Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend

3 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend Empty Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend
Posted on September 21st, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crime

This is a subject that has been mentioned on several news sites, we can now confirm this as fact. Haleigh Cummings step mom was taken in for questioning over the last weekend. I think the quote from Major Gary Bowling of the PCSO sums it up in a nutshell:

PCSO did question Misty over the weekend – no information of any value came of it

Just how much longer can Misty Croslin-Cummings keep quiet? For months there have been rumblings about Misty and the likelihood that she was not at home that night. This theory certainly gains credibility after the bombshell (sorry Nancy I used your phrase) revelation that Tommy Croslin has stated that he went to the trailer on the evening of Haleigh’s disappearance around 10pm and could arouse no one, no lights were on, no TV’s or radios playing, nothing. The reason for his visit was the result of a phone call from Ronald Cummings who at that time was at work, he was concerned about Misty as he had been unable to reach her via phone.

Anecdotal information is telling us that at around 8:30pm Ronald and Misty had an argument via cell phone. As a result of this argument Misty turned her phone off.

All of the facts fit, I can see Ronald being angry, I can see Tommy going over to check up. OK this is where it gets more complicated. I am sure Tommy called Ronald back and told him that the lights were off, and no-one was home. One can imagine that Ronald Cummings was somewhat concerned. Where was Misty and where was Haleigh and Junior? So, and here is the big one….. Why did Ron go to the store for beer, smokes and peanuts before going home? I would have thought that he would have wanted to rush home to find out what was going on?

It is right about here that some really interesting possibilities open up. And for the most part they confuse me. Misty was at home when Ron got back, we know that from the 911 call. Where was she when Tommy came over?

There is much to pond(er), the PCSO don’t say much, and often it is in an oblique fashion. One thing is for sure, ‘The Heat Is ON’.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122341
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend

Post by mimi4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Fysty, this is from Art Harris about the questioning of Misty over the weekend. It appears that now Misty is off to the beach with a "friend" to clear her head, lol.

“She voluntarily wanted to talk,” Maj. Bowling told me, declining to reveal the subjects discussed, but adding it was “pretty useless” in shedding light on their search for what happened to Haleigh. “We can’t be held responsible if a lawyer doesn’t have control of his client. She’s obviously not listening to what he’s telling her.”

One source close to Misty tells me she’s telling friends police wanted to discuss phone records related to her conflicting timeline, and urged her to go into protective custody for her own safety. Her attorney, Robert Fields, confirms that’s what Misty told him, and scoffed at the purported offer as a police ploy.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/21/exclusive-misty-cummings-brother-reveals-he-was-at-trailer-and-more/#more-2975

Just where is Misty?

I’m told after a bitter fight with Ronald earlier this week (sources tell me he threw her and her clothes out of his grandmother’s trailer, then ran down the road to apologize and brought her back), she’s taken off for the beach with an unnamed girlfriend. Her lawyer confirms she’s out town, telling me she’s taking a few needed days off to seek a change of scenery and clear her head.
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend

Post by mimi4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I just wonder why police wanted to make her believe she needed to go in to protective custody over conflicting timelines on her phone records, hmmmmmmm
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Forgive me if this video is a repeat, but it sure doesn't look like ron and misty were fighting at the time she left for her little "vacation", (BARF)

http://www.wesh.com/video/21043768/index.html
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 pm

I wonder if Tommy's prints were found on the "brick" holding the door open???? And I've always been suspicious about the dents in the "van". Maybe we are finally going to get answers, but I'm afraid it's not looking good that HaLeigh will be found alive.
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I always held out hope that Haleigh was still alive, but it doesn't look good. I think there is little chance Haleigh is still alive if it turns out that Tommy had something to do with her disappearance.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down