Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

+38
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
emberl
ChicagoChat
auburn99girl
cassiy45
Claire C.
Mercysake
sitemama
Labadorable
Dis
alabama52
sharona
back2back19
MDgirl
Porky
angela_nw
Stolat
snowbird
Tamta
ecossie possie
ClaireUncensored
MollyK
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
Hinky Refugee
Alessandra_Deux
serenaz1
CherokeeNative
ellejay
WeeBonnie
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Freckles
Justice4all
KZ
42 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 pm

George Zimmerman wants out of Seminole County

July 31, 2012

ORLANDO -

George Zimmerman wants to change the terms of his probation that require him to live in Seminole County while he awaits trial.

His lawyer, Mark O'Mara, said one main concern is money. He said Seminole County is the most dangerous place for Zimmerman to live, and the cost of round-the-clock security is draining the defense fund.

"We're preparing to file a motion to modify George's bond to allow him to move out of Seminole County," said O'Mara.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/George-Zimmerman-wants-out-of-Seminole-County/-/14266478/15887782/-/4k7wwu/-/index.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Porky Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

THis ludicrous law is a law that I predict will be gone soon. All it probably was meant for was to reduce the trials and save the state money. They don't really care how many innocent people are being murdered for no reason as long as it saves them money.

I am a firm believer in the Castle law or the SYG law. The issue really is that most/many people really don't understand the law and the intent. The person in the above story obviously didn't either. It is not about being able to shoot and kill anyone who comes on your property. It is not about saying "I was afraid" and then making ludicrous statements afterwards. There are many instances where there have been home invasions where everyone in the house was murdered. The law is there for protection not for permission. MOO

Disagree. The figures used to even pass these arcane laws are dated back to the 1990's when crime was epidemic. Violent crime has declined substantially. Two things, we know that murder rates are markedly lower in countries with gun control laws. At the end of the day, our society needs to learn how to resolve conflict and situations in the absence of weapons. Here in Florida, I shudder to go to a bar because of the number of people who carry concealed weapons.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Justice4all wrote:George Zimmerman wants out of Seminole County

July 31, 2012

ORLANDO -

George Zimmerman wants to change the terms of his probation that require him to live in Seminole County while he awaits trial.

His lawyer, Mark O'Mara, said one main concern is money. He said Seminole County is the most dangerous place for Zimmerman to live, and the cost of round-the-clock security is draining the defense fund.

"We're preparing to file a motion to modify George's bond to allow him to move out of Seminole County," said O'Mara.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/George-Zimmerman-wants-out-of-Seminole-County/-/14266478/15887782/-/4k7wwu/-/index.html

Memo to Omara: I don't think that anyone is looking for your client.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 pm

Porky wrote:

--no kidding---(or his parents/grandma-----go home!)

--if they're so concerned w/ security costs---there is a nice cot that comes w/ free meals AND free security for george-----right there at the jail.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 20 Empty death of a salesman

Post by ecossie possie Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Scary! Gun owners know and many love the SYG law.
They'd like to use it as a get out if jail free card!

ecossie possie wrote:Another self defence claim by man in Florida whom shot dead a door to door salesman. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/2012/07/27/florida-man-shoots-kills-door-todoor-salesman/index.html
Dont think this guy was infering he used the S Y G Defence...His point was he had posted his property with no tresspass signs no salemen ect...He wasnt home when this guy selling steack an lobster looking to cash in on Barbie ques outside cooking ect...Any way the house holder / shooter wasnt home.So he about turned an was leaveing.When the homeowner arrived at the bottom of the path makeing his excit,,,,He asked him what he was doing .An the guy explained selling steak anblue lobster i think.Where upon he shot him in the chest heart kiulling him instantly an the follow up head shot was just for effect????Holey jumped up phyco on a pogo stick....He thinks because he had signs saying no tresspassers or salemen .This warrented his execution???..If the shooter arrived 30 second,.s later none of this would have happened.An even then if he hadnt engaged him in convo about the wares he were selling none of this needed to happen....As me old mum used to say lifes a bitch an then you die.
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 am

justanopinion wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

THis ludicrous law is a law that I predict will be gone soon. All it probably was meant for was to reduce the trials and save the state money. They don't really care how many innocent people are being murdered for no reason as long as it saves them money.

I am a firm believer in the Castle law or the SYG law. The issue really is that most/many people really don't understand the law and the intent. The person in the above story obviously didn't either. It is not about being able to shoot and kill anyone who comes on your property. It is not about saying "I was afraid" and then making ludicrous statements afterwards. There are many instances where there have been home invasions where everyone in the house was murdered. The law is there for protection not for permission. MOO

I am a licensed gun holder, I have been all my adult hood as well as some younger years. I don't go to sleep unless I can reach my firearm in a wink of the eye. Self defense is one thing, and protecting is one thing, but when the law creates a scenerio that makes some who own weapons do as they please (even if just to find out later that it didn't mean that) is another thing. When laws change (not to protect people but to save the state money) they should at least warn the public so that everyone will carry a weapon. This seems to be taking us back to the old west (see who can draw the fastest) we should keep going forward.

I live in Florida and just about everyone has a gun, but when a law such as SYG comes in, it creates a neighbor to kill a neighbor, a motorists to kill another motorist etc. just for the hell of it. There has to be changes made or we will be scared everytime a loved one leaves the home to just go down the corner. JMO

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 am

ellejay wrote:
Porky wrote:

--no kidding---(or his parents/grandma-----go home!)

--if they're so concerned w/ security costs---there is a nice cot that comes w/ free meals AND free security for george-----right there at the jail.

Amen....

O'Mara is just concerned about the money it is costing and the donations have probably come to a halt by now.

I too say "PUT HIM BACK IN JAIL" problem solved.......

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:56 am

https://twitter.com/bobkealing/status/230645613090459648

8:46 AM - 1 Aug 12

#Breaking: Judge dismisses #Zimmerman motion to disqualify himself as "legally insufficient." #TrayvonMartin
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am

Go judge Lester! I am really glad he is "standing his ground" on this motion.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 am

A bit more information

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-judge-stays-20120801,0,6382138.story[b]

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

This is good news to wake up to! Next I'd love to hear "bond revoked, get your sorry ass back in jail!".

Mark NeJame's twitter:

As predicted #judgelester denied #georgezimmerman Motion to Recuse (Remove) him. I agree he should stay. Very fair judge. #trayvonmartin

In convo between Bob Kealing & Hornsby, RH thinks they have no choice now but to appeal. Keep draining that defense fund before things really even get started, OM!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

Justice4all wrote:George Zimmerman wants out of Seminole County

July 31, 2012

ORLANDO -

They actually defeat the reasoning of this motion by their own prior claims. In past statements, they cite national hatred of Zimmerman due to the high profile nature of the case. If that is the case ( and they are already on record as saying that) then they are going to have the same security concerns regardless of where he goes. Frankly, I do not believe that doing harm to Zimmerman is anyone's priority at this time. The big deal in March was the fact that it did not appear that he would be charged. THAT's why people were so upset

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 am

You can read Lester’s reply here…
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/08/01/Order_Dismissing_Defendants_Motion_to_Disqualify_Trial_Judge.pdf

ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 am

Zimmerman want oot http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/George-Zimmerman-wants-out-of-Seminole-County/-/14266478/15887782/-/4k7wwu/-/index.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=trayvon+updates
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 am

How are GODS PLANS working oot fer ya GEORGIE BOY!!!?
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

ecossie possie wrote:
You can read Lester’s reply here…
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/08/01/Order_Dismissing_Defendants_Motion_to_Disqualify_Trial_Judge.pdf

bounce bounce bounce bounce

You go Judge Lester......

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Good for Lester. I thought for sure he'd give in and just bail on the case. I'm pretty sure I would.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am

ecossie possie wrote:Zimmerman want oot http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/George-Zimmerman-wants-out-of-Seminole-County/-/14266478/15887782/-/4k7wwu/-/index.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=trayvon+updates

omg... having to have security to protect his sorry a$$ his draining the defence fund... and if it continues he will have to declare indigent status... give me an ever loving break... maybe he should take his chances like Trayvon did that there is no raving lunatic running around his neighbourhood playing hero! Or better yet go somewhere where there is 3 squares and all the security you could want.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 pm

justanopinion wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:Zimmerman want oot http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/George-Zimmerman-wants-out-of-Seminole-County/-/14266478/15887782/-/4k7wwu/-/index.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=trayvon+updates

omg... having to have security to protect his sorry a$$ his draining the defence fund... and if it continues he will have to declare indigent status... give me an ever loving break... maybe he should take his chances like Trayvon did that there is no raving lunatic running around his neighbourhood playing hero! Or better yet go somewhere where there is 3 squares and all the security you could want.

It's all a big fake. Pretend to be so scared and use that as a defense for killing Trayvon. If he didn't pretend to be so frightened now that his life has been threatened how could he convince a jury that he was scared for his life with Trayvon?

The part that he is not contemplating is that he could have kept his azz in the damn car and none of this would have happened. He wasn't so scared that he wouldn't go behind dark buildings with no one around and kill an unarmed kid that he thought was so suspect, then he shouldn't be scared as to need body guards.

His azz needs to be back in jail then he wont have to worry.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Have you seen this case? http://www.examiner.com/article/will-the-death-of-handcuffed-chavis-chacobie-carter-be-the-next-trayvon-martin
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

It's all a big fake. Pretend to be so scared and use that as a defense for killing Trayvon. If he didn't pretend to be so frightened now that his life has been threatened how could he convince a jury that he was scared for his life with Trayvon?

The part that he is not contemplating is that he could have kept his azz in the damn car and none of this would have happened. He wasn't so scared that he wouldn't go behind dark buildings with no one around and kill an unarmed kid that he thought was so suspect, then he shouldn't be scared as to need body guards.

His azz needs to be back in jail then he wont have to worry.

agreed but what offends me tremendously is that MOM actually implies/says in the article that they may have to declare indigent status that sickens me that the taxpayer may end up coughing up coin/$ when the man should have kept is azz in the vehicle, then had money dumped into his lap, is playing boohoo poor Georgie boy all scareycat and everyone is out to get me.. so anyone who did the right thing and didn't donate to his little bit of fraud account will now have to/maybe indirectly pay to defend his sorry behind.. burns me!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Is George RECEIVING death threats??? Is George's family RECEIVING death threats??? How many times have they reported threats to LE??? It seems that we would have heard by now of threats that are being investigated.....with maybe LE having to step in & provide security.
These people are lying. The amusing part of their tales is that they are not bringing in any sympathy dollars.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

alabama52 wrote:Is George RECEIVING death threats??? Is George's family RECEIVING death threats??? How many times have they reported threats to LE??? It seems that we would have heard by now of threats that are being investigated.....with maybe LE having to step in & provide security.
These people are lying. The amusing part of their tales is that they are not bringing in any sympathy dollars.

That's because no one is threatening him or his family. It's all for sympathy and to make himself appear that he is so scared for his life. I hope his supporters keep sending in the donations (fools and their money are soon parted).

O'Mara thought he was going to strike it rich when he seen over 200, ooo came in, he must have thought that he hit it big. Now he is going to have to crawl to a judge that he tried to get recused and ask for funds for the defense. meanwhile where is Georgie and family going to stay with no money? This whole senerio stinks.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
alabama52 wrote:Is George RECEIVING death threats??? Is George's family RECEIVING death threats??? How many times have they reported threats to LE??? It seems that we would have heard by now of threats that are being investigated.....with maybe LE having to step in & provide security.

That's because no one is threatening him or his family. It's all for sympathy and to make himself appear that he is so scared for his life. I hope his supporters keep sending in the donations (fools and their money are soon parted).

O'Mara thought he was going to strike it rich when he seen over 200, ooo came in, he must have thought that he hit it big. Now he is going to have to crawl to a judge that he tried to get recused and ask for funds for the defense. meanwhile where is Georgie and family going to stay with no money? This whole senerio stinks.

Yeah, I sure haven't heard of them reporting any threats to the police, it's so stupid! The nuts at the treehouse see people tweeting things like 'I better not see Z or he's a goner' as threats when it's just 'online tough-guy' talk. Like people who say they'd throw skank in a swamp, it's a way to vent and deal with an abhorrent situation which they have no control over.

I hope they get denied indigency if they request it! They had plenty and wasted it on other stuff, so I don't think they should be able to hit up the taxpayers now. OM can work for free, like he was going to in the first place. Have the bondsman pull the bond, throw his ass back in jail to cut costs, beg some more & use those funds towards whatever slimy 'experts' they can bribe to lie for him.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

ecossie possie wrote:Have you seen this case? http://www.examiner.com/article/will-the-death-of-handcuffed-chavis-chacobie-carter-be-the-next-trayvon-martin

Yes, I can't believe they're trying to say he shot himself! It'll be interesting to see how that case unfolds.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:04 pm

IF they were rec any death threats at the home in any form at all, the FBI would be all over that like a tick on a dog. The media would be jumping and willing to pay big money to see copies of these threats. Just more drama-queen stuff to rake in the moola.
Tired of this perp screaming, "Woe is me! Have pity on me and pay for my retirement!"
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Freckles wrote:
IF they were rec any death threats at the home in any form at all, the FBI would be all over that like a tick on a dog. The media would be jumping and willing to pay big money to see copies of these threats. Just more drama-queen stuff to rake in the moola.
Tired of this perp screaming, "Woe is me! Have pity on me and pay for my retirement!"

I agree that the FBI would be all over it. So, why doesn't any reporter put O'Mara on the spot & ask him if the FBI is involved? It just chaps me so much! lol

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Freckles wrote:

I live here in Orlando and I truly do not think anyone cares about his or his parents whereabouts. Now that he is in the court system, all that happens here in an occasional -quiet- meeting at City Hall in Sanford. O'Mara is trying to play a card that does not even exists. I am so disappointing at how shady he turned out.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm

They say the apple does not fall far from the tree. It looks like what we have here is an entire family of scammers.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Porky, I think "grifters" is a more fitting term for this family. I also agree with the assertion that now charges have been filed against GZ, nobody is going to bother him or any member of his family. At least no one with intent to harm them. Heck, most who view him as guilty want to see him squirm during the trial and would be outraged if they missed out on that opportunity.
At this point, the only people looking for them are reporters, and even a lot of them are losing interest. I can't fault the defense team for requesting Lester to recuse himself. Each motion is for the purpose of appeal should there be a conviction and perhaps to rejuvenate the donor base.
If I were Judge Lester, I would allow GZ to relocate under one condition. That he would find and maintain gainful employment while there and awaiting trial. I'd even allow him to change his name as long as those responsible for monitoring him were aware of his alias. I would venture that there are several places he could go where nobody would recognize him.

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 pm

The court wont allow you to change your name while felony charges are pending

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 am

Do we have any additional info on job occupation for the magistrate before he was a magistrate?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:18 am

RE threats to GZ et al: He is not worth doing 20 yrs for.
Simple.
If I am going to do time for something I would not choose it to be GZ and his associates. He is worthless as the lint in my pocket.

IMO GZ (and maybe his family?) were paranoid AT and BEFORE the time of Trayvon's death. Read the statements regarding GZ' feelings of insecurity in Oct 2011 and before. That was the reason for getting the gun! That was the reason for starting NW! That was the reason for GZ' concern the night he went after Trayvon. That was the reason for the "talking in code" to his wife, his BIL, etc. That IS the reason for the flack vest, moving out of the area, etc..

And it sounds like the rest of the family is just as determined to be paranoid even in the face of reason.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:08 am

Hey does anyone here watch Dexter? At the end of season 4, the serial killer called "Trinity" states that the killings he has committed are "God's plan."
Didn't someone else point out here or at Leatherman's blog that the exclamation "I didn't know I hit him" was from some movie?
I wonder if this case is going to turn out to be like KC with all her fantasy scenarios derived from various tv shows and movie plots. !?
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

Freckles wrote:RE threats to GZ et al: He is not worth doing 20 yrs for.
Simple.
If I am going to do time for something I would not choose it to be GZ and his associates. He is worthless as the lint in my pocket.

IMO GZ (and maybe his family?) were paranoid AT and BEFORE the time of Trayvon's death. Read the statements regarding GZ' feelings of insecurity in Oct 2011 and before. That was the reason for getting the gun! That was the reason for starting NW! That was the reason for GZ' concern the night he went after Trayvon. That was the reason for the "talking in code" to his wife, his BIL, etc. That IS the reason for the flack vest, moving out of the area, etc..

And it sounds like the rest of the family is just as determined to be paranoid even in the face of reason.

Which, to me, goes to prove that Zimmerman was not the type to be brave and chase a suspect behind dark buildings WITHOUT HAVING HIS GUN IN HIS HAND and ready to shoot.

When one is a coward they don't suddenly become brave while alone in a dark alley like setting.

OT, just heard that Andrea Sneiderman was arrest in connection with her husbands murder. I was wondering when that was going to happen.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 am

angela_nw wrote:Hey does anyone here watch Dexter? At the end of season 4, the serial killer called "Trinity" states that the killings he has committed are "God's plan."
Didn't someone else point out here or at Leatherman's blog that the exclamation "I didn't know I hit him" was from some movie?
I wonder if this case is going to turn out to be like KC with all her fantasy scenarios derived from various tv shows and movie plots. !?

I certainly wouldn't doubt it, desperation will do things to people, they pull for straws. Let's just hope that the outcome isn't the same.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Does anyone know if O'Mara has filed in higher court to get Judge Lester off the trail?
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 pm

bob kealing‏@bobkealing

Mark O'Mara just responded, said decision won't come now re an appeal on Lester ruling until "Monday or Tuesday."

http://twitter.com/bobkealing/
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

I think that the bail/bond company guaranteed the 1 million based on certain terms and conditions.

They are on the hook for $900,000 if GZ bolts..

I think GZ will be staying in Seminole County.

I also think this "fear" is baloney.. His parents have gone begging, the sister quit her job.. BTW Daddy Robert's salary and compensation was $196K per year.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Freckles wrote:Do we have any additional info on job occupation for the magistrate before he was a magistrate?
RZ retired military prior to being appointed magistrate; don't know branch or rank though (link up-thread). I wonder if the annual salary mentioned above includes his income from military (retirement)? ~~C
George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 20 5368
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Web sleuths

The Trayvon Martin truth squad: a web phenomenon

By Frances Robles The Miami Herald
Posted on Saturday, 08.04.12

Everybody needs a hobby. For these folks, it’s obsessively digging through evidence and theorizing what really happened.

While other people watch reality shows, a marketing specialist in Michigan who goes by the name “Bcclist” spends time in his yard, calculating Trayvon Martin’s last steps with a tape measure and smartphone stop watch.

He is joined on the Internet by Dave Turner, an Illinois man who had his sons yell in the dark from a distance of 30 feet to see whether he could tell which one cried for help.

Both men are often guided by the work of “Tchoupi,” an engineer with a Ph.D. in physics who has spent countless hours making maps, analyzing witness statements and fleeting headlight patterns in surveillance videos to compute George Zimmerman’s moves the night he killed Trayvon.

The three are among a growing group of people on the Internet so fascinated by the mystery of the killing that captivated the nation that they are out to crack the case themselves. They listen to jailhouse calls, pore over witness statements, study evidentiary documents and measure walking speeds.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/04/2933157/the-trayvon-martin-truth-squad.html#storylink=cpy

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4122
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20