Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets"

+3
Sherry
Julie
kellikat
7 posters

Go down

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" Empty Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets"

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Skankmom is on the cover of People Magazine this week, and a source close to her has leaked some things about what she is going thru. Get out the tissues, folks.....this is a real weeper. Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 927100

KC said that she "has started to realize what her lies have done to other people" (duh!). She also is optimistic about her future and moving forward with her life. But right now she is alone and in fear for her life. She is also frustrated with her mother for being on tv.

Let's all hear it. Poooooooooooooooor KC!!! barf

btw, People does not pay for interviews so nobody made any money from this information.

Last edited by kellikat on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" Empty Re: Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets"

Post by Julie Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" Empty Re: Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets"

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Also, KC is taking online courses and stays busy taking photos of wildlife and scenery. She also said she may take language classes, because she may move to another country when her probation is over. Bon Voyage, Beeatch!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

Last edited by kellikat on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 pm

The U.S. will be glad to be rid of her.

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 901969 Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 901969 Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 901969 Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 901969
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Casey, can I help you with your homework?
Help get you out of the U.S. just a little quicker?

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah, lets all chip in and buy her a Rosetta Stone program.
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Laughing Good one!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Aw. Despised and all alone...
Gee! She wouldn't be so despised and lonely had she been sent to prison for life. Now she has to work for a living and educate herself in a new language just to survive.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:14 pm

kellikat wrote:Yeah, lets all chip in and buy her a Rosetta Stone program.

I'm in!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:18 pm

And I've got a penny for her thoughts!!! Laughing
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh that's way too generous! No
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm

What a bunch of crap. Who in the DT planted this "gossipy item" and sold it to People Mag rag. Taking wildlife photos. Really?!! She has had plenty of wild life photos taken. Wonder if there are any man-eating animals in her new secure, heavily-guarded secret hideyhole.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 451255 Only her beaver, Cali...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Estee wrote: Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 451255 Only her beaver, Cali...

OK, I'm old enough to know what you mean-scary- Shocked
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Could someone splain it to me? Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 836886
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 pm

ewww, I can't.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Cause you're a lady?
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, kellikat, you're just a babe...be glad of that...

I ain't 'splainin' either and I ain't no lady, lol!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

kellikat wrote:Cause you're a lady?

No, because it's just too gross.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 pm

well i know cause some people told me. and i must say i am shocked! Shocked

(not really....i knew what it was all along....just wanted to see if anyone was brave enough to splain it. Laughing )
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Cali wrote:What a bunch of crap. Who in the DT planted this "gossipy item" and sold it to People Mag rag. Taking wildlife photos. Really?!! She has had plenty of wild life photos taken. Wonder if there are any man-eating animals in her new secure, heavily-guarded secret hideyhole.

Estee wrote: Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 451255 Only her beaver, Cali...

Laughing Source tells People Magazine KC "has regrets" 88030
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down