Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10

2 posters

Go down

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 Empty Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10

Post by Justice4all Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Police: 7-year-old twins taken by their father

Published: 02:42 PM, Wed Nov 03, 2010

A staff report

Lawmen are searching for two children they say were kidnapped by their father after their mother dropped them off to spend the afternoon with him in Erwin on Sunday.

Alyssa Ann Allen, 7, and her twin brother, Alex James Allen, haven't been seen since Sunday about 1 p.m., when their mother dropped them off with their father, 49-year-old Alvin Allen, according to Erwin police.

Read more: http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2010/11/03/1045241?sac=Home

Last edited by Justice4all on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 Empty Re: Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10

Post by Justice4all Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Erwin police searching for missing father, children

November 2, 2010
Updated: 6:50 p.m.

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 Kids1-10

~Snipped~

Boggs called police Monday after the children were not returned. She said she made multiple attempts to call their father, only to learn his phone service had been disconnected. He also cleaned out his house and took a leave of absence from his job, she said.

The case does not qualify for an Amber Alert, police said, because Boggs allowed the children to go with Allen.

Both children suffer from asthma and are without their medications, according to Boggs, who said Allen does not know about the children's medical condition or how to treat them.

Allen and the children might be traveling in a gold 2000 Chevy Tahoe with N.C. license plate XZC-7746 or ZWS-5529. Their direction of travel and possible destination are unknown. However, Boggs says Allen is originally from New York and still has ties there.

Read more: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8552765/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 Empty Re: Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10

Post by Justice4all Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Erwin Twins Still Missing After Shopping Trip With Father

By NBC17 Staff | NBC-17
Published: November 03, 2010

Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 Alvin-10

~Snipped~

Erwin Police say the children have not been abducted or kidnapped and are in no apparent danger, it is simply a child custody issue where the father did not return the children.

"I do not wish to downplay the necessity to get these kids back, but I do want them back in their mother's care," said Chief Warren M. Morrisette, Jr.

Prior to the incident, there was no child custody order in place and Boggs has since obtained an ex-parte order and an emergency child custody order, giving her custody of the children.

Read more: http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2010/nov/03/erwin-twins-still-missing-after-shopping-trip-fath-ar-507915/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Missing Erwin twins spotted in Cary

November 4, 2010

Erwin, N.C. — Seven-year-old Erwin twins who went missing during a visit with their father have been spotted in a department store in Cary around noon Tuesday, police said Wednesday.

Erwin Police Chief Warren M. Morrisette said that surveillance video shows Alyssa Ann Allen and Alex James Allen with their father, Alvin Allen, 49, in a Roses Department store on Buck Jones Road in Cary. The children appear to be fine and on a shopping trip.

Read more: http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/8566565/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 am

I hope he doesn't harm them to spite the mother. I don't understand parents that behave in this manner. I do think it's odd he took a leave of absence and cleaned out his house. I believe that is a cause for concern in regards to his intentions. The twins are adorable.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Missing twins found safe, mother grateful

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~Snipped~

ERWIN (WTVD) -- Police say the father of two missing 7-year-old twins was stopped in Georgia by highway patrol officers Tuesday with the siblings in the car with him.

Alyssa and Alex Allen are safe in McIntosh County - south of Savannah.

~Snipped~

"I just told them I was on my way to come get them and that I loved them," she said. "And they told me, 'I love you, too.'"

She told ABC11 she believes Alvin Allen took her children to avoid having to pay child support. He was scheduled to appear in court next week, because of unpaid child support.

Alvin Allen is currently in jail, while the children are in foster care.

"I am supposed to meet with a social worker at 8:30 in the morning," Boggs said. "Checking my background making sure I am not a criminal, anything like that. They will go before a judge, if the judge sees I am a good person then they will give me the kids back tomorrow."

Read more: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7773865
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Missing twins, mother return home

Thursday, November 11, 2010

~Snipped~

On Tuesday, Highway Patrol officers caught up with Alvin Allen in McIntosh County - south of Savannah, Georgia with the twins in his car with him.

A short time later, Boggs received a phone call that Alvin Allen had been pulled over and her children were fine. She headed from Erwin to Georgia just minutes after she spoke with Alyssa and Alex.

She told ABC11 Tuesday that she believed Alvin Allen took her children to avoid having to pay child support. He was scheduled to appear in court next week, because of unpaid child support.

After authorities located Alvin Allen, he was placed in jail, while the children were put in foster care until their mother arrived.

Boggs was reunited with her children Wednesday morning. They returned home around 6 p.m.

The Erwin police chief and officers were the first people Boggs publically thanked for helping bring the ordeal to a happy ending.

Read more: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7778665
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:43 pm

A joyful reunion and no violence! This is great news. I'm sure it's been confusing and scary for them. Now their loving daddy is off for a stint in prison, way to go dad.

"She told ABC11 Tuesday that she believed Alvin Allen took her children to avoid having to pay child support. He was scheduled to appear in court next week, because of unpaid child support"

Smart way to get out of paying child support Alyssa and Alex Allen -- Found Alive 11/9/10 468437
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down