Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion

+9
Estee
Justice4all
sitemama
Cali
Dis
Julie
randilynn
Snaz
LottieM
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion Empty Re: Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion

Post by LottieM Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm

From AJ's post..I have also wondered if when CA told Williams that Caylee was still alive, even if she believed that, why wud she think it cudnt mean that some of her belongings were scattered????...

That's an example of why I think Cindy knew Caylee was dead, not thought, knew. It's like when they 'believed' the nanny might harm Caylee if Casey went to the cops but yet they don't believe the nanny may have done that and killed Caylee? So there's no need to look for a dead Caylee in case the nanny did kill her as they feared she might if they went to the cops, which they did go to the cops so....

The normal things a person would do if their granddaughter had been unseen for so long were not done, the biggest of them all being to allow for the possibility that Caylee was dead and at least not throw fits if anyone wanted to look in that direction. Cindy didn't have to look for a dead Caylee if she didn't want to, but to defy anyone else doing it was the most bizarre and telling thing about what Cindy knew. IMO therefore, she knew Caylee was dead and deliberately did everything she could to deny anyone looking in that direction perchance someone find her body.

Remember how she even wanted Tim Miller out of there because he was searching for a dead child? What did she think he was going to be searching for in the woods and fields of Orlando? Equusearch doesn't even search door to door. Did she think Tim was going to search the woods etc for a lost Caylee walking about trying to find her way home?

For their part, the Anthonys tried to stay focused on their agenda of pushing the live Caylee story. But it was always about saving Casey, not finding Caylee. I couldn't believe it when George took that billboard down the highways day after day, driving 55mph+ down the highways, what were passing drivers or people alongside the roadways going to do but say "what did that sign say?" Ever try to read something on a vehicle in motion, when the words are on the side of the vehicle? If he'd have had the message on the back of SUV so people could actually have a chance to read it and write down the phone number to call, that might have looked more honest. All it was was a token gesture, just like everything else the A's have done with regard to Caylee being gone, with their real focus on Casey's innocence.

Innocence of what? MURDER! Otherwise, they'd not have been pushing the 'alive' agenda exclusively and getting so irate with any mention of Caylee being dead. By irrational omission of any consideration Caylee could be dead, they were promoting Casey's innocence in the only way they could- there is no dead Caylee so Casey is innocent.

It's easy to think the Anthonys were in denial, but it's just as easy for me, anyway, to think they were just lying and pretending to believe the lie to protect Casey as much as they could. It's one thing to want to believe Caylee was still alive, and completely another to force that denial on everybody else including the cops who have a missing child, a lying mother and HAVE to explore all options. Oh, and the smell of death in the car!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm

AJ, I've wondered the same things as you! And here's more I've wondered.

When the Pontiac was 'discovered' to have been at the tow yard since June 30, Cindy remarked that she thought the car was in Jacksonville. But she'd talked to Casey before that and Casey had left from Jacksonville to Tampa and then there was Zanny's car accident where Casey had to return to get Zanny's insurance information in Orlando, George even saw her on the 24th, and after all that there was never any mention of Casey going back to Jacksonville. The Jacksonville trip was at the beginning of the 30 days starting June 16th, Casey hops all over the map and comes home on the 24th, yet when Cindy needed an excuse about the car being suddenly discovered impounded, she jumps back to saying she thought it was in Jacksonville. It all makes no sense, and something is a lie. Or all of it is a lie! LOL

When this case first hit the news, I was watching and reading whatever I could about it. I remember seeing on TV Alison (Kieth Williams' sister-Keith W being the guy who found the bag of stuffed animals) being interviewed by media and she said Cindy told her on June 16th that Casey was going to be gone to Jacksonville for a month looking for work and she was taking Caylee with her. Alison supposedly lived on Hopespring and she was a school chum of Casey's. That stuck out in my mind because it was one of the first things on TV about this case.

I assumed Alison was saying Cindy told her that ON June 16th, but she could have meant Cindy told it to her another day and just said Casey left on June 16th. But whatever, the story was out there that Casey and Caylee were going to be gone a month starting June 16th! So what's all this about Cindy saying she didn't know where Caylee or Casey were? Tie that into when the car is found and Cindy says she thought the car was in Jacksonville and we're back to her saying that to Alison about Casey going to be in Jacksonville a month!

One month later, they 'find' the car! And it's not in Jacksonville and probably never was.

Now Cindy might have thought Casey was going to Jacksonville on June 16th like she told Alison. But she knew she didn't stay there the entire 30 days, so she had no reason to claim on July 15th that she thought the car was in Jacksonville all that month.

She's covering for something! And I have suspicions that it might be that Cindy knew the car was abandoned.

I'll write more later!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion Empty Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

Please use this thread to discuss miscellaneous theories, etc. about the case that don't fit in another thread..... but PLEASE, if your discussion does fit one of the current threads, please post it there... or feel free to start a new thread!!!

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 am

Thanks for keeping the board clean, Snaz! Sorry!

I have a theory about the car being abandoned and towed and found. It's based on why the Anthonys wanted to lie about the gas gauge being broken on the Pontiac.

Casey didn't start running out of gas on a regular basis until June 20th. She runs out again on June 23, then again on June 27th. She claimed (and the A's backed her up later) that her gas gauge was broken, which would mean her gauge registered she has gas when she didn't.

This is very convenient if she wanted to claim she was out of gas when she was not. If someone checked her gauge she'd have an excuse. And an excuse it was because LE proved the gauge was NOT broken.

So I'm thinking she needed an excuse to be in certain places in case her car was seen and wanted to blame it on being out of gas so she could call someone to witness she was there for that reason.

I have not seen it said where she ran out of gas on June 20th, but on the 23rd she was somewhere in the vicinity of where the baby was found. Actually, it was close to the intersection of Killian and Anthony roads which if I understand correctly is close to Suburban Dr. How cute, huh? I'm thinking she was at those locations for a reason to do with either dumping Caylee or checking on things, but of course that's without knowing where she ran out of gas on the 20th.

Now on the 27th she's out of gas for the last time! And I don't think she was out of gas and had someone push her into the Amscott lot, because her ignition key was in the ignition slot and the door was locked and no one has come forward to say they pushed her in there, so I think she parked it there and left it running, took the rest of her keys, locked the door and went off until it ran out of gas. Why? The car would not stop stinking and she was over it!

I"m just working this theory out, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was LE documents that said the ignition key was in the ignition when LE got the car and that it had been reportedly abandoned that way. Why then did George say he put his set of keys in the ignition to start it up?

There is a reason why Casey didn't go back for her car, and it might be that she had locked the key inside while it ran out of gas by itself and then had no key to get back in since the ignition key is usually the door key.

This is a work in progress, and my peeps are calling me to fix food! *insert eye roll and a LOL* but think about that lie about the gas gauge being broken. Why lie about that?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:24 pm

i also believe that GA and CA figured it out AT THE TOWYARD that caylee was dead.

GA knew as soon as he approached the car, and CA either there, or as soon as they got back to the house, then-- the coverup started with a massive clean-up.

that is why i believe they should BOTH be charged with accessory after the fact.. no REASONABLE person would clean out a car ferociously, when their 2 year old gdaughter is missing, and the car smells like a dead body.. cause at that point if you listen to ONE of CA's stories, KC was also missing (until she "found" her at tony's).. that could be evidence, and they knew it.

but, in CA's OTHER stories, she talked to KC everyday, so KC was not "missing" .. it was only caylee that could have been in that car.

oh... how all these stories are going to come back and haunt them.. i cannot wait for the day when they are FORCED to answer for themselves on the STAND!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm

awaiting justice wrote:The thing that has me stumped the most is that if CA and GA knew that Caylee was dead prior to Jul 15, I dont think they wud have let her say the Sawgrass story...

I think they wud have had to stay with a kidnapping theme as they knew she was gonna be found all taped up, and bound..and feet away from their residence..(if they knew)... They wud have never let her use a place of abduction where there wud be video and a vacant apartment...they wud have also never let her lie by saying that she worked at universal with lots of the players.. and allow KC to take LE to her "office" ..lol

I really think that they wud have gone with a place like JBP right off the hop, so to remain consistent, (even though it wud still be unbelievable) but I think the Ants wud have eliminated all the lying to LE...that she worked, that her friends Jules and boss Tom were involved... If they cud have tossed out the lying that went on for 15 hours before being arrested..they wud have spared much of the circumstantial evidence... at least a bit where they cud try and create a shadow of doubt to jurors...

If as the discovery came out, we came to see that she was a liar to her frineds and all thru her life, it wud say a little more for her if there were no proven lies to LE..like that she works for Universal, then all of a sudden has to tell them no she doesnt..., If she didnt waver on her account to LE and told them the JBP and that she panicked.. it wud have better for the jury not to hear all the lies,...about Jules and boss Tom, she wud have a better chance.. Of course not much better ..but a little better.. or even say nothing at all andtake her to a lawyer where there wud have been cothing said other than what was concocted with a lawyer that evening...

I just think that if they really knew that Caylee was dead prior to Jul 15, and that KC killed her, they wud have planned KCs story much better...thats the reason I dont think they really knew till that day..Lets face it.. it wud be hard to find a fitting story but any story wud have been better than letting her go and lie to LE about the Sawgrass and being employed...

I do think they suspected something awful (like that she gave her up for adoption, or had her taken away by DFACS, or even sold her to some family....but not that their own daughter murdered her. I think the first inclination was when they picked up the car and they were prolly both in shock and not thinking clear because of the shock... at least until they picked up the car that day...I still go bak and forth though lol...

You bring up a good point, AJ. Why didn't they just do the JBP story first?

Well, maybe that was the plan and Casey screwed it up.

It was George and Cindy who first mentioned the JBP story to the cops/FBI. Casey said it for the first time after that, the day she got bailed out by Leonard P and she went to take a shower, Cindy went with her, and when Casey came out she had this JBP story that G,C, had already been telling the cops/FBI about. Maybe they didn't realize Casey hadn't told that part in all her other stories she told before she got arrested. LE split everyone up the minute they got to the house on July 15th, and asked them all questions separately. If Casey was supposed to tell the JBP story, Cindy wouldn't know she didn't. And no one else could tell it at that time because they were supposed to be in the dark about everything! And then while Casey was in jail they couldn't very well ask her about anything specific like the JBP story, and all they were hearing was about Sawgrass etc on TV and maybe Cindy complained to Casey in the bathroom once she got out on bail about the media leaving out the JBP story and Casey told her she forgot to tell that one, and Cindy told her she'd better go tell it NOW and get with the program since she and George had already told it! And she did! (that C and C in the bathroom alone and the JBP announcing by Casey was per Tracy, LP's girl in the house)

If Cindy was in on making up the nanny kidnap story, she probably wouldn't have told Casey to mention Sawgrass or talk about her job. She would have gone with the JBP story instead. And it might have worked better. Zanny and company took Caylee and gave Casey 30 days to learn her lesson, and if she did then Caylee would be returned by her birthday. Apparently Casey didn't learn her lesson, so Caylee died and they find her in the woods.

IMO Casey could have just screwed up because the cops were asking her stuff she felt like she had to make up some lie about just to have an answer. (that is her MO with everyone, you know?) Casey didn't say anything on the 911 tapes about dropping Caylee off so she could go to work. Cindy didn't either. Cindy just said The Nanny TOOK her. TOOK sounds more like the JBP story to me. Casey came up with the work story while she was out with the cops. I think she just wanted to do her own lying so she could keep up with it better. Like she posted to her myspace "trust no one, only yourself". I think it's makes sense that Casey would want to go it on her own with something as serious as this no matter what Cindy and/or George might have come up with, the JBP story. Afterall, she'd been lying forever and getting away with it. She thought she was the best! She spent a lifetime fooling her mom and dad, so why would she go along with them instead of doing her own thing? They're stupid, right?

Remember when Casey was complaining about being in jail and Cindy said "Well, sweetheart, if you hadn't lied". The only reason Cindy could come up with that Casey was in jail was because she lied? That made me think Cindy was rolling her eyes that Casey screwed up the plan, which probably was to tell the JBP story and none of that other stuff. Casey said "It's not my fault" to which Cindy replied, "what do you mean it's not YOUR fault"..and then the If you hadn't lied part. That screams "If you'd told what I told you to and hadn't lied your own stuff you'd not be in jail, so don't blame me", which Casey WAS blaming Cindy which screams Cindy came up with the plan.

Why didn't Casey tell it instead of all that other stuff? Again, she probably just thought she had a better idea than mommy did, or than daddy did. I add daddy in because George was a homicide detective before so who would know best how to stage a coverup that could confuse the daylights out of the cops?

The stuff she said to Tony I think is a separate issue. I think she was just her trying to be cool and impress Tony who probably doubted she was working anyways. You notice she tells this to Tony after she's been on vacation for 2 weeks? Tony could have been suspicious that she didn't have a job, so she goes back to work after '2 weeks vacation' and talks about names to 'prove' she has a job and a nanny and it creates reasonable doubt for Tony. Once he believed it, she decided to play that tune again for the cops since it worked with Tony.

Last edited by LottieM on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something I forgot! LOL)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:19 am

awaiting justice wrote:
jules is a funny girl. she’s one of my friends that i’ve hung out with, at my nanny’splace.

Is this a quote from Casey, or eva? Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion 488871

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Delete if necessary.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 am

OMG! LOL I was thinking the same thing Jules!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:50 am

Very Happy Julie and Dis...got to laugh or cry, and laughter is healing. You two are a riot when you get going.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 am

Dis, Great minds...... Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion Lol

Cali, Laughter is the best medicine. Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion Lol
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Lottie..even though LE split them up, CA did know that KC had given the Sawgrass story... The Sawgrass hit the media Jul 16, 08

POSTED: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT July 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman accused of not reporting her daughter missing for five weeks refused to answer a judge's question of where her daughter was in a bizarre missing person case that continues to frustrate investigators.
by AJ

IMO, That's how come Cindy said to Casey "If you hadn't lied". Translated into Cindy speak by me: "If you'd gone with the JBP story we agreed on, you'd not be in jail, Sweetheart. So don't say it's not your fault. You're the one who added that Sawgrass thing in there, not me."

the texts? Well, she sure could have been setting things up. I was just offering a different point of view about how Casey operates.

I'm still not convinced Casey made up a story with a bunch of names for the sole purpose of using them later in an elaborate story that would end in her killing Caylee and blaming it on a nanny. She seems more opportunistic than that.

I'm not saying she didn't plan to kill Cayee. I'm just thinking when she did the only thought in her head then was to blame it on someone else and at that point in time she asked herself who else could have had her and she used the nanny, then incorporated all her other lies from the past about the nanny and the nanny's life and her life with the nanny that she'd already been telling people. She'd been developing this nanny character since way back when the Grunds refused to watch Caylee anymore. Just because she mentioned some of the people in nanny's life to Tony on June 12th doesn't mean she made them up at that time.

The fact that she mentions her boss also, and as you pointed out that was the same one she got fake emails from (thanks, I didn't put that together!), shows how she digs back to past lies that worked for her before. Her reason for making up this fake boss in the first place was probably to fool her parents. She probably only used him again with Tony for the same reason, to make it appear she had a job so he wouldn't think she was worthless. She was trying to impress Tony after all. She wanted to keep her new boyfriend. Later she even steals Amy's money to go buy food and beer to impress Tony. She really was desperate for Tony to think she had a job/a paycheck.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Here's a new part of the story/theory I just saw Leonard Padillo say on Nancy Grace.

Leonard said the fight Casey and Cindy had on June 15th, Cindy knocked Casey down and George pulled them apart!

I know LP has said some weird things, but this is a new one for him. George was working that night, so if he broke up the fight then it happened after he got home from work, which then discounts the neighbor saying he heard a fight that evening.

Where does LP get this stuff?

He went on to say it was their theory that Casey left the house with Caylee after that and didn't spend the night there. So with that we're talking about waking up a sleeping child if the fight was after George got home. And that would account for the Pooh blanket. But her cell pings all night and the next morning from the area of the Anthony home so if she didn't stay there that night, then where?

Someone had a ping chart on WS that showed both Lee's and Kristina Chester's houses in the same area as the Anthony home.

LP said they (meaning him and his buds, I suppose) think George was lying about seeing Caylee the next day to cover for what Casey did to her that night after she left.

Just thought I'd share the latest from LP! See what you all think about it. I know LP has been all over the place and wrong, wrong wrong, but every dog has his day, so could he be right this time?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Lottie, this is not the first time I heard KC left the house on Sunday nite, with Caylee. Someone said her phone pinged in the area of a motel, and she was supposedly seen in the parking lot of the motel. I have never believed GA saw Caylee and KC leaving home, and he even described what Caylee was wearing. That is a bunch of BS. He did not know at the time, it would be the last time he would see Caylee, and no man looks that closely to what a person is wearing, not even a baby.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 am

I agree with you sitemama. George lied by saying that Casey left with Caylee on the 16th, just like any other ordinary "work day". He is spineless as well as "less" in a lot of other categories. I wonder what field of police work he trained and performed in back in Ohio.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 am

Great posts Lottie! I believe KC DID run out of gas and was going back to get her car (with the gas can that Amy bought) but was too late and the car had been towed. Valhall has a great post about the car. There is a thread with all the links on the RC somewhere. You should read it. She makes a lot of sense. Her site is called The Hinky Meter.

I don't think G or C knew anything until the day C found KC. Mostly for the reasons AJ stated and also the 911 call. That was an excited utterance, no matter what Bozo Baez says. That was a terror stricken grandmother who was very afraid for her grandaughter. The last honest statement that Cindy Anthony ever made. IMO I think Cindy thought until the moment she walked in KC's room that KC was playing games and just wanted to keep them from the baby. I also think she believed her when she said that Z had kidnapped Caylee. What choice did she have? This is her daughter, evil spawn or not, no one wants to believe something like that. Shortly after though, they knew. I am not so sure C or G did anything to clean the car other than taking things out. I think KC is the one who put chemicals on the stain. It wouldn't surprise me if they did though. I just don't think they knew until later that evening. Unless they are a lot smarter than we realize. And that is unlikely. LOL At first I thought they knew at the tow yard. I thought, they had to!!!, they both said it smelled like a dead body and G prayed that it wasn't "his Caylee". But I think a lifetime of covering for KC has made them avoid "bad news" at all costs. I think they all deal with their problems internally (within the family) so that outsiders only see the perfect Anthony's. George said that Cindy asked him if it was pizza that caused that smell and he didn't have the heart to disagree. It's sad but they made all the wrong moves and can never go back and do it different. I bet they would if they could. Am I giving them too much credit? I still say that the worst punishment they could ever get has already happened, they lost that precious baby, and no matter what, I think everyone agrees, they loved her. That has got to kill them. I think I talked myself into feeling a little sorry for them. See what happens when you guys are asleep? LOL Someone HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miscellaneous Theories/Discussion 836886
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 am

Dis, I agree with you that Cindy didn't realize Casey had killed Caylee until after the 911 call. If she knew before hand and wanted to cover for Casey, calling 911 and saying that Casey had stolen their car and it smelled like there had been a dead body in the trunk was a very bad way to go about it.

I also agree that the Anthonys loved Caylee in their own twisted way. In their minds, they are probably justifying the cover up by telling themselves that sending Casey to prison either for life or to receive the death penalty isn't going to bring Caylee back. Cindy may also blame herself for pushing Casey too far with the tough love and the fight.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 am

sitemama wrote:Lottie, this is not the first time I heard KC left the house on Sunday nite, with Caylee. Someone said her phone pinged in the area of a motel, and she was supposedly seen in the parking lot of the motel. I have never believed GA saw Caylee and KC leaving home, and he even described what Caylee was wearing. That is a bunch of BS. He did not know at the time, it would be the last time he would see Caylee, and no man looks that closely to what a person is wearing, not even a baby.

I had heard KC was seen in the parking lot of a motel before. LP said it when I heard it. I didn't know it was within the ping area of the Anthony home though. That's interesting.

I have never believed George saw Caylee on the 16th either! Like you, I don't think he'd have remembered what she was wearing or what Casey was wearing if it was just a normal day.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 am

I think George suffers from CRS and just won't admit it...More than likely one day is just like the other to him except when he drove THAT car home...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am

Amen Estee.......I would think any normal person would have called the police right then and there. Afterall, they hadn't seen their daughter or granddaughter for a month...
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 am

Piper...I think I would have driven it straight to the Police Department....Daughter's car or not!!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 am

Coped from Dis's post by me > I believe KC DID run out of gas and was going back to get her car (with the gas can that Amy bought) but was too late and the car had been towed.

That's the most logical answer and could be all there is to it, but IMO only for a person who wasn't up to something.

I think the car wouldn't stop recreating the horrible smell of death no matter how many times it was cleaned or deodorized so Casey dumped it by a dumpster on purpose at a place where she frequented so as to not have anyone think it was odd that her car might be seen there until she figured out what to do next.

She complained of a smell on June 23rd, said it was gone on June 25th, but I'll bet it was back by the 27th since obviously the smell was not going away.

Casey knew Tony was leaving on the 30th, and even though he says he didn't give her permission to use his jeep, she did. Then after that Amy's car was going to be available. It's just amazing that she wasn't going to need her car again until the very day it was found.

I wonder sometimes if Casey thought if she left the car there indefinitely it would get crushed or sold and she'd never have to deal with it and the smell anymore. Perhaps she knew the law that if no one comes to get it for 30 days the tow yard claims ownership and can do what they want with it? Maybe she even sneaked by her house and retrieved a registered letter or two so that might happen?

The thing about the registered letter not being found until July 14th is weird to me anyway. The tow yard sends out the first letter 4 days after it was towed. That's their rule. 4 days after made it July 4th, a holiday, then the weekend followed, so the first day they would have mailed it out would be July 7th, which means the letter- or the notice of it- would have arrived to the A's a day or so later.

The A's said they found it on the 14th while doing yard work in the front yard. I just LOVE their excuse for being out front to finally see it! They already had an excuse for not seeing it sooner by saying they only saw it because they were out front doing yardwork. That makes me suspicious they knew about it before the 15th and had to wait it out until Amy got home from PR so they could use Amy to show them where Casey was so they could pretend they didn't know and the 911 calls could begin.

OR Casey could have retrieved a couple notices and the finding of one on July 14th was an innocent thing by G and C.

Cindy was at the tow yard demanding a discount for the car being in there too long. To me, this means Cindy was blaming the tow yard for not advising her of the impound in a timely fashion and therefore costing her more money. She did not win her case however, so apparently there was proof the letter was mailed out in a timely fashion and the car just wasn't picked up. Why then, did no one see the notice before July 14th? And moreover, how come Cindy would know to make a big deal over deserving a discount (for not giving her notice in a timely fashion as I suggest) unless Cindy knew when the notice should have been mailed out and should have been in her possession?

Could be Casey took it and the one on the door was a duplicate notice, or could be they all ignored it until Cindy had a way to 'find' Casey as if she had no idea where Casey had really been for a month and the story of finding it on the door was a lie.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 pm

The Anthony's have told the truth about SOME things. Like the tow yard notice. I can see it happening that way. We never used my grandma's front door either. It seems like if it points to KC's guilt, they lie.

I don't have an answer as to why they didn't call the police at the tow yard. I would have and I'm pretty sure most would but they didn't. I think they were trying to figure out what was really going on. The A's thrived on secrecy, it's the only sure way to keep the ugliness private. I also would have argued the amount, it was outrageous but that's what they get for trusting their little princess. I bet they secretly want to smack her.

They are not smart enough to plan and carry out a conspiracy. JMO

I also don't think KC has told ANYONE what really happened. That will go to her grave with her. She will never admit what she has done.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm

I've never known a tow yard to "hand deliver" and put a notice on someone's door...At least not in St.Pete....even if it was a notice of registered/certified mail it would have been in mail box...Perhaps they just didn't check their mail til the 14th...Who knows??? They certainly won't admit to it...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Piper wrote:Amen Estee.......I would think any normal person would have called the police right then and there. Afterall, they hadn't seen their daughter or granddaughter for a month...

I try to think what I would do if my daughter had her 2 year old out running her around like a homeless person for a week! Forget about weeks or a month.

Cindy knew Casey did not have a place to call home if not the Anthony house since she claimed to not know about Tony. She knew Casey was hopping all over the map with Caylee that entire month according to her reports of conversations with Casey during that month, and seriously, that's just not normal to accept when the child and the mother call your house home.

Sure, you can't go calling the cops to find your granddaughter based on that when the child is supposedly with her mother, but one thing you can call the cops on in such a situation is to get them to go see for a fact if the child is OK. Cindy could have reasonably involved the police by one week in that she'd not seen Caylee and asked that her welfare be checked on. But first, they'd have to have a location to go check on Caylee. A few questions to Casey's friends via myspace would have been a good place to start trying to find Casey's crashing couch if Cindy had really wanted to find Caylee that month. And I know hindsight is 20/20 but too bad George didn't call the cops on the 24th while he had his hands on the gas can thief and at that time had Casey prove Caylee was OK. He'd already made a police report that his cans were stolen, he had the thief hours later, so he had enough reason to call the cops just for that alone! If he or Cindy had then expressed concern over Caylee's welfare, the police would have made Casey prove Caylee was OK. Of course, she wouldn't have been able to, but the search for her could have started before her body had decomposed beyond finding any cause of death. One month after death, it's over! One week after death, there's still hope of finding valuable evidence against Casey.

I just don't see how Cindy and George would wait an entire month waiving excuse after excuse while Caylee was out there like a homeless person. They loved her, so why be so lax at going after her harder rather than let Casey keep on putting it off? Caylee was being run around like a homeless person! I can't emphasize that enough! HOMELESS! Because her mother had no home for that entire month as far as Cindy claims to have known. And Caylee was not at the nanny's home because the nanny was running around like a homeless person too.

I don't see Cindy as innocent as most people seem to. I don't even see her afraid of Casey. I don't see Cindy as afraid to confront Casey because Casey had done so much bad stuff either. I see just the opposite, Cindy trying to reel Casey in at every opportunity and calling her poker-hand like she did when she found out Casey was at the Anything but Clothes Party when she had told Cindy she was working. Cindy never missed an opportunity to let Casey know she was not fooling her. I don't know why her pattern changed for that month that Caylee was missing unless by design.

George, I'm not so sure when he got involved. But I suspect the 24th of June was more than taking his gas cans back.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Estee wrote:I've never known a tow yard to "hand deliver" and put a notice on someone's door...At least not in St.Pete....even if it was a notice of registered/certified mail it would have been in mail box...Perhaps they just didn't check their mail til the 14th...Who knows??? They certainly won't admit to it...

It was a registered letter notice they got. Around here though, a registered letter notice is not left on someone's door. It's a notice of time sensitive mail often involving potential legal repercussions if not dealt with, and the notice for it is left in the mailbox. Some on other boards have suggested maybe the mailman tried to deliver the registered letter to the house and finding no one home then left the notice on the door, but around here registered letters have to be picked up at the post office, so the mailman wouldn't have anything with him but the notice in the first place and he would have no reason to take it to the door so, In the Mailbox it would have gone.

I can't help but think the A's made that door thing up as an excuse to not have dealt with it until Amy got back. But who knows or will ever know? It's fun to think about different angles though.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 am

Casey sure was all about gas cans, wasn't she? And for someone without a broken gas gauge, what was her problem?

AJ, I guess I have the idea Casey was worse than you do! LOL

I don't think she got Amy to buy that gas can so she could get her car at all. I think it was her guilty conscience for leaving her stinking car abandoned that made her fear she had to make some sort of effort to say she was wanting to get it back so she could then find it gone and have an excuse to get Amy to let her use her car while she was in PR.

According to the clip from the timeline at the link below, Casey asked Amy and Jesse to borrow a gas can on June 28th, but she didn't get Amy to take her to Target and buy one until the car had already been towed on June 30th.

On June 30th, Casey drove Amy to Target in Tony's Jeep, so I'd fairly assume Tony was gone to the airport by then since she had his Jeep, and since Tony said Casey told him before he left town that her dad had picked her car up from Amscott and taken it to be either repaired or traded in, I think by the time Casey got Amy to buy the gas can she knew the car was gone.

http://www.justamess.com/casey/

June 30, 2008

12:36 pm attempt to call Casey from Anthony home.
2:51 pm attempt to call Casey from Anthony home.
5:32 pm attempt to call Casey from Anthony home.
5:33 pm attempt to call Casey from Anthony home.
6:10 pm Casey makes $73.40 purchase at JC Penny (Fashion Square Mall) on Cindy's credit card
8:36 pm Casey makes $7.49 purchase at Target

Manager of Amscot has Casey's car towed to impound lot after the third day it set abandoned. Casey doesn't know her car has been towed. Casey takes Tony to airport for trip to New York. Casey shows up at Ricardo's apartment at 9 a.m. and asks Amy to take her to buy a gas can so that she can put gas in her car. When they arrive at the Amscot the car has already been towed.

Casey sends text message to Troy Brown stating she is planning to fly out to Puerto Rico at the same time as Amy.

Casey later tells Cindy that Jennifer Rosa watched Caylee while she worked because Zani still couldn't watch Caylee due to the concussion from the accident. Casey tells Cindy that Jennifer Rosa took Caylee to Universal.

Changing the subject off the gas cans, that copy/paste above says Casey left Caylee with Jennifer Rosa? That's a new one on me, but it makes sense now that Baez mentioned that Rosa name early on in this case. I can't recall exactly what he said, but to paraphrase, he said the Gonzalez name was a common one but if Casey was going to make up a name she could just as easily said Rosa. Veerly Eeetehrlesting!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:11 am

From http://www.justamess.com/casey/index.blog?start=1214452859

June 24, 2008

9:56 am Tony calls Casey, 11 minute duration
10:30 am George finds shed broken into, gas cans gone. He files a report with the OCSO. Warns Brian Burner's son to let his family know that some one broke into his shed.
11:20 am Casey calls Gentiva, 6 minute duration
12:40 pm Casey sends a Facebook message to Troy Brown stating she has not been living at her parents' home in 9 days and references "drama".
1:19 pm Jessie Grund calls Casey, 12 minute duration. This is the phone call Jessie Grund originally stated he thought he heard Caylee in the background, but has since told Law Enforcement he thinks he mixed this phone call up with the 16th phone call.
2:15 pm Casey calls Amy, 23 minute duration.
2:48 pm Casey attempts to call Gentiva.
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call Cindy's cell
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call Cindy's cell (25 seconds after last call)
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call Cindy's cell (16 seconds after last call)
2:50 pm Casey calls Cindy's cell, 1 minute duration
2:55 pm Casey attempts to call Tony
2:59 pm Casey calls Amy, 13 minute duration
3:12 pm Casey calls Jessie, 2 minute duration
3:15 pm Cindy calls Casey, 4 minute duration
3:20 pm Casey attempts to call Tony
5:25 pm Casey calls Cindy's cell, 10 minute duration
5:36 pm Casey attempts to call Mark Hawkins
7:05 pm Anthony home attempts to call Casey
7:06 pm Casey calls Anthony home, 12 minute duration
11:00 pm Tony calls Casey, 3 minute duration
11:05 pm Tony calls Casey, 16 minute duration
11:52 pm Tony calls Casey, 9 minute duration

Casey tells Cindy that Zani's sister (Samantha?) and mother (Gloria) drive to Tampa to visit Zani in the hospital. Casey tells Cindy that she drove to Orlando to get insurance papers for Zani.

George states that at 2:25 pm Casey shows up at Anthony house. (This is not possible, see phone records above.) Claims she only has 10 minutes to get clothes and get back to work for an event. George asks about Caylee. Casey says she is with Zani. Gas can encounter occurs.

Casey adds 6 photos of her at Fusion to her myspace page.

Annie Downing requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seat belts.

Cindy would later claim in a Greta interview conducted at the Anthony home around August 5th that she talked to Casey this day (prior to her showing up at the Anthony home) and told her about the shed being broken into. There are no phone records to support this claim.

From ping map produced by Websleuths here for Casey's cell phone activity on 06/24/08, Casey appears to have stayed at Tony's apartment until about 2:15 pm (Pings 1-5). She is then in the area of the Antony home/LA home/location where remains would be found from around 2:42 to 2:55 pm (Pings 6-8). She then appears to have spent the rest of the day at Tony's apartment (Pings 9-22).

Interesting George said Casey came by at 2:25 and they had the blow out over the gas cans, but Casey was on the phone with Amy during that time from 2:15 to 2:38. She pings in the area of her home from 2:42 to 2:55, having pinged from Tony's at 2:15. During that 2:42 to 2:55 window Casey rapid fires off 5 calls to Cindy at her work and to her cell within 3 minutes! (2:48 -2:50).

I would assume since George was working the 3-11 shift, he wasn't even home by the time Casey pings in that area!

Don't really know how accurate that timeline is, but they did make a mistake in saying there were no phone records to support the claim that Casey and Cindy spoke before Casey arrived at the Anthony home (and could have told Casey about the shed breakin). They did have a 6 minute moment at 11:20AM which just so happens to be just after the cop showed up to take George's report on the breakin and left! But it's funny that Casey called Cindy, not the other way around so if the conversation occurred it was not on Cindy's initiation, but then again I don't think anyone ever said it was. Great timing, in any event!

I've always had a feeling the entire June 24th story was fabricated to cover some other event. Now I'm beginning to really believe it might be true!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 am

Lottie~Do you ever get the feeling your head may explode from all the info to absorb in this case? LOL I do!!!!!!!!!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 pm

I sure do, Dis. I've never seen people so fixated with gas cans in all my life. They had much more serious issues to confront like KC's fake job and where did she really take Caylee everyday? They knew she wasn't working, she was stealing from them and had been for a very long time. Yet the gas can issues are front and center. That's some messed up priorities in my book Shocked
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Yeah, Dis! It's so full of lies and innuendo! It can be fun though while I'm sitting around drinking my flavor-of-the-day creamer in my coffee!

I think the most baffling thing about the case though is, as Piper pointed out, they way the grandparents have their priorities messed up.

On the news last night there was a story of another mother killing her 2 year old child. She claimed to have sat on her and accidentally suffocated her while they were playing hide and seek and the child was hiding under the couch cushion. The grandmother was crying her eyes out and having a proper fit about how her daughter HAD to have known she was sitting on something! She called BS on her daughter's story and even talked about how awful her daughter was to do such a thing.

I just wish for one small bit of that proper behavior to come from Cindy and George and Lee too!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:19 pm

If the Anthonys acted like grieving Grandparents should, people would be much more sympathetic towards them. The main reason people are so hostile towards them is because they seem to be doing everything they can to make sure there isn't justice for Caylee.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Yep, J4A, and probably the real reason no one will hire George - IF he's even looking, yeah right- is due to that very behavior that shows him to be a liar who also protects other liars. Not to mention his anger management problems. Not even the Mafia would hire George. :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by josaphene Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:43 am

what a web of lies!! i truly beleive that ca and ga didnt know that caylee was dead untill after cindy made that call to police about the smell of a dead body in the car, if she knew anything surely she wouldnt of said that? she then found out the truth that night and retracted what she said about the smell saying it was pizza that had gone off. there has been so many lies its hard to keep up it really is! i dnt beleive ga when he says he saw caylee the next day because i beleive caylee was actually dead already. i think casey killed her that night after leaving they never saw casey like i said and then casey went on a big bender for a month. casey anthony is a sosciopath through and through and not just because of everything thats happened, i truly beleive (and im not feeling sorry for casey here) that casey has never felt like shes amounted to anything in her mothers eyes, she finds it too easy to lie even about silly things to make her look better and feel better, to make her mum think she is doing better than she is. casey probably beleives her own lies, the thing is once you start lying and lying you will trip up and she has not only her but ca and ga. they knew the night they found casey and the car that caylee was dead and thats when the cover up started. i have just watched a video of the private investigator domanic casey hired by the anthonys searching for caylee in the exact spot where little caylee was found litterally feet away from where her body was. he is stabbing at the ground with a metal pole and slicing through black disposale bags looking for something?? that is too coincidental for me, he is also on the phone and is heard saying while he is slicing the bags open ' so it would be right here??' who is he talking to? its got to be one of the anthonys telling him where abouts casey is its got to be because weeks later casey is found in that exact spot?? the thing is if there was any evidence at that scene he had destroyed it. that just doesnt seem right why was he there looking and who was he on the phone to telling him where to look? you really cnt trust anyone thats involved with the anthony family. i hope this all comes out because it wouldnt suprise me if the grandparents were involved in were caylee was found, why did she have tape round her mouth and head? to make it look like a kidnapping? iv just got this feeling that g.a is involved, its taking a long time for all this to be resolved one thing i do know is casey will never admitt to it, she may plead guilty but she wnt ever tell the truth of what happened to her daughter. poor caylee such a lovely little girl she never had a chance with a mother like that! not fair

josaphene

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am

Time for a Miscellaneous Theory that includes George's babe!

In the very dark recesses of my mind I've had fleeting notions of thoughts that both George and Casey found Caylee dead by accidental drowning and made up the nanny story together to avoid having to tell Cindy what they had let happen to Caylee.

Both George and Casey being of the same ilk, birds of a feather stick together. And somehow I do believe they would both care more for themselves and how Cindy/$$$$ would certainly kick them out of her life if they let anything happen to Caylee, and would have gone to any lengths to keep Cindy from finding out they let Caylee drown.

This is not to say Cindy didn't eventually know the truth, but for this theory I'm leaving that out for now as to when she found out.

Here's a theory based on that>

George and Casey were home June 16th and they both thought the other was watching Caylee while they both did what they wanted to do and didn't communicate with each other. Casey leaves the house before George goes to work. He does NOT see them leave. She does not tell George she is leaving either. When he leaves for work, noticing Casey's car gone, he assumes Casey had taken Caylee with her since she's not running around the house (being dead in the pool), but she has not. She has intentions of coming back for Caylee before George goes to work.

But Casey is a few minutes late getting home and when she arrives George has left. She makes a flurry of calls to George and Cindy thinking George has taken Caylee with him to maybe drop off with Cindy at her work place as Casey had done in the past. No one answers their phone, so Casey assumes they are mad at her again for dumping Caylee on them. So she just leaves and, as she told the cops, goes to a Neutral place, Tony's. (Casey actually used the words 'neutral place' in her tale of what she did after not finding the nanny or Caylee at Sawgrass that afternoon, and to me 'neutral' suggests some drama was going on in her mind > like she may have assumed her parents were mad at her for dumping Caylee on them that day, per my theory.)

In the mean time, Caylee is in the pool, dead.

The parts I bolded are actual things that happened on June 16th.

At some point soon thereafter, George and Casey realize neither of them had Caylee when George left for work. George remembers Caylee tapping on his forehead at 7AM saying "Jojo swim, Jojo swim". (George made this statement not too long ago, but he didn't say she said it on June 16th, that's my insertion, but I think it speaks of a guilty conscience). George finds Caylee in the pool, takes her out and puts her in the playhouse. Cindy is at work. I have no opinion if Casey was there at the time. But at some point Casey finds out too.

George and Casey decided on the Nanny kidnap story and staged the duct tape scenario after George convinces Casey he knows what he's doing since he was a homicide detective and that she has to go along with it because ultimately she'd be legally blamed with child neglect that resulted in death (Negligent Homicide) if they were to report the death anyway since she's the mother and was there that day and did leave without telling him she didn't take Caylee with her. Since neither of them actually know the time Caylee got in the pool - because of lack of communication and because there was a period of time both Casey and George (and Cindy was at work) were not home> and for all they knew Caylee got in and drowned during that time period, Casey believes she will be blamed so she goes along with George's plan. George is not helping Casey by coming up with this plan though, he is helping himself as well because he too was there that day. So they avoid both the law and Cindy.

The plan was to blame the nanny, and Casey wasn't supposed to get arrested. Caylee, if eventually found, would have duct tape on her to support the kidnapping story, and no evidence of drowning would be available so long as they waited at least 30 days to call the cops and report Caylee missing. George would know this from his homicide detective days.

But it snowballed out of control when first, the car continued to stink even after George cleaned it (my suggestion that George cleaned the car) after Caylee was dumped and, second, when Casey abandoned it there for George to come deal with. George was too afraid to deal with it, so he left it there too.

Now I'm bringing Cindy into the picture. Sometime just before July 3rd when she wrote her Caylee was Missing, Cindy was told the truth. Too late to save Caylee now, she joins the ranks of saving Casey. Her myspace drama was meant to suggest Casey didn't appreciate all she'd done for her and left the baby with someone else. This was to introduce that there was a nanny Casey had been using instead of her and George. Cindy would later, after Casey was in jail charged with murder, say Caylee wouldn't want her mommy in jail for murder, and that supports my suggestion that Cindy had been told Caylee drowned of her own accord and it was Caylee's fault she is dead and so Caylee wouldn't like her mommy getting the death penalty over what Caylee did by herself.

The 'snowball' continued to gain momentum when the cops didn't believe a word of the nanny kidnap story and locked Casey up.

A few days after Casey was arrested, George needs love that he knows he can't get from Cindy who knows what he did in dumping Caylee. George finds love after his plan failed just as Casey went partying after Caylee died. they both needed to escape reality and pretend they didn't know anything. Casey might also have been a bit relieved that she was childless, especially since she was not the only one at fault, and she was giddy and carefree until Cindy found out which, if it was around July 3, that's around when Casey started having nightsweats and nightmares and watching that last video of Caylee and crying. She may have been feeling some remorse, but I think it was more that she was afraid of Cindy knowing and she was crying for herself. Remember Casey as Absolutely Terrified of her mother?

After Casey gets arrested, George starts a regular affair with his babe, but I'm saying he knew her already before Casey was arrested and Casey knew of her too and that's what she was referring to when she told her friends her dad was cheating on her mom online!

I'll go out on a very flimsy limb now, and suggest that Cindy didn't know about George's cheating online until night of June 15th. Casey figured, when she told her friends her parents were getting a divorce and she was going to have the house, that when she told Cindy it would probably happen. And she told Cindy on the 15th and the fight started, and continued on into the night after George got home. Cindy left the next morning without saying goodbye to anyone (she originally said she didn't see Casey or Caylee that morning) because she was annoyed and angry with Casey and George, and Casey and George were not speaking to each other the next morning after Casey ratted him out which contributed to neither one of them communicating over who was watching Caylee.

In this theory, the online affair George was having with his babe, triggered the fight that led to a lack of communication that led to Caylee's death. And that's why the George and Cindy deny a fight ever happened, because if they admitted it they'd be expected to admit why there was a fight and then it could track back the way I'm suggesting in this theory.

It's funny that Casey is the only one who doesn't deny a fight happened. Supposedly she told Jesse or someone about a fight happening and Cindy choking her. She may not have told the cops since at the time she was arrested I'm sure she'd be still afraid she would end up taking the rap for Caylee's death by herself if she involved herself in any way with what went down the night of June 15 and into the next day, or she might have held onto belief she could save the entire family by keeping quiet about it. But she may have told Baez or Lyon (my guess would be Lyon) and they may have finally tracked down George's babe and convinced her she needed to go to the cops with it. If so, what's in it for Casey?

She might get off on involuntary manslaughter, impeding an investigation. conspiracy to hide a death, etc or the involuntary manslaughter charges might be dropped if reasonable doubt could be presented - as a lie or otherwise- that Casey told George she was leaving Caylee with him on the 16th and he was possibly in charge of her when she drowned.

With the new information from the babe, it does seem like the Defense may be behind her coming forward at this time in an effort to help Casey. Or the babe could have been ticked off on her own and wanted George to go down too.

I left out a lot of details I could use to add credence to this theory, but I'd love to debate this new theory and see if actually could hold water! Any takers? :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Lottie, if your scenario was what happened, I think Casey would have said something the first time she was arrested and probably would have blamed Caylee's accidental drowning on George. I can't see Casey staying in jail all this time knowing that Caylee's death was an accident. Not that anything the Anthonys do makes any sense, but it wouldn't make sense for them to risk Casey being sentenced to death or LWOP to cover up an accidental death.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah, I know J2A....it is a stumbling block in my theory! LOL

But sometimes I think that whole family are such practiced liars they couldn't tell the truth if it would serve them better. And I don't think they like to compromise. With them it's all their way or nothing, and I read them as wanting the charges dropped, an apology from the world and nothing less! not fair They're gamblers too, and risk takers.

I also don't think Casey believed the severity was what was going to happen to her. She really does live in lala land. I don't think she ever imagined she'd go to jail, and once in there lawyered up and with her reputation for lying, who'd believe an accident story from her anyway?

I think that time she wanted to talk to George was significant and I really wish Baez had let her talk to him. Maybe she was tired of sitting in jail and wanted to tell an accident story and needed his help?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 pm

I think that when Casey was in jail, during a visit from her parents, Casey claimed some hogwash about only being able to see one parent, I don't recall the details. But I do recall Casey saying that she chose George, and George humbly thanking her for the honor. I think she only chose George to spite Cindy. The whole world would know then that Casey would rather speak to George one-to-one than Cindy. How is that for revenge. First Casey kills Caylee to get back at Cindy, and then she "buddies up" with George for another slap.
That visit never came about, and I believe that Casey refused to see George when he showed up.
There is so much deceit going on with these Anthony's that it's hard for us rational seekers of justice to keep up with them.
I also believe that George lied about Casey returning the gas cans and that she had her car in their garage. He claims he never noticed any decomp odor when she opened the trunk. I think he made up the cussing Casey scenario to claim that her car didn't smell when she was there that day.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:24 am

Cali, you could be right about Casey choosing George to spite Cindy. And in all reality, she probably didn't really want to talk to either one of them and didn't.

You could also be right about the gas can incident. I never believed what George said went down anyway. But I wonder if she was there and he did smell something.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:22 pm

In reference to Baez's slippage at today's hearing that he was retained by Casey on JUNE 17th >

It's been my gut feeling for awhile that Caylee drowned by accident on June 16th while George and Casey were both not watching her and they both wanted to hide it from Cindy so they'd not have the rug of lazy life pulled out from under them by Cindy if she were to find out how they both let Caylee drown.

The only question I have would be why would Casey sit in jail and not tell? And the answer to that is IMO because neither one of them ever wanted Cindy to know how lame they were, Caylee was already dead, so all they needed to do then was keep away from Cindy's wrath, and it snowballed.. And once Casey was arrested who'd believe her anyway if she backtracked to a story of an accident that couldn't be proven? And that George was never going to admit because it was probably his ass that put his duct tape on Caylee! THAT is what I think George meant by 'snowballed out of control'. He's so darn cop-smart(insert sarcasm) he thought the nanny kidnap story would fly, especially with duct tape on her mouth and Casey would never go to jail.

But Casey did not trust George! So she goes and retains Baez on June 17th. What could she have told him? I don't know, but he's a sleazeball so does it matter?

Casey's Pontiac was backed into the garage on June 17th, but Casey was at Chris Stutz's parents house with Tony's jeep that day too. Did George have Casey's car? did Casey leave it there for him to put Caylee in the trunk? (she has made claims George had access to her car during the time Caylee 'was missing', and she even claimed George ran over an animal with her car - might Caylee, instead of drowing, have been hit by the car for real? And was the car in the garage on the 18th and 19th, never having been moved since the 17th? All Brian Burner said was he saw the car in there, backed in still, on the 18 and 19 but he never said anything about seeing it go in and out, in fact he said he didn't. Brian B also saw Casey come to the house in another vehicle on June 20th, but he didn't see her car at all and wasn't looking to see anything else that day. What if Casey came back for her car on June 20th?

Enter Casey's jailhouse remark to Cindy "If I KNEW where Caylee was, do you think I'd be sitting in jail?" Easy to believe the obvious, but what if she would have told where Caylee was IF she'd have known? Like what if George disposed of the body and didn't tell Casey where she was so Casey couldn't tell? I've had a hard time seeing Casey lug a sloppy bag of dead body anywhere. And Cindy did remark that if she did (kill and) dispose of Caylee she had to have had help, but in context Cindy was talking about the disposal, not killing Caylee.

Now enter Casey freaking out the day bones were found in the area where she used to bury her pets. Easy to assume she was just freaking because she got caught, but what if she was freaking because she couldn't believe George would be so lame as to put Caylee there where Casey alone could be highly incriminated? Did she see betrayal? And an "Oh shit, I'm so screwed!"?

Casey doesn't look at her parents for a reason! And in that letter she wrote about not wanting Caylee cremated 'but her parents always do what they want to do anyway', was that a throw off to George and/or Cindy taking charge of the disposal and coverup story and convincing Casey to go along with it?

If Baez was retained on June 17th, it would explain how he just happened to become her attorney so fast and how Casey would have known about him. Then it's George who comes up with how he doesn't trust Baez and wants Casey to find another lawyer. Why doesn't he trust him? Was it because he was retained by Casey on June 17th and George was afraid that maybe Casey retained him to protect her from the story she went along with that George made up and had told Baez that?

Today we have Baez in the courtroom answering questions he can't lie about, and when asked if he was lead council for Casey's murder trial he hesitated and answered that 'for all intend and purposes' he was retained by Casey. So was the 'intent and purpose' for which he was originally retained NOT for murder, but for the coverup of an alleged accident? No need to report that to the police in June since Caylee hadn't even been reported missing yet! So maybe Baez just sat on his retainer until Caylee was reported missing and Casey got arrested. By then the nanny story is out there, and Baez has to work around it and whatever else he knew on June 17th?

This is all going on the premise that Jose didn't make a mistake in saying he was retained JUNE 17th. But like with Cindy saying on the 911 tape on July 15th she hadn't seen Caylee since June 7th, while at the same time saying she hadn't seen her daughter for a month- why not say she hadn't seen either of them since June 7th or for a month?- these little boo boos seem like subconscious slip-ups too when lies have ruled this entire case that is obviously a huge coverup!

I have a headache! LOL
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Lottie~ I think I love you! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Lottie...WOW! A lot of what your theory is, sounds VERY plausible. Only I still think that the WHOLE FAMILY was in on the cover up/disposal.

I can picture KC's "freak out calling spree happening" when the "accident" happened. From there, I can picture GA thinking he is "big bad cop" & that if they can just come up with enough "lies" that nothing could be believed and it would cause enough "reasonable doubt" to get KC out of trouble. The one thing I still can't figure out is how KC could be so damned cold hearted, that she'd be going out & partying like she did. The tattoo, etc. In the event that it was an "accident", how could any mother, even with just a morsel of grief, go out & party like that?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Fysty-I agree, and that is what makes Casey look so guilty, she did not care, at all.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm

I am still totally freaked out..... not only was this the wierdest hearing ever, I swear I heard Jose say that Casey 'retained' him on 06/17- ONE FULL MONTH PRIOR TO CINDY'S 911 CALL AND POSSIBLY THE DAY AFTER CAYLEE WAS MURDERED!!! Did no one else catch that???? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Cheney Mason was brought in today for one reason and one reason only: The defense had no intention of turning over financial docs. Mason was there to put them under oath and questioned them- while strictly avoiding any specifics. Sorry, Mason.......... I'm gonna need more! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Can't wait to see what Marinade Dave has to say....Wonder if he conferred with Bill S?
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Estee wrote:Can't wait to see what Marinade Dave has to say....Wonder if he conferred with Bill S?

I think I saw him talking to B S after the hearing. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:07 pm

FystyAngel wrote:Lottie...WOW! A lot of what your theory is, sounds VERY plausible. Only I still think that the WHOLE FAMILY was in on the cover up/disposal.

I can picture KC's "freak out calling spree happening" when the "accident" happened. From there, I can picture GA thinking he is "big bad cop" & that if they can just come up with enough "lies" that nothing could be believed and it would cause enough "reasonable doubt" to get KC out of trouble. The one thing I still can't figure out is how KC could be so damned cold hearted, that she'd be going out & partying like she did. The tattoo, etc. In the event that it was an "accident", how could any mother, even with just a morsel of grief, go out & party like that?

I think Cindy was in on it too, but I just haven't decided when! LOL I think it's more like something Cindy would do to put a heart sticker on Caylee anyway, not Casey no way no how!

I do wonder if Caylee had originally been buried in the backyard, if the dogs started digging and found her one day and that's how Cindy found out. I just keep hearing Cindy saying how 'the Yorkies still keep looking for Caylee'. She was referring to 'around the house', but it could have been on Cindy's mind how the dogs went looking for Caylee and found her in the yard, like where they then poured cement over the 4th of July week after Cindy makes her My Caylee is Missing BS on July 3rd after sending Lee on a desperate search for Casey telling him she hadn't heard from her all day when cell records show she talked her couple times earlier that day.

George was really weird about that vacation week anyway. When asked he said he couldn't remember what days Cindy took off even though Cindy supposedly had that entire week off from the 30th on. George was making excuses that sometimes Cindy takes only a few days at a time. He didn't want to remember! He didn't forget if she was off all week or not. He sure didn't have a memory lapse when he remembered what Caylee had on July 16th.

I think that week was important and the car was abandoned on purpose with Cindy and George's blessing, Cindy had the next week off so they could move the body from the backyard and lay concrete before calling 911 on, what should have been July 8 or 9th and reporting a kidnap. They knew they had to report her missing sooner or later!

So think about if they did move her July 3 or so, Casey finally did show some emotion just a day or so later when Tony got home, nightsweats etc. That could explain why she broke down then when before that she was fine and partying all over town like all was well! Meaning, once they moved her it set it that Caylee was really out there where 'anybody' might find her and Casey was at risk with the family no longer in control of Caylee's body.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

"In reference to Baez's slippage at today's hearing that he was retained by Casey on JUNE 17th"

Copied from Lottie's post above....

Wow, could this really be? I wasn't able to watch the entire hearing. JUNE 17TH............
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Lottie, I left this on a different thread for you:

Lottie-I found this for you: (although I kind of think maybe Baez meant to say July.)

Does anyone want to discuss the fact that Jose Baez was retained by Casey Anthony 2 days AFTER Caylee was last seen alive and approximately 28 days BEFORE it was announced she was missing? !!
Jose Baez testified under oath that he was retained on 17 JUNE 2008. Not July but June.
Sorry if this has been posted here already but I have yet to see this discussed anywhere and it is driving me crazy. I thought loads of people would have jumped on this already.
Anyway I am off to look at old phone records of Casey’s from this time period.

[url=http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/18/todays-hearing-casey-asks-for-her-bloody-black-backpack-back/#comment-17602]http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/18/todays-hearing-casey-asks-for-her-bloody-black-backpack-back/#comment-17602[/url]
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 pm

thanks Julie for making sure I see it! I'm glad that was over at Hinky because maybe Karthi B will see it and go ask stumbling Jose what's up with that? of course he will say it's a misspeak, and maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't. LOL
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next