Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation:

5 posters

Go down

Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation: Empty Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation:

Post by randilynn Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm

okay... not sure how many caught this story on HLN... this little girl went in to use the restroom facilities at a local park in GA... her parents waited outside for her, and had no idea there was a man in there that had very ill intentions..

an off duty officer, used her better judgement when she saw the mens shoes under the stall next to her and heard the childs muffled cries.

she ordered him out, and held him there until LE arrived.. another off duty female officer made the 911 call...

these two women saved this little girl from unimaginable horrors that day. she is safe, because they used their gut instincts when something was "off".... special thanks to these women who acted when a little one needed them!! praise

read full story here:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21141437/detail.html
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation: Empty Re: Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation:

Post by Piper Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm glad you posted this Randi. I heard about this story. These women are true heroes. The girl and her parents will be eternally grateful to them. I applaud them as well.
Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation: 179695
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation: Empty Re: Off duty officers save girl from bathroom molestation:

Post by Justice4all Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm glad the two off duty officers were there and that the little girl is okay.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:52 pm

What a story! I'm glad they were there for that girl.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm

What a terrifying experience for that child...She'll probably never go to a public restroom alone again...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down