Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute

+14
Estee
amazing_chaos
Sherry
Julie
Dis
janie
FystyAngel
babbette
Piper
IndyNile
sitemama
Booklover
Snaz
Justice4all
18 posters

Go down

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Empty Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 pm

This is our tribute to Caylee. Please feel free to comment or add other Caylee tributes to this thread.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Empty Another Tribute To Caylee

Post by Snaz Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:45 pm

I came across this tribute to Caylee which I had never seen. I thought I would share it with the rest of you. I will post the words to the song below the video. It's very touching song.

Lyrics to song:

Please lead me and take my hand
Why are we searching when Caylee's gone?
Stop lying, where is Caylee?

CHORUS:
Every time we try to say goodbye
Without you here we start to cry
I guess we feel you Caylee
And every time we see you in our dreams
We see your face resting in peace
I guess we feel you Caylee

We make believe that you are here
It's the only way we'll see clear
What's Casey done?
She seems to move uneasy

CHORUS

Casey can try to lie
"Please believe me"
Her jealousy caused you pain
And she's still not sorry
Oh
At night we pray that soon you'll come back home someday

CHORUS

Video created by: Raechel Celeste Kitchens
Lyrics/Vocals: Raechel Celeste Kitchens
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Empty Re: Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute

Post by Booklover Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am

Hi, Fysty & J4A! hug

You have really outdone yourselves on this wonderful tribute to Caylee. Casey didn't care about her, but, we sure do. I don't think anyone could watch this video without crying. I know that George & Cindy would love it, even though they would never admit it. Judging from all those wonderful toys & clothes that Caylee had, you can clearly see how much George & Cindy loved her. That's why their behavior now is completely unacceptable! Evil or Very Mad Mad They have totally betrayed Caylee in all their ridiculous attempts at lying & covering up for Casey. I don't think any other website has a more beautiful tribute to Caylee than this one. Congratulations! You've done an outstanding job! Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 809955 Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 179695 Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 88030
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Thank you for the kind words Booklover.

If you haven't already done so, here are a couple of things to try when watching the video at the top of our homepage. After you click the play button, click the HQ button for high quality and click the button to the right of the HQ button for full screen.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Justice4all wrote:Thank you for the kind words Booklover.

If you haven't already done so, here are a couple of things to try when watching the video at the top of our homepage. After you click the play button, click the HQ button for high quality and click the button to the right of the HQ button for full screen.
You're welcome, J4A. Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 88030 I did what you suggested and it was amazing. Thanks. Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 147439
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Wow...... who is responsible for this beautiful new tribute? Is that you, J4A? It is FABULOUS!!!! its a beautiful thin And the songs you chose are so beautiful..... thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!! Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 88030 Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 179695

But........it broke my heart all over again. Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 927100
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Thank you Snaz. Fysty chose the songs and sent me the pictures. The making of these videos sometimes gets tough emotionally.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Justice4all wrote:Thank you Snaz. Fysty chose the songs and sent me the pictures. The making of these videos sometimes gets tough emotionally.

Well, you and Fysty did such a good job.... it has some beautiful pictures in it.... some I have never seen. Thanks again.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

What a fabulous job you both did on this video. It is the best I have seen so far.

But, did anyone else notice how many pictures of this precious angel had dark circles under her eyes. I don't think she was getting enough sleep at night and wasn't eating properly during the day when she was with KC.

What do you think?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 pm

c4c, I have noticed that as well.... And you are probably right. She probably was not getting the sleep a 2 year old child needs, nor the proper nourishment.

I wonder if any of that stuff will come up at the trial. Of course, they dropped the child neglect charges in favor of the murder charges, so maybe not.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

I think it may be brought up in the trial, even though they dropped the child neglect charges, I'm sure they will show some of these pictures of Caylee, and mention that she was not properly cared for by her "sitter". I can't call her a mom.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 am

J4A & Fysty ! Knowing me I'm sure you will believe this one ! I've been seeing this everytime I go to "Home" and this is the very first time I have seen the " Leave comments here " !!!!!!! Ditz me !

I have to tell you this is absolutely beautiful ! You are both not only so talented, but so caring.

Thank you both for the work you do here and thank you for the work you did making this beautiful tribute to such a beautiful little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 pm

c4c of NC wrote:What a fabulous job you both did on this video. It is the best I have seen so far.

But, did anyone else notice how many pictures of this precious angel had dark circles under her eyes. I don't think she was getting enough sleep at night and wasn't eating properly during the day when she was with KC.

What do you think?

I noticed the dark circles too. I also noticed that Caylee doesnt seem to be as happy in the pictures with KC than she does with CA.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Thank you J4A and Fysty praise
It seems Caylee was showered with every material thing a child could ever want or need. It's so sad this little child had to pay the ultimate price of being the object of tug o' war between KC and CA. not fair
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 pm

She was such a doll. I think CA was a lot more motherly to her than that selfish witch was. Thank you for this beautiful tribute, Poor baby. She is why we're here. Justice for Caylee.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:30 am

It's so glad thinking about how very little her own mother thought of her, yet she has brought so many people together. Little Caylee had the power to bring a "Nation" together. A "World" of the Internet. This little girl had more power in her tiny little smile, more than her own family could even reconize.

I know that I will never forget her. Little Caylee has brought so many people together. It's such a shame that she couldn't bring her own family together.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 pm

J4A and Fysty thank you both so much for this beautiful tribute to Caylee! I loved the music too.

janie

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 605764 to you,
Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 605764 to you,
Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 605764 dear sweet angel,
Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 605764 to you!

I know you will have no more birthdays in this life, but I'm sure you are having a fabulous day with Jesus today.

We will always remember you and love you.

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 643974 Caylee
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:27 pm

That's right.... today would have been Caylee's 4th birthday..... Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 927100 (It's also my husband's birthday.)
I wonder how the Ants are feeling today as they cover for her murderer....... not fair

We love you, Angel Caylee.........
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Snaz, I read that the Ants will be testifying for the state, but will it be all lies, or will they finally sit on the state's side of the courtroom and tell the truth, for the first time?

I'm sure they remembered what today is, do you suppose they had Chili again this year?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 pm

c4c.... my guess is they will sit squarely behind KC...... unless the defense starts to throw them up for grabs... maybe that's what it will take for them to open their eyes and do what's right. And I also think the State might have to declare them as hostile witnesses. Unless by some miracle they do open their eyes and it is BEFORE either one of them takes the stand. Maybe in that case, at least one of them might tell the truth willingly. Otherwise, they will be forced to tell the truth, but they will still do it "Anthony style".......

If they had chili again this year.... I hope they choke on it. Mad
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am

The tribute was beautiful. I was very sad at the end when I saw the pic of her on Father's Day. RIP Caylee Marie We will never forget you. So sad how many little ones that are mudered and abused.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi Dis-I found my way here.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 am

Hi, Dis and Julie! Hi, Caylee's friends! Thanks, Julie, for bringing me here! its a beautiful thin

Precious tribute! Good job and thanks to J4C and Fystyangel for it. It is sad, though. Sad
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm

I came across this tribute for Caylee and thought I would share it with all of you. You may or may not have seen this before.

This is our tribute to Caylee. Please feel free to comment or add other Caylee tributes to this thread.
Hi, Justice! This is a very beautiful tribute to Caylee. She was a very beautiful little girl! As evidenced by the pictures, there were many happy times in Caylee's little short life!

R. I. P. Caylee Marie Anthony! afro Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute 643974
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I just watched J4A's video tribute again and reading through the old threads. The video is beautiful, and sad. This precious child that brought so many strangers together will never be forgotten.

Justice is coming, May 9th is approaching fast.

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Caylee11

RIP Little One afro
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm

This is a really nice video. It's brand new.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Empty We are sorry Caley!

Post by princess Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

Justice4all wrote:

I couldn't help but cry watching this. So unbelievable anyone would harm this child or any child. What is happening to our society. There shouldn't be 11 other child murder cases orange county is working on. What is going on with our nation. Why are we so angry and enraged inside and demented that we kill our children. What is happening.

I cry for you Caley and so many others. Sad On behalf of us here on earth we are sorry we didn't do a better job to bring you a better world to live in. It is the failure of this nation as a society to protect eachother, care for your neighbor. But who can you trust anymore. Are our neighbors insane? Who can be trusted. I'm extremely cautious when it comes to my children. I think about these things everyday and I pray every day they never face anything like this in their lives.

What has happened to our world. People please love and walk away from hating. Hating is only 1 degree away from murder they are the same kin. Learn to love, learn to forgive, learn to feel again, learn to cry and release instead of scream and yell, learn to love, please learn to love again.

For those who enjoy hurting others, please find mental help. Please find mental help. You are hurting more than anyone and you need someone to help you feel again, to love again, to trust again. God can help you if you will only confess your sins and find some people who will love you through the healing process. They're out there, don't give up. And don't hurt anymore.

Finally, Caley, you were so beautiful, and prescious. I am so sorry you suffered so much and were so dishonored as to be dumped in some forest. I'm so sorry someone treated so poorly and hurt you sooo much. But I rest assured you are with God and even though you suffered much here, you are in his lap being comforted and home again. We love you.

May your grandpa be able to forgive himself for whatever reason he is struggling with. For he doesn't deserve to die when now he has so much to offer society. Teaching parents warning signs of children, etc... He has so much to offer to people now what he has had to watch, go through, our world needs him to make us aware and show us what we can do to keep this from happening again. Start a internet chain that makes all parents aware of what is happening to others out there. sending pictures via email of children missing etc... making awareness paramount in this country so it makes it so hard for anyone to abduct a child and harm them. Linking with Gerber or some big name to bring to this nation the most comprehensive search system for children. Every parent should be apart of a internet awareness like this. Every parent should be emailed on every child molester in the nation, on every child taken the minute they are taken. Every parent should be apart of an alarm system of huge magnitudes concerning our children. Who better to start it. George don't give up. We need you here. Us parents who care about our children we need you to fight for Caley and others. Don't give up. Help us keep more children safe. You have so much you could teach us.

To everyone: Pray for this family. Pray for their recovery and for their tenacity. Pray they recover to teach us all something we need to learn. Pray for nation to know goodness, true unadulterated care for one another. Pray!
God bless.

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 am

This was posted by a friend on facebook. Thought I'd share.

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you're happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way.
Love Caylee
FOR A LITTLE GIRL THAT OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM LET DOWN ..SO SAD
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly in Texas Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 am

AN OPEN LETTER TO ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON

AN OPEN LETTER TO DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON:

Dear Mr. Mason:

Going into the Casey Anthony trial, I held you in the highest regard, considering you to be a gentleman and a scholar. I must tell you, though I'm sure it matters not one whit to you in the overall scheme of things, that having soberly listened to you speak following the "Not Guilty" verdicts as to Caylee's homicide in the trial as well as to the interview you gave on HLN, I've forever lost that respect. Along with millions of others globally, I have accepted the verdicts and the jury's decisions, regardless of our personal feelings and consummately respectful of the dictates of our United States Constitution. We have faith in God far exceeding that of ANY form of government man could ever fashion, accepting that He knows the unvarnished truth in all things and will sit in final Judgment ANY time His loving gift of human life is befouled in the manner that tiny Caylee Anthony was. You paint us all with an egotistical, sweeping brush of condemnation by sarcastically referring to us a "jackals", "idiots" "mindless", "geniuses" etc. - and that, too, is your right under the Constitution we live by. However, you lied by proxy when you stood behind Mr. Baez's Opening Argument accusations that Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16, 2008... and then admitted, post-trial, that we may never know what happened to this precious child. A young man paid a handsome price in terms of liberty and monetarily for a hand gesture that you, in turn, wholly disgraced your profession and personal character by displaying in a public situation you KNEW would be photographically memorialized for the world - and more specifically those who feel Caylee was denied justice - to see. Rather than accept responsibility and/or concede your glee and sense of triumph at telling those who dare question your methods and motives to f--- off, you're deflecting responsibility with some nonsense about directing the gesture solely at a single individual who's been harassing your team and asking about your female member's menstrual cycles, etc. Were that the only individual you were gesturing to, why, may I ask, did you not take him to task under the laws and Constitution you so vociferously profess to admire, thereby sparing the feelings of those who genuinely mourn Caylee's death? You chastise us with an admonishment to "learn how to be good citizens"... perhaps you should lead by example.

The span of time souls spend on this earth constitutes a mere blink of an eye when measured against the inevitable reality of Eternity. All of us, in the end, must answer to an Authority far superior to that of any declaration set forth on parchment, and I submit for your honest reflection one sincere inquiry: Is this particular "high point" in your career one God will deem to be as honorable as you purport? For if you attained it by championing horrendous, entirely unproven lies and seizing upon the the misdirection and confusion to which they give rise, what does that truly say of the life you've led? Enjoy it as you will, Mr. Mason, wrapped in your self-righteous cloak of the United States Constitution... the same Constitution which, in infancy, deemed black people to be sub-human "property". But you and those responsible for this baby's death and/or other like atrocities, though your earthly lives may be long in years, materially rich, and well enjoyed, will soon enough stand naked before our Maker, your real and true motives exposed to his all-knowing eyes. Perhaps God will regard 'saving the life' of one by destroying those of others no more an honorable victory than the Death Penalty will ever be over evil.

You will notice that I have NOT chosen to remain anonymous, Mr. Mason. I fear no mere man, regardless of his ill-gotten status, resources, and/or power, when it comes to speaking the truth. I sincerely wish the best of luck to you, your team, and those you've represented in this matter... for when I am called to stand before God's end of earthly life judgment, I would most certainly loathe to be in your shoes.

[my full name, phone number, and address were included in Mason's copy of this e-mail]

Kelly in Texas

Back to top Go down

Caylee Marie Anthony Tribute Empty AN OPEN LETTER TO DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON...

Post by Kelly in Texas Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:35 am

AN OPEN LETTER TO ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON

Dear Mr. Mason:

Going into the Casey Anthony trial, I held you in the highest regard, considering you to be a gentleman and a scholar. I must tell you, though I'm sure it matters not one whit to you in the overall scheme of things, that having soberly listened to you speak following the "Not Guilty" verdicts as to Caylee's homicide in the trial as well as to the interview you gave on HLN, I've forever lost that respect. Along with millions of others globally, I have accepted the verdicts and the jury's decisions, regardless of our personal feelings and consummately respectful of the dictates of our United States Constitution. We have faith in God far exceeding that of ANY form of government man could ever fashion, accepting that He knows the unvarnished truth in all things and will sit in final Judgment ANY time His loving gift of human life is befouled in the manner that tiny Caylee Anthony was. You paint us all with an egotistical, sweeping brush of condemnation by sarcastically referring to us a "jackals", "idiots" "mindless", "geniuses" etc. - and that, too, is your right under the Constitution we live by. However, you lied by proxy when you stood behind Mr. Baez's Opening Argument accusations that Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16, 2008... and then admitted, post-trial, that we may never know what happened to this precious child. A young man paid a handsome price in terms of liberty and monetarily for a hand gesture that you, in turn, wholly disgraced your profession and personal character by displaying in a public situation you KNEW would be photographically memorialized for the world - and more specifically those who feel Caylee was denied justice - to see. Rather than accept responsibility and/or concede your glee and sense of triumph at telling those who dare question your methods and motives to f--- off, you're deflecting responsibility with some nonsense about directing the gesture solely at a single individual who's been harassing your team and asking about your female member's menstrual cycles, etc. Were that the only individual you were gesturing to, why, may I ask, did you not take him to task under the laws and Constitution you so vociferously profess to admire, thereby sparing the feelings of those who genuinely mourn Caylee's death? You chastise us with an admonishment to "learn how to be good citizens"... perhaps you should lead by example.

The span of time souls spend on this earth constitutes a mere blink of an eye when measured against the inevitable reality of Eternity. All of us, in the end, must answer to an Authority far superior to that of any declaration set forth on parchment, and I submit for your honest reflection one sincere inquiry: Is this particular "high point" in your career one God will deem to be as honorable as you purport? For if you attained it by championing horrendous, entirely unproven lies and seizing upon the the misdirection and confusion to which they give rise, what does that truly say of the life you've led? Enjoy it as you will, Mr. Mason, wrapped in your self-righteous cloak of the United States Constitution... the same Constitution which, in infancy, deemed black people to be sub-human "property". But you and those responsible for this baby's death and/or other like atrocities, though your earthly lives may be long in years, materially rich, and well enjoyed, will soon enough stand naked before our Maker, your real and true motives exposed to his all-knowing eyes. Perhaps God will regard 'saving the life' of one by destroying those of others no more an honorable victory than the Death Penalty will ever be over evil.

You will notice that I have NOT chosen to remain anonymous, Mr. Mason. I fear no mere man, regardless of his ill-gotten status, resources, and/or power, when it comes to speaking the truth. I sincerely wish the best of luck to you, your team, and those you've represented in this matter... for when I am called to stand before God's end of earthly life judgment, I would most certainly loathe to be in your shoes. phone number, and

[My full name, phone number, and address were included in Mason's copy of this e-mail]

Kelly in Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down