Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer

Go down

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer Empty Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer

Post by eva Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer

at 19:44 on August 06, 2010, EDT.
Wendy Cox, The Canadian Press

VANCOUVER - The public now has a chance to decide for themselves whether Robert Pickton is a dim-witted rube, as his defence lawyers suggested, or the ruthless, methodical serial killer he was convicted of being.

Anyone willing to sift through hours of discussions between Pickton and various police officers will be able to follow what those in the court saw during Pickton's trial three years ago.

They can find the point where Pickton tells his cell-mate, an undercover officer, that he planned to kill 50 women, then wait awhile before killing another 25.

And they'll be able to see the transcripts of him imitating horses and ostriches, laughing at his own stories of youthful pranks and becoming emotional about the death of a favorite horse.

The transcripts also offer a clue as to why jurors might have interrupted their deliberations with a question that later formed the grounds for the case being appealed to the Supreme Court of Canada.

The transcripts of the discussions made during Pickton's post-arrest interview with police and his conversation with the undercover officer were made public Friday. The transcripts were quickly posted in full on several media websites.

Read more: http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/VG0650.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer Empty Re: Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer

Post by eva Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Just wish to add, Martine and I live right beside Pickton, didn't we Martine?
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer Empty Re: Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer

Post by eva Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Okay so here what we have is ..................... Law Enforcement is saying to YOU, (mother or father or sister/brother, friend/cousin/neighbour/coworker) of murder victim.

Yes, we have Pickton and your Love One's DNA at Pickton's farm. Yes we KNOW he offed your loved one! Howeva, he's locked up foreva for murders of others, so iffen its all right with YOU.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're just gonna put YOUR loved one somewhere at the back of whereeva...
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Pickton transcripts released; public gets chance to judge serial killer Empty Pickton Denies Guilt CTV Interview

Post by eva Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Pickton Denies Guilt CTV Interview

By Staff Reporter, The Province August 6, 2010

Serial killer Robert Willy Pickton is adamantly defending his innocence from behind bars as a flurry of gruesome details and video of the pig butcher are released. In an exclusive interview with CTV Thursday, Pickton claims police used him as a “fall guy.”

“Maybe if I had gone on the stand, I would have blown this whole thing apart,” CTV reported Pickton as saying in a telephone interview. “They’re still hunting . . . they’re still looking for a scapegoat.”

In the interview with CTV, Pickton, jailed for life for the murders of six women in a verdict the Supreme Court of Canada has ruled will stand, says he doesn’t have anything to say to police, who are still inquiring about the 21 missing women for whose deaths he will now never be tried.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Pickton+denies+guilt+interview/3370040/story.html#ixzz0w2oHD9ZP
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down