Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Kaufman Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2

+16
Alessandra_Deux
One Wonders
Ann - Tx
Estee
emberl
suz1729
Weeziethm
summerthyme
jacct
stark3923
Justice4all
tesstruhart
Tinyworm
angiefly2
back2back19
Chickenbutt
20 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Adam Kaufman  Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2  - Page 14 Empty Re: Adam Kaufman Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am

summerthyme wrote:from watching trial - I didn't think any little thing got past A,Milian.
I would have loved seeing him cross examine Cindy A, I bet she would lose the smirk. No doubt Milian takes no prisioner's, imo, he had a job to do & he did it.

Back to top Go down

Adam Kaufman  Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2  - Page 14 Empty Re: Adam Kaufman Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

I think both sides overlooked the phone/dayplanner but it's interesting that they went through everything. They were more thorough than the investigators and state. I'm happy about that.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 am

Ratz - I have to go plug in and sit in the corner, don't mean to complain.

Perfect time to let you all know that I just love and appreciate each and every one of you. Loving all the info without commercials. Life is GOOD!!!!!
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

ahhhh Summer. We appreciate you too.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 am

Jury practiced strangling one another in jury room
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

Used gum pack to simulate magazines to see if it could cause the injuries
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 am

Jury considered belt, towel etc....
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 am

Judge David Young is spanking the pros....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Jury practiced strangling one another in jury room

and I lurves that jury too... Adam Kaufman  Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2  - Page 14 643974
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am

They really did consider and look at everything. Just makes the State look so bad.

I really want to hear from them and I really want them to be called to task. I get thinking he's guilty but you just can't bring a case like this. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 am

Wonder if we will hear from the Pros?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

If the Prosecutor's speak, I really hope they take responsibility for the errors in their case, I guess they will take no responsibility, my guess is that they still think the public as well as the jury aren't bright.

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am

We better. They need to explain. Are these Assistant State Attorneys under Lamar?

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Wonder if we will hear from the Pros?

I hope so. hate sitting in this dark corner.... need to turn on my Elizabeth George audio book and do kitchen chores. Yuckles! Same old-same old. I promise to return around 1:00.

Art - you made me laugh so hard over Ashton=HOT MESS!!! I became so enraged during and after the CA so called trial - that a few months ago while wandering thru Books-a-Million...I bought his book. I still like him and wish him well in the future. Thinking of Milian and Cindykins makes me smile. If wishes came true..........
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 am

Gotta run....back later. Have fun ya'll
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Interesting point on IS about the state not removing the kids from AK's custody. So many things...

IS will be showing arguments in the Ohio Vs. Essa. The defense wants a new trial.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

back2back19, I follow the Yazeed Essa case. He is a real scumbag, he murdered his beautiful wife Rosie by putting cynide in her vitamins, then insisted she take one. She happened to be talking to a friend while driving, before she started convulsing/vomiting/seizures & her car ran off the road. Rosie told her friend she was sick, that Yazeed had given her a vitamin & she thought it was making her sick before she wrecked.

Her friend insisted to Police that Yazeed gave her the vitamins & they tested them & he was busted. He then fled the country traveling abroad, continuing to womanize & even lived a high profile life.

His brother committed perjury during Yazeed's trial & nearly faced jail time, his attorney worked a plea for him, he had to testify against Yazeed, "Yazeed told his brother he murdered Rosie by giving her cynide in the vitamin capsules."

Rosie's family is very loving & close like Adam's family. I'm shocked the scumbag thinks he deserves another trial since his brother had to testify against him stating Yazeed admitted to the murder. During the trial it came out that Yazeed had sex 6 times in one day with different women. He just left Rosie's children with her brother & told him that he had to check on a friend that had been in a serious car accident. Rosie's brother figured it out, but Yazeed was long gone.

Rosie's brother/wife have 4 children & they took Rosie's children.

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:nope...hopeful maybe. She is her fathers daughter, thats for sure. I shouldn't have to do this twice! not fair

Her 8 y/o sis is easy, but she went thru this stage too. I think it has to do with the pending divorce, mom moving out, etc. So I try to be patient and cuddle her when she is the least cuddle-able.
CB: Caution O/T

hug

From one Nana to another, I feel for you. The year our son got custody of our g/d and to help out, we had her for almost the whole summer (Jul to mid-Aug) when she was 6yo (some emotional trauma involved concerning her bio-mom). Since every household is different (rules, schedules, pets, etc.), we realized we had to get things in place right now, but in a calm and nice way. Hubs is so laid back she started to relax fairly soon. After about 5-7 days I would say we had her pretty much on a schedule and she seemed to thrive. I guess the worst thing she did was take apart a floor lamp and put it back together (sort of). It was plugged in. I was in the next room doing dishes, and she was supposed to be practicing her handwriting. Dude --- scared me to death. AND we had to change our whole television viewing habits. Papa finally gave in and put a tv (basic cable) in her room --but only for HIS benefit -- she could turn it on and watch cartoons until I got up so he could get ready for work alone (as if I could go back to sleep).

Sometimes I could sneak in TruTV in the kitchen if I promised something really cool; usually would have to catch up on THM every couple of evenings. That was one long Summer. We decided we wouldn't do a whole Summer again (by choice I mean), and I don't think son would agree to it either (another story).

Very Happy Hang in there! We made a lot of black cherry kool-aid ice cubes and jello (also black cherry) with fruit. ~~C

ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks Claire...we do fine...just some days get a little more trying than others. Today was one of those days. I am grateful to be here to help my son with the girls. He is a great dad but never thought his slut....ooops wife...would choose a man over her girls. So he is learning to braid hair, match clothes, paint nails etc. I fill in as much as I can, but he is determined to do everything he needs to do. He is also reading up on telling little girls "the facts of life" lol. I told him to slow down, the oldest is only 8! So I do what I can, and joke about it a lot, but I would be a Mama Bear if someone tried to take them. Take whatever I say with a grain of salt....
and oh yeah...thanks for reminding me summer is almost here...looking forward to that...NOT!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 pm

very interesting nana solutions you both have, take a bow - you deserve it!
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Thank you Summer, but to be honest I run around like a Chicken ass with my head cut off most of the time. But I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

summer solution for boy kids - if you have big $$$. There is a boycamp across the way from us (ages 8-16) I think most of the campers may be from NYC. Parents fly them in on seaplanes,,,and come for parents weekend that same way. Next lake up is the camp Joan Lundens hubby has, we're talking even bigger bucks.

JLunden has adopted -or has surrogate twins....hear she has 3 nannies come to Maine with her...when she comes to visit. Her summer home would make you fall to your knees.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Hmmmm Won't be going there. Kinda outta my league. And I have girls. We are lucky to be able to bowl and swim during the summer. More like Summer Reading Program at the Library..lol.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Hmmmm Won't be going there. Kinda outta my league. And I have girls. We are lucky to be able to bowl and swim during the summer. More like Summer Reading Program at the Library..lol.

we are canoe people and wear red/black buffalo plaid flannel shirts. We paddle up and down the pond - seeing how the other half lives. Tis amazing to see the 1% in action. BUT....we do wear LL Bean returns from the outlet store.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Don't know how long I have, little munchkin finally fell asleep. I think her mom should be home soon. Then I will travel 40 miles south to go home. Amazing things Grandparents do. I have been listening to IS. Glad to see most people feeling the right jury decision has been reached. I doubt if Adam (who knows though) will sue for malicious prosecution. I just think that whole family wants this to be behind them so they can get back to living life as best they can without all the legal mess. I also enjoyed hearing the defense team. My new love is Alberto...I think he rocks.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 pm

yes - I like alberto too - but from a continent away. If I was in the witness stand and saw him walking up to question me....well, would just dissolve into a big greasepuddle with only my shaking-quaking shoes left.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Don't know how long I have, little munchkin finally fell asleep. I think her mom should be home soon. Then I will travel 40 miles south to go home. Amazing things Grandparents do. I have been listening to IS. Glad to see most people feeling the right jury decision has been reached. I doubt if Adam (who knows though) will sue for malicious prosecution. I just think that whole family wants this to be behind them so they can get back to living life as best they can without all the legal mess. I also enjoyed hearing the defense team. My new love is Alberto...I think he rocks.
Grandparents do seem to have super-power energy, yanno?

IS has had some really interesting interviews (and reruns that I missed from yesterday) and not one thing from the prosecution. Not a peep. Is this the way it will probably be? IMO they should be just a bit embarrassed. This case could be part of a class on how NOT to prepare for a trial and/or "How to Drop the Ball 101" from beginning to end ("end" being just not doing anything at all and hoping the case falls into a black hole).

I would want Alberto on my team for sure. At first I was a little put-off by him until I realized it was the judge who was getting on my nerves. She was just so un-judge-like (not a word, I know). The hair. What's with the hair? Pull it back, put it up, do something, but leave it alone while you're in court and/or in the robes. Sit up straight. You are a judge for crying out loud. Sit up straight, look people straight up and in the eyes -- make eye contact. The stuff in front of you: leave it alone, quit messing with the stuff and re-arranging things.Can't you at least pretend like you're paying attention and impartial? Don't they teach you this stuff in Judge School? All you need to do is watch IS and watch how other judges (women and men) behave. Heck, even a couple episodes of Judge Judy might help.

VP interviewing AK and SK right now. The seem reflective, grateful and a bit defensive on some points. ~~C
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

art tart wrote:back2back19, I follow the Yazeed Essa case. He is a real scumbag, he murdered his beautiful wife Rosie by putting cynide in her vitamins, then insisted she take one. She happened to be talking to a friend while driving, before she started convulsing/vomiting/seizures & her car ran off the road. Rosie told her friend she was sick, that Yazeed had given her a vitamin & she thought it was making her sick before she wrecked.

Her friend insisted to Police that Yazeed gave her the vitamins & they tested them & he was busted. He then fled the country traveling abroad, continuing to womanize & even lived a high profile life.

His brother committed perjury during Yazeed's trial & nearly faced jail time, his attorney worked a plea for him, he had to testify against Yazeed, "Yazeed told his brother he murdered Rosie by giving her cynide in the vitamin capsules."

Rosie's family is very loving & close like Adam's family. I'm shocked the scumbag thinks he deserves another trial since his brother had to testify against him stating Yazeed admitted to the murder. During the trial it came out that Yazeed had sex 6 times in one day with different women. He just left Rosie's children with her brother & told him that he had to check on a friend that had been in a serious car accident. Rosie's brother figured it out, but Yazeed was long gone.

Rosie's brother/wife have 4 children & they took Rosie's children.

Yeah, I vaguely remember watching it on 48 Hours on ID recently. I hope he doesn't get a second trial. He is vile. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 pm

FYI, I PM'd J4A that the trial was over, so this thread may be moved to closed cases shortly.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:50 am

Jury: Aventura man not guilty in wife’s death
The jury foreman said he believed the defense theory that Eleonora Kaufman died of heart failure, not strangulation.

Posted on Tuesday, 06.05.12

By DAVID OVALLE
The Miami Herald - Miami, FL

Adam Kaufman  Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL) #2  - Page 14 ZvRSH.St.56

Adam Kaufman, center, is hugged by his defense attorneys Bill
Matthewman, left, and Al Milian, right, after a jury said he was
not guilty in the second degree murder of his wife. Kaufman, 39,
was acquitted Tuesday, June 5, 2012 in the 2007 death of his
wife, Eleonara "Lina" Kaufman during a trial at the Miami-Dade
Justice Building in front of Judge Brownyn C. Miller.

Chuck Fadely / Miami Herald Staff

Over eight hours of deliberations Tuesday, jurors weighed whether Adam Kaufman was to blame for the sudden death of his wife, who sported strange marks on her neck and was found collapsed on the bathroom floor of their Aventura home in November 2007.

Their decision Tuesday was a resounding no — just after 6 p.m., the 12-member jury returned a verdict of not guilty.

The jury foreman, Bernard Jennings, a court-certified mediator, said he firmly believed the defense theory that Eleonora “Lina” Kaufman, 33, collapsed of a heart ailment, then fell onto a magazine rack.

“This was her stroke of luck from nature,” Jennings said, referring to a rare inflammation of the heart as described by defense medical experts.

Read multi-page article and view slideshow:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/05/2833649/deliberations-begin-in-aventura.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

Adam Kaufman Not Guilty in Aventura Murder Case, Jury Concludes
The 12-member jury began its deliberations around 10 a.m.

By Air Odzer and Lisa Orkin Emmanuel
WTVJ - Miami, FL

Wednesday, Jun 6, 2012 | Updated 12:18 AM EDT

View more videos at: http://nbcmiami.com.

A jury acquitted Adam Kaufman of second-degree murder in the 2007 death of his wife on Tuesday. Kaufman and the jury foreman discuss the close of the court case. It included a dramatic scene involving prosecutor Matt Baldwin and Kaufman's mother-in-law, Frida Aizman.

A jury acquitted Aventura developer Adam Kaufman of second-degree murder in the death of his wife Tuesday.

The Kaufman family was joyous, with relatives hugging Kaufman, who was accused of strangling his wife, Eleanora Kaufman, in their Aventura home back in 2007.

Read more and view additional videos:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Jury-Deliberates-In-Aventura-Murder-Case-157238665.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 am

J4A, please move this thread to Closed Cases.

I went back a few pages. Lots of "Off-Topic" comments. You might want to clean up this thread?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Keith Morrison reports Friday on Dateline "the spray tan murder"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

lol, the defense never went there.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks Emberl..that was quick...I thought that would have been a show for further down the road a little. Spray tan murder sounds intriguing, albeit, not true, but great headlines.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Yes tess, I was surprised also that they will air it today, so soon after the verdict.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:FYI, I PM'd J4A that the trial was over, so this thread may be moved to closed cases shortly.

I don't understand this.

Just because the trial is over, there might still be things we want to discuss, like the dateline show airing tonight.

I'm sure at some point this thread will die down and automatically disappear.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Closed cases indicates that the case has been closed legally. Discussion is still allowed.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

emberl wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:FYI, I PM'd J4A that the trial was over, so this thread may be moved to closed cases shortly.

I don't understand this.

Just because the trial is over, there might still be things we want to discuss, like the dateline show airing tonight.

I'm sure at some point this thread will die down and automatically disappear.

We can still discuss it here. I just thought that moving it would make it easier to find....closed case, closed case thread.

lol...J4A beat me to it!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:33 pm

emberl, this thread will not be Locked.

You can still comment on this thread.

RC moves threads into the appropriate category in the Forum as the case moves forward and at the conclusion, it is moved to Closed Cases.

There are numerous cases in Closed Cases. They are not locked and one can still comment.

A good example is the Emma Thompson case. It will be a long time before there is no activity in that case due to Abigail Young's parole review(s), Appeal to a higher court and Lucas Coe possibly appealing to a higher court after his Appeal was affirmed by the Fourteenth Court of Appeals.

RC does not delete any case threads. This case will be in Closed Cases forever.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:34 pm

evening tesstruhart & embrel, I too am going to watch this evening.

I am shocked this is on so quickly although we did hear they were there for the closing arguments/verdict.

Thanks for the heads up embrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:35 pm

You gotta love the way Keith narrates...I didn't know the swat team plowed into the ice cream store and had him down on the floor. Det. Angula is a piece of work, too bad he didn't testify, Milian would have shredded him.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 am

Milion did an interview this morning w/Sonny Hoston on IN Session. He made some interesting points, imo, this is not the end of the accountability that is going to be sought in the shoddy investigation exposed during the trial.

Milion said the ME's office is going to come under further scruitney, that although intern's are there, they needed to be supervised more closely. (imo, Dr. Hymi hurt the State's case severely, his office does need to be under scruitney) Milion too said that the Prosecutor's decided to prosecute because of the determination of the ME's office, that the case should have never been tried.

Milion too criticized the length of time for fire/rescue as well as the lack of experience in LE & CSI's, refering to the Decetive A & the experience of the CSI Tech, Howell. He didn't call them by name, but just the lack of experience they had.

Milion said "they are looking at all the options," it seems that a "wrongful prosecution" may be in fact pursued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am

I saw the interview Art..I am very impressed with Milian
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I saw the interview Art..I am very impressed with Milian

Chickenbutt, I too am very impressed w/Milian. Although I thought he was such as passionate criminal def attorney, I bet he too was just as passionate a Prosecutor. He knows exactly what is expected to Prosecute a case & he didn't feel Adam's case measured up. I too don't think Milian is going to let the ineptitude go, he is going to push for reprimands.

Judge Alex has said "the bar is high for a successful case of wrongful prosecution," I assume that is what Adam/defense attorney's are considering.

I would like to read about any reprimands of Dr. Hymi, Detective A, or Detective H., that's probably not going to happen though. From the interview the other night on Dateline or 48 hours, it seems the female, blonde Prosecutor thinks they did a pretty good job. LOL! imo, that seemed to be the whole problem with the State, their case had too many problems to get a conviction DESPITE her personal feelings, the jury didn't remotely agree & she wasn't about to admit anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 am

Wait, the prosecution spoke? When? Where? I didn't see it! :/

How could they think they did a pretty good job? Uh, no. Not even close. I know their hands were tied a bit because of the shoddy investigation, but the lawyering did them no favours. I thought they were all bad. Especially the two who gave the closing.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 pm

back2back19 wrote:Wait, the prosecution spoke? When? Where? I didn't see it! :/

How could they think they did a pretty good job? Uh, no. Not even close. I know their hands were tied a bit because of the shoddy investigation, but the lawyering did them no favours. I thought they were all bad. Especially the two who gave the closing.

back2back19, the female prosecutor did indeed speak, alot! It was on Dateline Friday night, it was good, it had interviews with Adam & his family & even had a clip of Detective A. imo, the female Prosecutor struck me as odd to have long straightbleached hair & she looked to be 65 years old. Unusual, but certainly NOT illegal, I was suprised at how old she was & sad if she she had spent her whole career in the Prosecutor's office & thought Prosecutors could win the case, especially since she had knowledge of everything, including all the depositions.

A friend of mine I had lunch w/on Saturday brought up the case as she had seen it on Dateline, she mentioned the ineptitude of the investigation. I gave her the details we had shared/observed during the trial & she was shocked. She is a phd psychologist but also holds a degree in criminal justice. She then proceeded to rant on her pet peeve, "the injustices in the legal system," she stated "if Adam hadn't had the money to defend himself w/first rate criminal def attorney's, he may well have been convicted INSPITE of the shoddy investigation." If Adam had a Court Appointed Attorney with minimal experience, he may well have been convicted. She too follows true crime but just happened to catch this case on Dateline.

I will try to find the full video of the hour for you, Dateline & 48 hours are both good about posting them so you can watch them if you missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 pm

I don't get how she thought she could win this case? On what planet? There were more holes in this case than in swiss cheese. I mean I get her belief that AK is guilty and believing he should be held accountable, but they never had a chance at winning this case. Even with a public defender defending him, I still think they could have won this case. There was just no proof that AK killed her and no proof that she even was murdered.

And thank you!!! I definitely would like to see the clip. I usually watch Dateline and 48 Hours(on Discovery ID), but figured this case would be showcased next year. I thought Erin M from 40 Hours said it would be aired in the fall?

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Video: In An Instant, Part 1
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47743218#47743218

Video: In An Instant, Part 2
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47743019#47743019

Video: In An Instant, Part 3
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47743140#47743140

Video: In An Instant, Part 4
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47742279#47742279

Video: In An Instant, Part 5
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47743175#47743175

Video: In An Instant, Part 6
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47743141#47743141

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Last edited by Justice4all on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Part 1)
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Thank you so much!!!!

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

You are welcome. I added part 1 to my post above, so the full episode is now available.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next