Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biological father yes or no

+4
LottieM
linden
serramagk
Malden mom
8 posters

Go down

Biological father yes or no Empty Biological father yes or no

Post by Malden mom Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 am

PreviousNextClick to Watch Video
Click to Watch Videohttp://www.thedailybeast.com
Regular Photo SizeTOP STORIES Body goes unnoticed in public pool

Body found in public pool 2 days after victim drowned - FALL RIVER - The body …

Read More »HOT on the WEB Seagull takes off with video camera

The unfortunate owner of a go-pro camera is now the author of one of the hottest…

Watch Video »Caylee Anthony’s father may have been Massachusetts man
Updated: Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 5:44 PM EDT

(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - There is a developing story that could put Massachusetts right in the middle of a notorious murder trial.

Millions of people are following the Florida trial of Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her daughter Caylee Anthony.

One of the mysteries of this case has been who was Caylee's father.

Well now there's a report that Caylee Anthony's father was Massachusetts man.

Little Caylee Anthony died in 2008. Her mother is accused of killing her, and dumping her body in woods near her Orlando, Florida home.

Casey Anthony has publicly said the baby's father died in 2007, and she refused to name him.

Investigative reporter Diane Diamond on The Daily Beast website has identified a man named Michael Patrick Duggan, a man killed in a car accident in Cape Cod in 2007 as potentially being Caylee's father.

In October 2007 Duggan was killed in a single car accident in Falmouth.

Reporter Diamond has interviewed Duggan's mother.

She is quoted as saying, shortly before the fatal crash, Duggan told her he got a Florida woman pregnant, and that the baby was a girl.

At the time Duggan was living in Tennessee working for a moving company and was often in Orlando, Florida

The mother, who lives near Worcester, said her son even described the Anthonys, and said Casey’s dad was a police officer.

Meanwhile, in court, Casey’s father broke down on the stand, talking about his suicide attempt.

Casey Anthony herself may soon testify.

Prosecutors in Florida are seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony for the death of her daughter.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/woman-claims-massachusetts-man-michael-duggan-is-caylee-anthonys-father-20110629#ixzz1QjKs4jdp
Malden mom
Malden mom

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Biological father yes or no Empty Re: Biological father yes or no

Post by serramagk Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 am

Does anyone else remember that lady who came into chat a couple of weeks ago saying that she thought her son was the Dad? Hmmm!

serramagk

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 am

Butterfly64. The same person who said she saw Haleigh Cummings in a doctor's office. Hmmmm.....

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 am

I think the woman is batty/wants attention/hopes the National Enquirer will pay her for a story before she has to prove anything.

George and Cindy's lawyer said that woman had been calling his office and she was advised to get a DNA sample and have the FBI compare it to what they have on Caylee. He was nice about it, not putting her off, but it was obvious he wasn't going to take the lead in this and placed it back on her where it belongs. The fact that she hasn't done this yet and instead is going to the media to say she wants 'them' to test her DNA means, to me, that she is FOS.

On the other hand, KC did say the dad was just a guy passing through...but I still don't buy it.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 am

Yes that is me. the same person who saw Haleigh. This is not my fault that I remembered what my son told me on JUNE 11th!! I have been traumatized by my son's death for many years. I will find a way to get the DNA testing done and then you will see. I'm not hoping for anything here because this is a tragedy. If you'd like to call me, I would be happy... to tell you how it all went. I am not lying here. why would I?? I was also on Ghost hunters too.. does that mean I'm lying as well?? this is certainly not something someone wants on their plate. It doesn't make me happy to know Caylee is or could be my grand daughter.. its a tragedy and there are no winners.. again, someone want to call me?? pm me and I'll answer anything you want. I got into those cases to take my mind off of my own pain. again, this is not my fault.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 am

and yes, I was watching the trial right here and trying to tell others and look at the response I got.. I was put down and no one wanted to listen. I told the news and everyone else I will be willing to take a lie detectors test AND do DNA testing. Long ago there were very nice people on this board but over time something happened. So I'm sorry I'm not up to par in all your eyes minus a few. I can't say that about everyone. But now, I am seeing crime searchers online say the very same thing that I was into the haleigh case.. yes I was and yes.. it was me who thought I had saw her. I will admit that because it is true. I would never lie about something like this. this is a tragedy all the way around! The conversation me and Mark Lippman had tells me they do know who the father is because he certainly didn't deny my son was when he asked for his name. no, instead he defends it by belittling my intellegence saying its impossible if I don't have any DNA from my son. He is wrong and he knows it. which I told him. he is claiming I am bothering his clients and he said this on nancy grace, no I'm not.. i haven't talked to george or cindy at all. lippman also claims that cindy is recieving phone texts from me... not from me she isn't. why would I text her!! I don't have her number at all and I'm not going to take what Mark lippman says lightly!! this all could have been handled without media... I was trying to do this with respect but Noooooo Mark led me on, he's a liar and now he's lying to media. I'm not having a great time with all of this ... I am hurt, upset, sickened and wondering why on gods earth did someone not call me when my son had died to tell me about Caylee! believe me, the anthony's know who I am. they were so sure the father had nothing to do with it and that's because they knew he was dead. far as me, they probably figured my son never told me. Mark Lippman could have easily said.. " I'm sorry Donna, your not the grandmother".. as soon as Mark asked for my son's name. but he didn't.. he got all hyped up and with snot like tone asked me ... well... can you get any dna from your son!!! and he continued. however, why not say mike wasn't the father right away, or say there are many standing in line... or say anything to make me go away??! no, he says something stupid that even I know is wrong. Cindy wanted Caylee all to herself. she didn't want casey being the mommy, she didn't want lee to go to the hospital.. and.. she was probably happy when she found out the father is no longer... this way, she didn't have the other side to deal with. can you picture Cindy letting caylee come all the way to massachusetts for a visit?? nuff said.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 am

LottiM- know the facts before you start in. that would be nice. I just heard for the first time last night what to do and yes, I am going to do it. and no, I have not taken any money nor do I plan on it. why, you guys are such the supporters arn't you. judgeing before you even know a thing.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by linden Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 am

If they do not know who the father is, why would he deny it?

Why would someone contact you if they don't even know who you are?

If you didn't remember until June 11th that your son said he had a baby, then why would the Anthony's remember your name at all IF they'd ever heard it before?

I am sorry that you lost your son. I can understand that you are still grieving, but to borrow Sally Karioth's words, it seems like 'magical thinking'.

You seem to be expecting a lot from the Anthony's during a time where they are reliving what happened to their granddaughter and their daughter may possibly be facing the death penalty. Could you not have done this when the trial wrapped up? Or just contacted Baez or Lippman and mentioned your thoughts and asked for advice, not for reassurance or expectations of a warm welcoming party.

Who knows who the father is, perhaps it is your son, but I don't even think Casey knows. And if you are her grandmother, then you are doing her memory no good by going on to the Internet and insulting Cindy, who everyone has acknowledged did everything she could to provide a wonderful life for Caylee.

This is not about you right now. This is not about your son. This is about Caylee.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 am

butterfly64 wrote:LottiM- know the facts before you start in. that would be nice. I just heard for the first time last night what to do and yes, I am going to do it. and no, I have not taken any money nor do I plan on it. why, you guys are such the supporters arn't you. judgeing before you even know a thing.

I was stating my guess. If my guess is wrong I suppose I will soon know that when your grandparent DNA matches up with Caylee's DNA sample. Until then, you are the one who put this out to the public before even you had any facts to back it up....are we all supposed to just jump on your bandwagon or get hit with snotty remarks as to our guesses? In fact, how do we even know this username is really the woman who says she could be Caylee's grandmother? I reserve the right to guess until I am proven wrong. Cool
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by serramagk Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:39 am

Butterfly, I didn't judge you at all that morning you came into chat. I had no idea if your story was real or not, but you did get some advice that morning.

As far as the DNA tests goes, that can be expensive and maybe a person doesn't have the money to put out, so I wouldn't blame a person if media offered to pay for the test.

I'm glad you at least started the ball rolling. You need to know one way or the other. I hope you find out the truth soon.

Best of luck to you Butterfly!

serramagk

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Butterfly64, even if you have to have one of the medias pay for this testing, I would certainly get it done. If you remember the names that your son told you back in 2007 and they do match with the names in this circus, I would definitely get the tests.

Frankly, I hope you are proven right. I know there is no money to be had from KC, but I would still press charges on her for wrongful death. You have every right to do that, as does GA & CA, but they won't, so you must.

Please keep us posted on the results, or you can pm me directly. I am interested.

Butterfly, I like fysty, remember when you were here earlier, and I also believe in you. Please let us know the results as soon as you get them. Prayers coming your way.

Last edited by sitemama on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Butterfly64, I wish you the best and hope you get the answers you are looking for. As I've told you before, I'm so sorry for the loss of your son.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Butterfly....I remember who you are & if I remember correctly...you sent me photo's of the possible HaLeigh siting. I didn't doubt you then & I don't doubt you now. Anything is possible.

Some of the members in chat have been talking (and yes joking) about "Butterfly64"...I had no idea that they were talking about you. (I believe you went by donna then) correct? I wasn't there the day you were in chat.

I'm sorry that no one believes you & I hope that you will understand why they are questioning you. I hope that you get the answers that you seek. Please do, follow through with whomever will help you get that test done.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 pm

LottieM wrote:I think the woman is batty/wants attention/hopes the National Enquirer will pay her for a story before she has to prove anything.

George and Cindy's lawyer said that woman had been calling his office and she was advised to get a DNA sample and have the FBI compare it to what they have on Caylee. He was nice about it, not putting her off, but it was obvious he wasn't going to take the lead in this and placed it back on her where it belongs. The fact that she hasn't done this yet and instead is going to the media to say she wants 'them' to test her DNA means, to me, that she is FOS.

On the other hand, KC did say the dad was just a guy passing through...but I still don't buy it.

yes this is butterfly64 Cindy and George's lawyer LIED. I only called the lawyer ONE time and he said he would get back to me in a couple of days.. and didn't. No one was nice about it. I got this all done on my own with the help of my lawyer. its going to be the anthony's to have to answer once it is proven and that should be out by the end of this week. Its really sad that there was no one here to support me. I only reported what I had remembered. It certainly was a shocker to me no different then it would be to anyone else. no one knows the entire story, once proven... it will all come out. When are people going to stop believing in a lawyer who spews garbage out of his mouth? lippman got on NG and basically said the same thing.. and I got mad because I already told him it can be proven!! lippman's direct answer was " its impossible to prove".. so ok, we shall see about that one. People can be so very cruel I swear. No one here knows me and yet everyone is so quick to judge. technically speaking, I am totally crushed about the entire thing. My son Mike, knew her when he was younger 7,8,9... and obviously hooked up with her later down the road and was told about it in late summer of 07. Mike went to florida with his grandparents during that time and was in orlando. and mikes dad, that he/she thing.. would take him to florida as well. The proof is in the DNA and will come out very soon but again, cut me some slack. I tried to do everything without the media but both lawyers would not get back with me. and there was so much more in between before I took a reputable reporters advise and did it the way I had. long ago this chat room was full of nice people and now there are people that wont even give you half a chance. I am a woman who is hurting beyond belief.. and saddened how I am judged. I'm sorry I just can't make everyone happy. thanks for listening..

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

FystyAngel wrote:Butterfly....I remember who you are & if I remember correctly...you sent me photo's of the possible HaLeigh siting. I didn't doubt you then & I don't doubt you now. Anything is possible.

Some of the members in chat have been talking (and yes joking) about "Butterfly64"...I had no idea that they were talking about you. (I believe you went by donna then) correct? I wasn't there the day you were in chat.

I'm sorry that no one believes you & I hope that you will understand why they are questioning you. I hope that you get the answers that you seek. Please do, follow through with whomever will help you get that test done.

Thank you fystyangel... you were always there for me before and I can see you are here for me now.. I should know the answer to it all sometime this week. thank you so much

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm

sitemama wrote:Butterfly64, even if you have to have one of the medias pay for this testing, I would certainly get it done. If you remember the names that your son told you back in 2007 and they do match with the names in this circus, I would definitely get the tests.

Frankly, I hope you are proven right. I know there is no money to be had from KC, but I would still press charges on her for wrongful death. You have every right to do that, as does GA & CA, but they won't, so you must.

Please keep us posted on the results, or you can pm me directly. I am interested.

Butterfly, I like fysty, remember when you were here earlier, and I also believe in you. Please let us know the results as soon as you get them. Prayers coming your way.

I added to this post, but wasn't sure you would see it so I am posting the entire post again. Good Luck.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 pm

linden wrote:If they do not know who the father is, why would he deny it?

Why would someone contact you if they don't even know who you are?

If you didn't remember until June 11th that your son said he had a baby, then why would the Anthony's remember your name at all IF they'd ever heard it before?

I am sorry that you lost your son. I can understand that you are still grieving, but to borrow Sally Karioth's words, it seems like 'magical thinking'.

You seem to be expecting a lot from the Anthony's during a time where they are reliving what happened to their granddaughter and their daughter may possibly be facing the death penalty. Could you not have done this when the trial wrapped up? Or just contacted Baez or Lippman and mentioned your thoughts and asked for advice, not for reassurance or expectations of a warm welcoming party.

Who knows who the father is, perhaps it is your son, but I don't even think Casey knows. And if you are her grandmother, then you are doing her memory no good by going on to the Internet and insulting Cindy, who everyone has acknowledged did everything she could to provide a wonderful life for Caylee.

This is not about you right now. This is not about your son. This is about Caylee.

Linden... please don't tell me how I should be feeling or thinking considering I lost a son to a possible murder! and you have no idea what I know the anthony's have done. All the Anthony's are holding the fathers name for a reason and I know what that reason is.. and they have taken it wayyy too far. let me say this as well... it was all about Caylee right? ok... maybe if the Anthony's clued me in I could have been there for a victim impact statement. I believe Caylee was my granddaughter and it isn't my fault I blocked it out from "trauma" myself.. now, soon as its proven.. what do you think I am going to do?? I'm going to do everything i can for CAYLEE!!! something the Anthony's didn't do which was why I should have been included!! and the Anthony's knew that which was why they think they can continue to hide it all. Yes, Cindy may have cared for Caylee but she left alot of people out.. she left Lee out of the birth... she stopped Casey from being a mother... and she stopped the paternal side from knowing and being there... so quit patting the heads of those who didn't care about CAYLEE. Cindy LIED on the stand many times... and you want to talk about all she did for CAYLEE.. ohhhhh don't get me started.. but C.. you do not know the entire situation. I am here for CAYLEE and I will do something about it!!!

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

I know I can't make everyone happy so that is ok. Thank you so much to those who have. I truly do appreciate it.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down