Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce

Go down

Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce Empty Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce

WELAKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings will soon board a plane bound for the tri-state area. He isn't leaving for vacation. He's going to make sure the world knows his daughter is still missing, and he will stop at nothing until he finds her.

"Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She's not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she's a human being. Please bring Haleigh home," he said.

Ronald spent more than an hour with Action News on Wednesday. The entire time he was getting ready for a flight where he would ultimately end up on the Maury Povich show. Ronald says he's not doing it to speak about his recently announced divorce. Instead, he says he's only talking about Haleigh.

Ronald's attorney told Action News the formal paperwork for his divorce filing has not been signed, but it should be soon.

Ronald married his girlfriend Misty a little more than a month after Haleigh disappeared. It is believed Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared on February 10th.

Before Ronald left, with tears in his eyes, he shared this message with his daughter:

"Haleigh baby, if you're watching I love you, and I'll never give up on you. I'll do everything in my power to find you...and you will be found. I love you."
Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce Rc10

Source

Thank you for posting this, C4C. (Here's the article below) I thought I'd give it it's own thread.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down