Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions

3 posters

Go down

Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions Empty Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions
Updated: Wednesday, 09 Sep 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 09 Sep 2009, 2:31 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The civil case against Casey Anthony was back in court Wednesday afternoon and in a surprise move lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who is suing the accused killer for defamation, decided they no longer need to know answers to questions Cindy and George Anthony refused to answer during depositions.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

In court Wednesday Gonzalez’s attorney Keith Mitnik told the court he no longer needed to know answers to questions that were given to Cindy and George Anthony during depositions that they refused to answer.

Instead the only motion heard had to do with Dominic Casey who at one time was the private investigator for the Baez Law Firm who represents Casey Anthony. Dominic Casey was then retained by Cindy, George and Casey Anthony.

Diana Tennis represents Dominic Casey. She says all information he knows on the Casey/Caylee Anthony case is protected by work privileged and should not be subject to deposition questions in an unexpected move she put her client on the stand. “All he knows about this case is related to defense teams and every person out there who has a lawyer that hires and investigator has a right to believe those secrets won't be told. It’s that simple.”

“I was surprised. We got a different impression from depositions of Cindy and George Anthony. Our impression is he was working for them in trying to find the disappearance of their granddaughter not involved in murder case. That was a bit of a bombshell to me,” said Mitnik.

For now Dominic Casey will have to turn over contracts he signed with the Baez Law Firm and the Anthony family and the judge said he will not have to answer questions for Gonzalez’s attorneys.

Casey Anthony’s murder trial is scheduled to take place sometime next summer.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090909_anthony_civil_case_hearing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions Empty Re: Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions

Post by randilynn Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:37 pm

boy.. have the ants have a suprise coming.. can you imagine what is going to happen at TRIAL (criminal) when the ants get on the stand with their greater than thou attitudes??

Their little hissy fits are not going to bode well with the jury, not to mention the JUDGE.. the first time GA asks the prosecution "how dare you" he is gonna be sittin in a cell singing the poor me blues just like his murderous daughter.. and CA OH MY... i can see her now.. "i dont have to answer that question.. you cant ask me that.. just WHO do you think you are judge strickland..!!!" and poof.. another ant bites the dust..

i know this trial is a serious matter.. BUT i think the ants on the stand is going to be some much needed comic relief.. these people have told SOOO many lies.. and every single one will be thrown back in their faces.. EVERY one made on tv, to LE, heck, prob even to padilla himself.. they are going to be in the hot seat FOR SURE.. they are going to have a tough time even keeping all their different make believe stories straight.. it is gonna be a nail biter peeps.. get READY!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions Empty Re: Anthony’s won’t have to answer questions

Post by FystyAngel Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 pm

I think so too Randi. I can picture them now...making a new "Anthony Wing" at the county jail. Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

It will be great watching the Anthonys on the stand where they can't refuse to answer the tough questions. I'm sure the state will poke massive holes in their make believe stories.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down