Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10

4 posters

Go down

Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10 Empty Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10

Post by Julie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 am

Jenna Lord Missing: 23-Year-Old Mother Vanishes from Train Station

July 13, 2010 3:52 PM
Posted by Edecio Martinez

PHILADELPHIA (CBS/KYW) Police are looking for Jenna Lord, a 23-year-old mother who disappeared from a Camden, New Jersey train station on July 5th.

PICTURES: Jenna Lord Missing

Family members are hoping the public can help locate the Collingdale, Pa. resident.

"It's not like Jenna not to call. No matter what, she always calls," Lord's mother, Desiree Caruso, told CBS affiliate KYW.

Caruso said her daughter attempted to borrow a stranger's phone after her cell died at the Camden PATCO train station. Caruso missed the call and has not heard from her daughter since. She said she spoke with the stranger whose phone she used.

"He helped her get the ticket because she didn't know how to do it and his train came a minute before hers so he got on the train and that was the last he'd seen of her," Caruso told the CBS station.

The family has posted photos of her around the station and has scoured the streets of Camden.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to contact the Collingdale Police Department at 610-583-0502.

Story Contributed by CBS Affiliate KYW

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010372-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10 Empty Re: Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10

Post by Piper Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 pm

I hope some new clues will surface on Jenna. I'm sure they've identified the stranger that spoke to her mother.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10 Empty Re: Jenna Lord -- Found Deceased 7/18/10

Post by Snaz Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 pm

And hopefully, they check him out thoroughly just to be sure he was not involved.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Jenna Lord's Body Found in Camden, Says Family; Mother Was Missing Nearly Two Weeks

Posted by Caroline Black
July 19, 2010 12:05 PM

CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS/KYW/AP) Family and friends of missing Pennsylvania mother Jenna Lord have confirmed that the body found in a vacant lot in Camden is her remains.

The 23-year-old's uncle, Ariel Morales, discovered his niece's badly decomposed body Sunday afternoon after the family decided to conduct another search for Lord.

"I was in denial for the first two seconds or first two minutes," Morales told the Philadelphia Daily News. "I was really hoping it was somebody else."

Although county officials have not yet confirmed that the body is in fact Lord, Morales says his greatest fears were confirmed when he saw a Mickey Mouse tattoo on the forearm of the body, reports the Philadelphia Daily News.

After attending a family barbeque in Collingswood on July 5, Lord had phoned from a stranger's cell phone at a train station in Camden to say that she was on her way home, but was never seen or heard from again.

Surveillance footage recovered from the Camden train station shows Lord walking toward Broadway with two men; however, not much else is known regarding the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

Anyone who may have information is urged to contact the Collingdale Police Department at 610-583-0502.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-504083_162-504083.html?keyword=jenna+lord+body+found#ixzz0uAAKogAD
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

This is so sad..... I was so hoping this young woman would be returned to her family alive and safe from harm.

It must have been very hard on her uncle to find her and realize after seeing the Mickey Mouse tattoo that it was, indeed, Jenna.

I'm sure authorities are checking out the person whose cell phone Jenna borrowed to call home.

My prayers go out to Jenna's family.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 am

Oh, how awful. I can't imagine how the uncle feels. Poor Jenna. Let's hope the video will easily identify these guys......and the cell phone dude. Was he truly a concerned citizen?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

How sad... and she was so young!

I wonder what kind of search had been conducted..

Why her uncle found her and not LE makes me wonder if they were even looking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

x

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:36 am

Jenna Lord Autopsy: Missing Mom Likely Died of Drug Overdose, Not Foul Play

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:07 am

But police now say she didn't die from foul play. It appears the young mother relapsed into her former drug problems.

A man interviewed by detectives said he was partying with Jenna until she passed out, so he left her in the vacant lot. Her body was badly decayed due to the heat. But an examination of her muscle tissue revealed drug abuse. The coroner found diazepam, alprazolam and morphine in her system. Police also found a needle close to her body.

Based on police interviews and the toxicology tests, they've ruled that in all likelihood Jenna died from a heroin overdose. (Special thanks to reader Missing Budweiser for the tip.)

Read more:  http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/09/jenna_lord_autopsy_missing_mom.php

Since this no longer appears to be a homicide, moving this topic to Closed.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down