Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

5 posters

Go down

Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her Empty Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 am

Haleigh Update: Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

In an interview on "The Early Show" this morning, Misty Cummings pointed to other relatives in the disappearance of stepdaughter Haleigh.
"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Cummings, 17, told CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

Haleigh was 5 in February when she vanished from her father's Satsuma trailer home. Misty had been baby-sitting for the two children of her boyfriend, Ronald Cummings. The couple married in April, and he announced on HLN's Nancy Grace Show this week that he is seeking a divorce.

Misty told "The Early Show" that she thinks Ronald will go through with the divorce. "We're going to still stay in contact," she said. "If something happens down the road, then we might end up back together."

Watch CBS News Videos Online

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5404592.php
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her Empty Re: Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm

I thought Misty pointed the finger at Tommy before. I take it that when she says other side of the family, she is talking about Crystal Sheffield's side of the family. Misty doesn't seem to have any idea of what really happened, or at least that's what she wants everybody to believe.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her Empty Re: Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:44 pm

I wasn't sure exactly what Misty was suggesting with her other side of the family comment, but Ronald Cummings' attorney Brandon Beardsley said it is "absolutely ludicrous" to suggest that Ron's family had anything do to with Haleigh's disappearance. He said Misty is just trying to deflect attention away from herself.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-misty-interview-100909,0,2970842.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm

mmm, I'm not so sure. I think there might be a shred of truth in there.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 am

I believe that Misty is taking lessons from Casey Anthony. Rolling Eyes She says that she feels in her heart that Haleigh is alive. Casey said that about Caylee, and we all know what happened there, don't we? Sad Crying or Very sad She's very much like Casey too, in the fact that she keeps "blaming" everyone else for what happened to Haleigh. How can anyone NOT have a problem with her? Mad Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her 5368
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her Empty Innocent? Think not!

Post by sanmer25 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 pm

She is trying to appear so innocent and soft spoken, but compare that towhat the lady said when Misty and her friend were involved in the road rage incident. This lady had no reason to make that up. I think there is a differant side to Misty that like Casey Anthony, is not so nice. JMO but I think she knows exactly where Haleigh is and what happened to her. Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her 180611
sanmer25
sanmer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down