Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's Roommate Tells All

2 posters

Go down

Casey's Roommate Tells All Empty Casey's Roommate Tells All

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 am

Casey's Roommate Tells All

In her first interview, the woman who lived with Anthony after her 2-year-old was reported missing tells Diane Dimond about her “crazy” eruptions, romantic interests—and quest for fame.

June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT

As the defense team in the Casey Anthony murder trial presents a muddled case of fits and starts, punctuated by several slap-downs of lead defense attorney Jose Baez, a more compelling, never-before-told story about the defendant is unfolding thousands of miles away from the Orlando courtroom.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Tracy Conroy, of Sacramento, California, is speaking out for the first time about her experience with Casey Anthony in the days immediately following news that her daughter, Caylee, was missing.

For nine days and nights in August 2008, Conroy lived inside the Anthony home and saw firsthand what she described as the “completely narcissistic world” in which Casey operated. “It was always all about her... and when she spoke of Caylee she talked about her in the past tense,” says Conroy. “It was clear to me she knew her daughter was already dead and [the search for Caylee] was all a big game to her.”

Read more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey's Roommate Tells All Empty Re: Casey's Roommate Tells All

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 am

snipped from above link:

Because Casey’s father had been a former police officer, Conroy says, “George got what a liar she was and he really couldn’t handle it like Cindy could. The mother had such hope that everything would be OK. Cindy would dance around (cooking and cleaning) thinking if everything was normal Casey would open up,” and reveal where their little granddaughter Caylee was.

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t fucking lie to me anymore! I am sick of your fucking lies! You have to know where she is! What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag fucking cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

and...

Late one night Conroy heard what she thought was Casey finally breaking down in her bedroom. She knocked on the door to comfort her only to find Casey, not crying, but laughing at a Facebook message from a stranger, “a hot guy who said he thought she was ‘gorgeous.’” With a whoop and giggles, Casey, the mother of a still-missing child, waved Conroy in to take a look at his message and picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish they would put Tracy on the stand.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by ronald mascot Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

It's just, where did she come from? It seems like she is all of a sudden on the scene, spilling everything she knows. I don't think I had heard of her before yesterday, it's very strange, there is something about her I don't really believe

ronald mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I remember hearing Tracy's Anthony family stories way back when LP was on NG everyday.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down