Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance

3 posters

Go down

Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance Empty Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance

Post by Justice4all Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&provider=top

I wonder if there is anything to Misty pointing the finger at her brother, or if she is just trying to deflect blame from herself. What happens if the brother does take a lie detector test? If he fails, he will probably say it wasn't accurate or that he was forced into it.

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance Empty Re: Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance

Post by Booklover Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I don't know about Misty's brother, but, I really believe that both Misty & Ron know what happened to Haleigh. shifty Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance 927100 How many innocent people would automatically say that they passed a lie detector test with "flying colors"? To me, this raises a big red flag. Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance 5368 Shocked Think about it. sucker
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance Empty Re: Misty's Brother and His Wife Questioned in Haleigh's Disappearance

Post by Michelle Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 am

Seems strange if Misty waited almost 7 months to suspect her brother.Since she mentioned there may have been 4 people in the trailer....WHO WERE THEY????????? Was her brother there??? By withholding information Misty could have cost Haleigh her life.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down