Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex

+4
Estee
Booklover
FystyAngel
Justice4all
8 posters

Go down

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex Empty Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:32 pm

PALATKA, FL -- The woman who put Haleigh Cummings to bed the night she disappeared was robbed Monday evening while at an apartment complex.

Misty Cummings, who is recently divorced from Haleigh's father, was with two friends Monday evening at the Ragsdale Apartments in the parking lot. One friend got out of the car to talk to someone and when she returned, "two or three black males jumped on Cummings taking her purse and pulling her out of the vehicle," the report said.

Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

One of the women in the car told police after the incident that she and Cummings had gone to the apartment complex to buy drugs. Police were called to another scene while interviewing the women and no one was arrested.

Haleigh Cummings, 6, disappeared from her home in Satsuma more than six months ago. CLICK HERE for complete coverage.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&catid=3
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex Empty Re: Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 pm

I wonder if she really thinks that she can just go anywhere without everyone knowing exactly who she is? Did she really think that she could just go buy drugs without SOMETHING happening? Sorry, but this girl reminds me of the scarecrow on Wizard Of Oz....NO BRAIN!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex Empty Re: Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I wonder if she really thinks that she can just go anywhere without everyone knowing exactly who she is? Did she really think that she could just go buy drugs without SOMETHING happening? Sorry, but this girl reminds me of the scarecrow on Wizard Of Oz....NO BRAIN!
Hi, Fysty! hug

I completely agree with you. Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 88030 Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 179695 It's certainly no surprise that little Miss Innocent was on her way to buy drugs. She gets absolutely no sympathy from me. I have compassion for those who deserve it. Maybe, Misty thought buying drugs would help her find Haleigh. People that are on drugs tell LIES. They will lie about anything in order to get what they want, and it doesn't matter to them who they hurt in the process. I don't choose to believe anything that comes out of a liar's mouth. I wonder how high Misty was on the night that Haleigh disappeared? sucker Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 pm

And...just where did she get $$$ to blow on drugs...I don't think her new friend (TM's spy) would give her $$$ for that...Of course she might have "licensed" some photos...And...don't you just love the way that her friend (the one in the car) threw her under the bus...With friends like that, who needs enemies?...Wonder if the PD confiscated the crushed pills...to have them tested...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Misty Croslin robbed while trying to buy drugs, police say

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 6:17 p.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 6:17 p.m.

The 17-year-old who was babysitting Haleigh Cummings the night the child disappeared was robbed Monday night while trying to buy illegal drugs, according to the Palatka Police Department.

Misty Croslin was one of three people involved in the robbery at the Ragsdale Apartment Complex off Moody Road, police reported.

Officers were called to the complex at about 8:15 p.m. after receiving a report that three women had been robbed.

One of the three, Melinda Santmyer, 22, told officers they had driven to the complex to try to buy illegal drugs, said Assistant Chief James Griffith.

As she was walking back to the vehicle, two or three men came up to them. Police reported the second victim, Brandy Steedley, 18, said the men grabbed Croslin and stole her purse. Santmyer told police they also took her purse.

Croslin was able to get back into the car with Steedley, who drove off. Santmyer ran away and was later found and interviewed by officers at the complex.

Griffith said at first police were told the three were at the complex so that one could visit a friend. He said police later learned the trip had been about purchasing drugs. Griffith said police did not know what type of drugs they were trying to buy.

Last week, a St. Johns County judge finalized the divorce of Croslin and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father. The two had married soon after Haleigh, then 5 years old, disappeared in February.

Investigators have continued to search for the girl but have said they have no information about the girl's whereabouts. She was last seen at the Satsuma home of Ronald Cummings.

Croslin had been babysitting Haleigh and her younger brother that night while Ronald Cummings was at work. She later said she woke up early in the morning to find that the girl had vanished from the home.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office considers Croslin "key" in the case and investigators have said that information they have gathered during the investigation does not match her version of events that night.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091020/ARTICLES/910209893/1002?Title=Misty-Croslin-robbed-while-trying-to-buy-drugs-police-say-
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Estee wrote:And...just where did she get $$$ to blow on drugs...I don't think her new friend (TM's spy) would give her $$$ for that...Of course she might have "licensed" some photos...And...don't you just love the way that her friend (the one in the car) threw her under the bus...With friends like that, who needs enemies?...Wonder if the PD confiscated the crushed pills...to have them tested...
Hi, Estee! hug

Excellent post! Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 88030 I wonder about how she's making money too. Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 5368 It's amazing how people who use drugs always manage to somehow find the money. I hope the police, and the hospital tested Misty for drugs. It looks like her "innocent act" is wearing thin. She's very transparent, in my opinion. Whether or not they're aware of it, liars & phonies always give themselves away in one way or another. sucker Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm

I would think if there were either crushed pills or a crushed pill bottle that did not have a prescription to someone there, someone would have been arrested. Don't people get arrested for pills in their pocket if they can't produce a prescription? Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 5368
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Piper wrote:I would think if there were either crushed pills or a crushed pill bottle that did not have a prescription to someone there, someone would have been arrested. Don't people get arrested for pills in their pocket if they can't produce a prescription? Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex 5368

I believe so Piper, but according to the media, the bottle was found at the scene with the purse strap. Not on anyone in peticular. Hence, no charges.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex Empty Misty got robbed...

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 am

Looks like Misty got robbed on her way to make a drug deal. You can't make this stuff up. kh

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21352160/detail.html#
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:19 pm

It would seem that the Croslin clan has kissed and made up. Misty's father (he previously said he didn't think she was home the night that Haleigh went missing) now says he believes her that she was sleeping. Time for the fam to circle the wagons around her and start damage control???

kh

http://kidsinperil.blogspot.com/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-babysitter-gets.html
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 pm

So, did they get the bad guys who robbed her???
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 pm

They say the police got another call and had to leave the scene?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:42 am

Funny how it seems that Misty knows how to call 911 when it suits her. Mad Her little Miss Innocent act is just that, "an act". She's extremely self-serving. I hope she never has children. No
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 am

Piper, they were probably relieved...Oops, accident on fourth street, gotta run.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down