Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce??

4 posters

Go down

Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? Empty Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce??

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm

I don't know if this actually warranted a "new" thread. LOL! I just saw this on HLN as a commercial for the upcoming episode tonight on Nancy Grace. Who knows if it is true or not. It said Ronald and his attorney will be on the show tonight though. In case anyone wants to watch. Although, as usual on NG, I'm guessing it will not be the way the story goes AT ALL!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings is filing for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! Exclusive interview with Ronald Cummings tonight! Nancy Grace investigates. 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? Empty Re: Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce??

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Haleigh Update: Child's Father and Stepmom Divorcing?

TJ Hart

Ronald Cummings, the father of a missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl is apparently heading for a divorce from his wife and his child's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings.

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

97.3 The Sky is talking to attorney Brandon Beardsley this morning. We hope to have his interview posted on this site shortly.

Cummings, and 17-year-old Misty were married a few weeks after Ronald's daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared from his home in Satsuma. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5375768.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another article Tracey. Wow, I can't wait to hear this one, lol. Thanks for posting about this.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? Empty Re: Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce??

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm

The audio is now available with Ronald's attorney. Nothing earth shattering. Not even sure there will be a divorce. Stunt???? These people are nuts, IMO!

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5376791.php
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Do you think Ronald will actually answer any questions about the divorce tonight? He usually doesn't have much to say.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 am

That was a pathetic show, IMO. I did like that NG finally at least told Ronald, she didn't believe him about the reason for the divorce. I loved how she said, But I will find out.
Laughing
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:13 am

Hi, Tracey! hug

I didn't like Nancy Grace's Show tonight either. I agree with you about Nancy telling Ron that she doesn't believe him. I don't know if Ron thinks he's a real smart ass or what, but, talking to him is a big waste of time. He's definitely not forthcoming. What is he hiding? It bothers him that people are staring at him. What does he expect? Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? 5368 Shocked Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 am

Yes, the reason he gave for wanting a divorce was a load of you know what. I found it interesting and a clue to him lying when he said he was the one who wanted the divorce. I mean if he had said Misty wanted the divorce, I maybe would have bought the reason he gave. I could see her saying I am sick of being pressured about this. I don't want to be in this situation anymore. i'm leaving. But come on, Ronald wanting the divorce because he can't go in public with Misty? Yea right!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 am

Every time that guy opens his mouth, he looks more stupid! (IMHO) I'm not buying his BS either. Of course he can't go out withough people staring at him. Let me see....I got a tattoo right after my daughter was reported missing...I got married to the last people to see her....Oh AND my new bride is just 17 yrs old....Oh, Wait! Here's one...I go to the "Fair" while my little girl is missing....Should I keep going?? What a moron! What on earth did he expect?

It's time these people get to the bottom of this. Where is HaLeigh?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 am

Amen to that, Fysty.

That's ALL I care about! WHERE is HaLeigh?

Then the rest of those fools can disappear and go into infinity, for all I care. Let them go wherever they want and no one will bother them! Geesh!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 am

FystyAngel wrote:Every time that guy opens his mouth, he looks more stupid! (IMHO) I'm not buying his BS either. Of course he can't go out withough people staring at him. Let me see....I got a tattoo right after my daughter was reported missing...I got married to the last people to see her....Oh AND my new bride is just 17 yrs old....Oh, Wait! Here's one...I go to the "Fair" while my little girl is missing....Should I keep going?? What a moron! What on earth did he expect?

It's time these people get to the bottom of this. Where is HaLeigh?
Excellent post, Fysty! hug I completely agree with you. I am getting so tired of seeing Ron on Nancy Grace. Nothing comes out of his mouth except BS. Does anyone have a shovel? I can't even see what he's doing to help find Haleigh. Rolling Eyes Mad Nancy Grace 10/6/09 Ronald Cummings filing for Divorce?? 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down