Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine

+2
auman58
eva
6 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine Empty Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine

Post by eva Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

If Looks Could Kill! 19 Of The Sexiest Killers Throughout History

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/sexiest-attractive-killers-throughout-history-photos#ixzz2ZSFa6uHG

Hey I'm not too jazzed about them referring to her as sexy, but what the heck, at least Rolling Stone magazine is referring to Casey Anthony as a killer! roflao

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine Empty Re: Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine

Post by auman58 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 pm

eva wrote:If Looks Could Kill! 19 Of The Sexiest Killers Throughout History

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/sexiest-attractive-killers-throughout-history-photos#ixzz2ZSFa6uHG

Hey I'm not too jazzed about them referring to her as sexy, but what the heck, at least Rolling Stone magazine is referring to Casey Anthony as a killer!   roflao

As baby killers go, she's better looking than Susan Smith or Andrea Yates.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine Empty Re: Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine

Post by eva Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 am

Andrea Yates thought she was doing something good for her children, she believed by drowning them she was sending them to heaven..........  Casey thought killing Caylee would be something good for Casey.  And who's the one who is locked up this very day?  Andrea Yates called 911 immediately after the drownings.  We all know how long it took Casey to call 911..........

As Sindy was passing the phone to Casey, Casey said, "Why do they want to talk to me?" awe
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:30 am

Oh wow, I guess I just gave up on humanity... Rolling Stone Magazine can shove it as far as I'm concerned. barf 
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Summertime Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 am

I did read that a photographer has a shot of the Boston killer as he was being removed from his hidey-hole (boat)....guess Rolled Stones ( my name for that rag now) could not find that one either - and preferred the glamour shot. sigh !

Always thought the official Casey photo should be the one of her doing a pee in the parking lot outside an Orlando bar. Remember that one ?
Summertime
Summertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 am

Summertime wrote:

Always thought the official Casey photo should be the one of her doing a pee in the parking lot outside an Orlando bar. Remember that one ?

Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine 9k= ~~~ Casey Anthony named one of 19 sexiest killers by Rollingstone Magazine 2Q==
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summertime Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am

Ohhhhhhh.....Ty Ann.
Summertime
Summertime

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 am

A US police photographer has leaked images of Boston Marathon suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev during his capture in anger at the picture used by Rolling Stone magazine for its next cover.

Police Sgt Sean Murphy said his photos showed "the real bomber" - the magazine cover was "hurtful" to the victims' memories and their families.

The images, given to Boston Magazine, show him with the red dot of a sniper rifle's laser on his face.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23370205
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

eva wrote:If Looks Could Kill! 19 Of The Sexiest Killers Throughout History

Hey I'm not too jazzed about them referring to her as sexy, but what the heck, at least Rolling Stone magazine is referring to Casey Anthony as a killer!   roflao

roflao 
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down