room before they even brought me to jail,” Brock said. “They questioned me about where Haleigh is, they think Misty already told me where she’s at.”

WJXT VIDEO: Donna Brock’s Jail Audio

In the tapes, Brock talks about how detectives think Misty told her what happened to Haleigh because over the last several months, the two appear to have gotten close.

Brock states on the phone that she gave pills to Misty and that Misty needed them because she was in pain.

“I didn’t think it was no big deal, I didn’t want them you know what I’m saying?” said Brock. “I didn’t need them, I didn’t want them. It was more on my thinking if I just gave these to her, maybe she’ll trust me a little bit more.”

We cannot at this time identify who Brock was talking to on the phone, but the conversation did turn to Haleigh and the rumor that she accidentally got into some some pills the night she vanished.

97.3 The Sky is in the process of obtaining the complete set of redacted phone call audio files from Donna Brock from the St. Johns County jail.

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

The Donna Brock Jail Tape Empty Re: The Donna Brock Jail Tape

Post by Estee Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

I sure hope this Donna character wasn't in the Texas Equisearch group that searched for Caylee....Oh, well, if she was I'm sure they will not consider what she has to say...She has that typical addict appearance....I'm not supposed to judge but I can't help it....Please forgive me!!!!
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 am

She sure is an odd bird. Where did she get her oxy's to give to Misty? And, just what is she trying to accomplish. Whoever she was talking to on the phone was basically asking her The Donna Brock Jail Tape 858297 were you thinking? It's very fishy......
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:45 pm

http://www.bloggernews.net/123799

Posted on February 11th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 503 times.Some additional 5 hours of video and audio were released this morning. WSKY 97.3 have the DVD’s and right now both TJ Hart and I are working our way through the material. You can expect updates throughout the afternoon.

The files are very large and so we are trying to decide on the best way of making the important ones available to readers. I have been told that the Donna Brock phone calls are in this data dump, however I have not personally heard them yet. I have also been told that the audio quality is poor, it will take some time to actually analyse the information.

Most of us that are covering the search for Haleigh Cummings are quietly optimistic that with the major players Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and Ronald Cummings firmly behind bars the finish line on resolving the question of where is Haleigh may be in sight.

One thing is very apparent from all of the audio and video that has been released, none of those involved paid any attention to the warnings that their phone calls and visits would be taped!

I also want to let people know that it is our intention to run a special program on BTR tomorrow at 1pm Eastern to discuss the new developments, we will also be running our regular Sunday program at 4pm eastern.

Simon Barrett
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 pm

ooops
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down