Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plainfield, Indiana daycare owner charged with felony neglect

Go down

Plainfield, Indiana daycare owner charged with felony neglect Empty Plainfield, Indiana daycare owner charged with felony neglect

Post by Julie Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Plainfield, Indiana daycare owner charged with felony neglect

Posted on October 21st, 2010 by Valhall

A reader passed me this story, and I wanted to briefly cover it because of the blatant lies presented as defense by the charged daycare owner, 37-year-old Irene Martin.

A 2-year-old little boy being watched by Irene in her “daycare” was reported by Irene to have “fallen into a bathtub of lukewarm water” at which time he is reported to have received second-degree burns all over his legs, groin area, buttocks and back. Irene went on to claim that she was trying to potty train the little boy and the child had had an accident, making a mess of himself. She then claims that she took him to the garage to clean him. By the way, Irene didn’t seek help for the child for at least an hour after the child was severely scalded.

I like covering stories where you get to review what an absolute moron and/or monster someone is and why they are about to get their comeuppance. This has all the right elements for feeling one more child abuser is sitting in jail. And hopefully the charges will be upgraded because this is not neglect, it is an outright act of abuse.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/21/plainfield-indiana-daycare-owner-charged-with-felony-neglect/

(link has a picture of this little child's injury/burn) Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down