Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please)

5 posters

Go down

Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) Empty Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please)

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:55 pm

If you have any questions you would like answered that don't fit into another thread, please feel free to post them here. That way, if anyone knows the answer, they can post it for us. If you are answering someone's question, please use the 'Quote' button so we know for sure which question you are answering because it might be further down the thread.

Also, please don't discuss the Q & A's here.... if you want to discuss, please start a thread.

Last edited by Snaz on Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) Empty Re: Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please)

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 am

Orignally posted by cheryl, Sat. Oct. 17, 2009 12:24 p.m.

Beth Karas' commented yesterday on (Jack Ford/Courtside), and as I'm not sure where she received this legal information; but if the check fraud charges are dropped, what affect, if any, this will have on the murder case? Does anyone know where I might find the link so that I can review it again? Thanks.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) Empty Re: Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please)

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 am

Originally posted by Tracey6434, Sat. Oct. 19, 2009 7:28 p.m.

"cheryl wrote: Beth Karas' commented yesterday on (Jack Ford/Courtside), and as I'm not sure where she received this legal information; but if the check fraud charges are dropped, what affect, if any, this will have on the murder case? Does anyone know where I might find the link so that I can review it again? Thanks."

Cheryl, Forgive me if I am wrong here on what you are talking about. But I had posted this under the hearing thread the other day because I thought it was interesting too. I don't have a link or anything. I was just writing it as she said it. I had tivo'ed it and paused it every few words, so I'd get it right. Is this what you're referring too? I don't know if there was something else about if the check charges were dropped though.

This is what I posted in the hearing thread that day:

I just heard something interesting on the check fraud charges and the murder trial and the order in which they are heard. Beth Karas said an attorney told her why the state may want the check fraud trial to go first. He said that if the check fraud trial were to go after the murder trial, and she was convicted of murder, and evidence of the check fraud case was admitted into the murder trial, but she was then acquitted of the check fraud charges, that would throw out the conviction of the murder trial and would create a re trial.
However, no lawyer involved in the case said this. It was just an attorney in FL. Makes sense though.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:04 pm

OK, I have a couple of generic questions regarding the reports released today.

Does anyone know what fluids will only show up under the ALS light? Is it only blood and semen type fluids?

Also, what is pheno? For example, it says, positive for pheno?

Thanks
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:OK, I have a couple of generic questions regarding the reports released today.

Does anyone know what fluids will only show up under the ALS light? Is it only blood and semen type fluids?

Thanks

Tracey, I haven't come across that in my reading yet, but I do know that blood and semen are not the only items that will show up with ALS. Urine for sure will..... and some cotton fabrics will, also.. because of the fluorescent brighteners used in the fabrics.....

The thing you read about something being positive for pheno could possibly be phenobarbital..... and I would suspect you are right that hemo is blood.... maybe they found phenobarbital in a blood source?

If you can provide me a link where you read this, maybe I can better put it into context.

Hope this helps....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 pm

I have searched through lots of evidence documents, but nowhere in them could I find the COLOR of the car seat that was in Casey's car when LE took possession of the car.
The thought keeps nagging at me: Cindy, in her depo stated that both she and Casey had car seats for Caylee that remained in their cars. Cindy, big mouth that she is, stated that the car seat in her car was an Eddie Bauer brown and tan model. She then went on to say that Casey had bought her own unknown brand black and white car seat for Caylee. I got the impression that Cindy was bragging about name brands.
I am concerned that Cindy could have and would have switched car seats if she noticed anything damning on the one in Casey's car, and the descriptiomn of the car seat on all the evidence reports I have found simply state: car seat - Eddie Bauer.

r
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 am

Cali wrote:I have searched through lots of evidence documents, but nowhere in them could I find the COLOR of the car seat that was in Casey's car when LE took possession of the car.
The thought keeps nagging at me: Cindy, in her depo stated that both she and Casey had car seats for Caylee that remained in their cars. Cindy, big mouth that she is, stated that the car seat in her car was an Eddie Bauer brown and tan model. She then went on to say that Casey had bought her own unknown brand black and white car seat for Caylee. I got the impression that Cindy was bragging about name brands.
I am concerned that Cindy could have and would have switched car seats if she noticed anything damning on the one in Casey's car, and the descriptiomn of the car seat on all the evidence reports I have found simply state: car seat - Eddie Bauer.

Here is what I have discovered in my reading about the carseat(s):

Carseat #1:
Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) I5u2r6

Carseat #2:
Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) Wuh36c

Carseat #3:
Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) 2w3vzhu

Carseat #4:
Questions & Answers (No Discussion, Please) Qpik3q

Carseat #'s 1 and 2 are the same seat (Eddie Bauer) and from discovery. This is the seat that was in KC's car when they took it from the A's home.

#3 (also Eddie Bauer) appears to be the same carseat as #1 and #2.....

And #4 is another seat altogether (can't tell the brand name)....

None of these seats look either brown and tan OR black and white IMO. The one seat looks to be light grey/dark grey and the seat when Caylee was younger (#4) also looks to me to be shades of grey, but may be the one CA referred to as black and white. But I don't see a brown and tan seat amongst the group. I do feel, though, that GA probably had a carseat as well, so maybe there is another seat floating around that is not among these pics.... Cindy said in her depo that they "all" had carseats... that, to me, means more than just KC and she (in which case, she would have used the word"both" rather than "all").

I have done quite a bit of reading on these carseats.... general consensus is that it is quite possible that CA could have switched carseats... she did state in her depo that she did not move it, only lifted it up to look under it... but we all know how much her word means....

I hope I haven't totally confused you!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 am

Snaz wrote:
Tracey6434 wrote:OK, I have a couple of generic questions regarding the reports released today.

Thanks

Tracey, I haven't come across that in my reading yet, but I do know that blood and semen are not the only items that will show up with ALS. Urine for sure will..... and some cotton fabrics will, also.. because of the fluorescent brighteners used in the fabrics.....

The thing you read about something being positive for pheno could possibly be phenobarbital..... and I would suspect you are right that hemo is blood.... maybe they found phenobarbital in a blood source?

If you can provide me a link where you read this, maybe I can better put it into context.

Hope this helps....

Quoting myself...LOL

I think I have discovered that possibly pheno and hemo stand for phenotype and hemotype, but can't tell you too much more than that, yet....

This is the definition for Phenotype:

1. a. The observable physical or biochemical characteristics of an organism, as determined by both genetic makeup and environmental influences.
b. The expression of a specific trait, such as stature or blood type, based on genetic and environmental influences.

2. An individual or group of organisms exhibiting a particular phenotype.

I couldn't find a good definition for hemotype, but obviously, it does have something to do with blood...lol

I know this doesn't answer your question, but if I come across more, I will let you know...
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 am

This was a post at MD's, and might answer your question:

The following items tested positive (chemically) for blood.
Q81 – Clothing from ME’s office
Q82 – Blanket
Q84 – Laundry bag
Q103 – Blanket
Q248.1-Q248.4 ….NAPKINS FROM THE VEHICLE.
Page 1378

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Does anyone have a link and page of the gentamicin being discovered...? or even the general vicinity .I wud really appreciate it..
I don't have a link AJ, but I searched, and based on when people started discussing the gentamicin, I believe it was somewhere in the doc dump from February 18.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 pm

awaiting justice wrote:thanks for cheking..you were right and i found it!! thanks again
Can you tell me how do a sceen shot???

AJ, would you please post where you found it... I was also looking for you and couldn't find it... now you've got me into it... LOL

TIA!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 pm

To do a screenshot, press the Print Screen button to copy the screen. Print Screen is often abbreviated. On mine it is PrtScn. Then open Microsoft Paint and use Ctrl-V to paste your screenshot into the program. Then you can save it as an image. It defaults to bitmap format, but I usually save it as a jpeg.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down