Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me

2 posters

Go down

Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me Empty Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 am

Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me

CBS News says Misty Cummings provides new details about the night that Haleigh Cummings vanished in part two of an "Early Show" interview. Misty Cummings was baby-sitting for the child when she disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in February.

Maggie Rodriguez conducted the interview, which concludes Monday. The first part aired this morning.

Also on Monday, Rodriguez will have a live interview with Ronald Cummings, Misty's husband, about her comments. "The Early Show" starts at 7 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6. CS offered this excerpt from Monday's interview with Misty Cummings:

Rodriguez: "Your brother told police that when he went to the trailer that night, that you were supposedly putting Haleigh to bed -- that you weren't there. Did you go somewhere that night?"

Cummings: "No, I did not. Did not leave my house at all."

Rodriguez: "Why did he tell police you weren't there?"

Cummings: "Trying to get out of jail, that's what I think."

Rodriguez: "So your brother was in jail"

Cummings: "Yeah, he was in jail."

Rodriguez: "Your own brother would betray you like that?"

Cummings: "That's how my family is."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/misty-cummings-tells-early-show-my-brother-would-betray-me.html

Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me 6a00d810
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me Empty Re: Misty tells CBS, My brother would betray me

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:53 am

I didn't even know there was a part two to the CBS Early Show interview until I saw this article. Misty doesn't seem to think too highly of her family. It should be interesting to see what Ron has to say about this interview.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down