Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown

+10
Dis
Estee
Justice4all
Booklover
Julie
FystyAngel
Tracey6434
Piper
sitemama
Snaz
14 posters

Go down

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Empty Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:38 pm

I came across this little ditty in the discovery released on February 18, and I must have completely missed it. And why didn't we hear anything about this from the media? I believe this is 'one' of the people KC has stated was Caylee's father. The authorities could have tracked down the parents of this young man and done DNA tests to see if Caylee is their biological granddaughter..... If the tests showed she was, wouldn't THAT change the complexion of this story?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Page 19 of 59:

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 2wr3l7k
Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 34ryu83

(Sorry, this is the best I could do for now to get you a picture of the death certificate.)
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Empty Re: Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Snaz, Eric was bi-racial and I don't think Caylee looked like she was. Therefore, I don't think this guy could possibly be Caylee's bio dad. JMO I don't think KC had any idea who Caylee's dad was.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Empty Re: Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:19 pm

OMG... I didn't even see that little detail..... probably not then... but I wonder why the State would have had this in discovery.... must have been something they at least checked out. I mean, after all, stranger things have happened in this case!

Thanks, c4!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Snaz, Eric's last name was Baker, the dad's was Ridner and the mom's was Dalton. If he died in 2007, and was 18 at the time of death, he would have only been 16 when Caylee was born, and only 15 when Caylee was conceived. This does not compute for me. He lived in KY and KC lived in FL. How did they meet, certainly not in some club, I hope. I am really confused!!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm just saying these must be SOME reason it was in the discovery......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:26 pm

There has got to be a reason why his name is out there in order for his death certificate to be part of the discovery. The things that make you go hmmmm.....
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:38 pm

If I remember correctly, KC did say, at one time, that Caylee's bio father died in a car wreck just before Caylee's 2nd birthday. LE must have had that name, either from KC or one of her friends to look up a death certificate in KY.

Just another piece of evidence, to make us speculate about.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:05 am

It seems to me, IIRC, that in one of CA's interviews, she told either the FBI or OSCO that Caylee's father's name was Eric, but that he died in a car accident. And I believe I also remember KC saying she had a copy of Caylee's father's obituary on her computer at home. Maybe that is where that copy came from. Whether it is true or not doesn't matter to KC (or CA for that matter).

We all know how much we can believe anything that comes out of the mouths of either of those two. However, I think CA is probably just repeating whatever KC told her, and KC has told so many different stories to so many different people, she probably can't even remember what she told to whom. And I tend to agree with c4 that KC doesn't actually really even know who Caylee's bio dad is.

It would be nice, though, if LE had been able to determine who the bio dad is. Even though they would have lost Caylee, I believe the father's family at least has the right to know she even existed.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Snaz wrote:It seems to me, IIRC, that in one of CA's interviews, she told either the FBI or OSCO that Caylee's father's name was Eric, but that he died in a car accident. And I believe I also remember KC saying she had a copy of Caylee's father's obituary on her computer at home. Maybe that is where that copy came from. Whether it is true or not doesn't matter to KC (or CA for that matter).

We all know how much we can believe anything that comes out of the mouths of either of those two. However, I think CA is probably just repeating whatever KC told her, and KC has told so many different stories to so many different people, she probably can't even remember what she told to whom. And I tend to agree with c4 that KC doesn't actually really even know who Caylee's bio dad is.

It would be nice, though, if LE had been able to determine who the bio dad is. Even though they would have lost Caylee, I believe the father's family at least has the right to know she even existed.

Snaz,

You are absolutely correct. KC did tell CA that the Caylee's father was this Eric. She also did state that he died on the day of Caylee's second birthday party. Now that I am saying this, I can't see the actual date of death. However, I am not sure Caylee's party would have been on her "actual" birthday anyway. I'm sure none of that was even true. I do remember CA and GA both stating in interviews with LE that KC had told them, this Eric was the father too. I'm sure that LE checked out any name they had that was mentioned as Caylee's possible father. We know they verified Jessie, of course. And heck, they even checked Lee because of KC's story he abused her. I remember, I think she even told Amy or Annie (not sure which one), that the father was a one night stand who was married and lived out of town.
She sure has caused LE to run circles to debunk or verify All of her lies. I can't think of any truths she has ever told other than her own name. I am going to bet KC has NO idea who Caylee's father was.

Ok, went back and checked the date of death. It was in May. Caylee's birthday wasn't until August. I doubt she had a birthday party in May for her. Just another lie.

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last paragraph)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes, they all said that "Eric" was the father. I remeber thinking that he would have only been 15 or 16 yrs old. The Anthony's did say that he & KC got together when he was on vacation in Florida. I don't think KC discriminated, lol.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

This is part of the statement of Detective Melich regarding who KC said was Caylee's father.

Page 12: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony%20pgs%202271-2320%20f.pdf

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Iw263a
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Empty George Is NOT Caylee's Father

Post by Julie Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:36 pm

This is amazing....& so is Valhall:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=327
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:39 am

Hi, Julie! hug George Anthony might be a lot of things. None of them are good, but, I just cannot believe he is Caylee's father. No Casey has been with so many guys, I'm sure she has no idea who fathered Caylee. Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 5368 Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 541830 Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 am

I have never believed that George was Caylee's father. I'm glad that Valhall helped put the rumor to rest.

Last edited by Justice4all on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am

I never thought it was true either, that is just too sick. But the rumor mill had this one floating around for the longest time, esp. knowing they tested Lee & he came back negative. I was really glad to see her research this one.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 am

I would have believed that Lee was the father before I would have believed that George was, but I didn't really think Caylee was a product of incest. I believe Casey is the one who brought up inappropriate touching in the family, so that is a major reason these rumors got started.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 am

Casey started the ball rolling with her lies and accusations, from her own deviated mind. Wonder what personal gain she thought she'd get from that. Sick Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 118198
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 am

I didn't think he was...but I wonder about that guy out west...think they'll do a DNA comparison on him??? It's a wonder that every Tom, Dick and Harry hasn't lined up for their moment of fame (shame)...Oh yes, I remember that play in the hay with Crazy...I could be precious Caylee's dad...I wonder how many one night stands she had...or even yet can she remember....she probably lost count at 10...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 am

I think it's really sad that Caylee's dad will never be found. Sad Whoever he might be, he deserves to know that he had a child. How anyone could possibly believe anything out of Casey's mouth is beyond me. How sad it was for Caylee to be born into such a "sick" family. George & Cindy don't know the meaning of love. They even used their own granddaughter for the short time she was here. Now that she is gone, they are betraying her by supporting the creature that took her life. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:35 am

I have never thought it MY business who Caylee's father is, however, since she was brutally murdered by her mother and sold to the highest bidder by the rest of her family, it would be some serious come uppance for the family if he appears. Whoever it is probably prays every night that their identity will remain a secret. I would be surprised if Casey even knows who Caylee's dad is.

I never thought it was George or Lee. The fact that they were even tested for it is creepy. I don't think either one of them molested Casey, nope, she is no victim. I won't even give her a pass regarding her psycho mother's behaviour.

I am thankful that this rumor can be put to rest. I am tired of reading stupid jokes about it. People who have survived incest don't think it's funny to joke about it. JMO Thank you Fysty, for this blog, it has a lot of classy members and one hell of a classy staff!!!!! hug
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Caylee Anthony's Father Remains Unnamed

Attorney: Anthonys Told Him Biological Father Died In Car Crash

UPDATED: 10:50 pm EDT March 14, 2011

~Snipped~

According to court papers, the FBI agent said Casey Anthony gave him the impression the father could be her brother.

But sources said paternity tests for both Lee Anthony and Casey Anthony's ex-fiancee Jesse Grund's came out negative.

Hornsby said the tests helped remove a cloud of questions about both men.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27193611/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Didn't they also test George for paternity of Caylee? I thought they did and it was negative as well.

They should test that man Casey was working for when she got pregnant....the one at that Kodak thing at Universal.

It's such a shame that baby can't even have a father named for her. As if she wasn't insignificant enough to Casey...it would be nice to know who her daddy is.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Lottie, I too believe GA was tested also, but the results were not made public as far as I have heard. Maybe J4a or fysty has more info regarding this matter.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:47 am

Valhall combined the results of a DNA Parentage test of Casey, Caylee, and Jesse with George's DNA from another part of discovery and wrote a very scientific article explaining that it was impossible for George to be the father.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 am

According to court papers, the FBI agent said Casey Anthony gave him the impression the father could be her brother.

For her to even suggest this is sickening, this is an insult to incest survivors. Another bold faced lie plucked from her crazy mind. barf
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm pretty sure that Lee was tested. I seem to remember seeing in the docs that he was actually ruled out. I could be wrong....Snaz would know. She's amazing with this case. Hopefully she will be back here soon.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Lee was tested and ruled out. George was not tested. They only felt they had reason to test Lee.

see page 62, (aka page 3788).

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Empty JP

Post by Greeneyes_2006 Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm pretty convinced JP Chatt is Caylee's father. The resemblance is uncanny.
Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Jpccma

Greeneyes_2006

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome to RC, Greeneyes. Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown 864739

I always thought they looked a lot alike too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I also always thought Caylee resembled this guy, Ryan Paisley.

Wow, check out the similarity between the photo I posted & my avatar.
Caylee's Biological Father Still Unknown Ryan_p10
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 30, 2011 10:20 am

Some interesting theories at this link.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1387-another-candidate-for-baby-daddy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 30, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm sure KC doesn't even know who Caylee's dad was, but right now, it does not make any difference. Caylee is gone and does not need a father now. She needed a father when she was still alive, some one who cared for her and would have loved her and made sure she was safe.

Too late now, so what does it matter?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Maybe someone here knows.

-----------------
Seubert, a DNA analyst at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., told the court that both George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, and Lee Anthony had been tested and excluded from being Caylee's father.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-casts-Doubt-heart-stickers/story?id=13855375
------------------

I never believed George was the dad, but when did he get tested?
bbm
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 am

I'll have to find that part of Seubert's testimony and listen again, but I think she pretty much said what Valhall did in the following article, but the ABC article twisted her words around to say George was tested for paternity.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

He wasn't specifically given a paternity test, but they have his DNA profile and it doesn't match the required profile to be Caylee's father.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

June 28, 2011 11:42 PM EDT

The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father—whose identity remains one of the great mysteries of the first-degree murder trial—died in a car accident in 2007. Grandma Cindy Anthony recently repeated that assertion in court, under oath. Meanwhile, Michael Patrick Duggan, a young man with a perpetual smile, died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007.

snipped:

“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony. I asked who she was and he said her name is Casey. He told me her dad was a cop and I said, ‘Oh, Mike! Does she want child support?’” At this point, Duggan was working as a low-paid waiter in Passaic, New Jersey.

snipped:

MacLean says she learned little more about the circumstances surrounding what would have been her first grandchild because within weeks Michael was dead. A stepsister riding in the car with him during a trip home to Massachusetts also perished.

Read more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 am

Wow. Jewel-y! Shocked

He was a decent looking guy. Too bad he has passed on. Sounds to me like he would have spoke up if he had known about Caylee's demise. Hopefully, they are reunited now.

Last edited by Sherry on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 pm

South Carolina inmate wants to know if he is Caylee's father

A man incarcerated at a federal prison in South Carolina has filed legal papers in Orange Circuit Court to determine if he is Caylee Marie Anthony's father.

The self-filed DNA/paternity suit comes from Christopher Lee Umberger, who listed his federal inmate number and address as Williamsburg Corrections in Salters, S.C.

snipped:

Umberger added that a "civil action suit" is planned, but without "confirmation using DNA, said suit can not be easily prosecuted."

The petition also states "that Casey Anthony, the mother, harmed or otherwise led to the death of Caylee Marie Anthony and a suit to hold Casey Anthony liable for such action is to be brought."

Read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-paternity-suit-20110714,0,6184415.story

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 pm

I don't know about the inmate in SC, but I feel pretty sure that Michael Duggan could be her dad. I saw his mom on a tv show today and they asked if she was willing to under go a DNA test to find out and she said she certainly would.

I don't know why, but I really feel that TV station will actually pay for the tests for her, cause they are very expensive. It she proves Caylee was her grandbaby, I hope she sues KC for wrongful death and KC will never see a dam penny.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 am

Mama, I read yesterday that Donna MacLean has retained John Q. Kelly as her wrongful death attorney. He was Nicole Brown Simpson's parents attorney and Beth Holloway, just to mention a few.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979624445
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Piper, While reading your above link there was also a link about KC telling fellow inmates she is pregnant??????

OMG I hope she is!!!! I hope, after DNA testing, it proves to be Bozo's. Can you imagine what that would look like!!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

LOL, I didn't see that! I know she wrote in letters she wanted to adopt. I'm sure it was a rumor. That would be another bizarre twist in this case though, wouldn't it!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 am

BOC has looked a little further into the butterfly64/Donna MacClean's assertions that she is Caylee's paternal grandmother:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/07/13/caylee-anthony-gram-wanna-be-sees-dead-people-is-donna-maclean-a-macleach/

She seems to have discovered some interesting tidbits that could rule out Ms. MacClean's son from being Caylee's father.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down