Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today.....

5 posters

Go down

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today..... Empty I received an email from Tim Holmseth today.....

Post by FystyAngel Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm

I recieved an interesting email today from Tim Holmseth. For those who don't know who he is, he's a writer in MN. He's been on the HaLeigh Cummings case for a very long time. I was introduced to him through Cobra, a very, very long time ago. Even before this site came to be.

I have been on his mailing list since the same time. I found this email interesting. Some say that Tim is just some nut case, other believe every word he writes. You can judge for yourself. Below is a copy of the email as well as a link to his site.

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today..... Th10

http://www.writeintoaction.com/
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today..... Empty Re: I received an email from Tim Holmseth today.....

Post by Dis Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:32 am

Fysty~I've never heard of this guy. Federal racketeering charges??? I will definitely check out your link. I still hope she is out there somewhere. God Bless her and keep her safe.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today..... Empty Re: I received an email from Tim Holmseth today.....

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

I don't know what is going on here in the HaLeigh Cummings case. But it sure sounds like something is going on. I just listened to an audio of Cobra Staubs. He has moved in with Kim Picazzio and her family. I guess this Tim Holmseth had posted two names who supposedly had abducted HaLeigh on his website. They were young, young kids, like 9 and 14. I don't know all the facts of this.

Anyone else know more about this??? I'll keep digging.

I couldn't get the audio link to work but it's at this page below.

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Here is the audio link Tracey.

http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-12-13_Cobra_Still_in_Satsuma.mp3

I don't know anything about this unfortunately. I didn't even know anything about Cobra moving in with Kim Picazio.

I also didn't get a chance to see where Tim Holmseth posted the pictures and names of these children on his site. If he did, they have now been removed. I have a very hard time believing that a 14-year-old and a 9-year-old abducted Haleigh.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

After listening to the audio, Cobra said he had posted the names on his website. However, when I went to look at it, it had been removed. So, I don't know what is going on there.

Thanks for posting the audio link J4A. I'm terrible at that sort of thing unless it is obvious on how to link it. Very Happy
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm

You are welcome Tracey. The best way to copy a link that isn't obvious is to right-click it and choose "Copy Link Location" if you are using Firefox or "Copy Shortcut" if you are using Internet Explorer. Then you can paste it right into your post.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:53 am

I didn't see anything on Tim's site about any children that may have taken HaLeigh. As a matter of fact, Tim usually sends me an email when he updates anything that he DOES post & I didn't even get a heads up. I'm not saying that it wasn't there, but I do find it unusual that I didn't get any heads up about it.

I will however say this....I do NOT believe one single word that Cobra says anymore. He has PROVEN to me to not only lie, but twist things. At one point, he was fighting with Kim P. and used others to get information for him. I can prove that Cobra, himself, sent out emails with information on where to find the dirt on Kim P. He later acted like he knew nothing about it.

Now he is "Staying with Kim P. & Family"???? All I can say is WTH??
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madisonsky40 Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I recieved an interesting email today from Tim Holmseth. For those who don't know who he is, he's a writer in MN. He's been on the HaLeigh Cummings case for a very long time. I was introduced to him through Cobra, a very, very long time ago. Even before this site came to be.

I have been on his mailing list since the same time. I found this email interesting. Some say that Tim is just some nut case, other believe every word he writes. You can judge for yourself. Below is a copy of the email as well as a link to his site.

I received an email from Tim Holmseth today..... Th10

http://www.writeintoaction.com/

So, why has this audio not been released? I just don't understand? Has anyone heard this audio? If so, where is it? TIA

Madisonsky40

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome to RC Madisonsky. I don't think it has been released. I can't find it anywhere. Here is a press release from writeintoaction.com that talks about what was allegedly said in the recording.

HaLeigh Cummings and Misty Croslin were four inches away from each other, sleeping

Sheffield family private investigator told Timothy Charles Holmseth he could be “assassinated “if he released the information - others would be “executed easily”

East Grand Forks, MN, December 13, 2009: On July 9, 2009, Timothy Charles Holmseth conducted an anniversary interview with Sheffield family private investigator William ‘Cobra’ Staubs. Staubs was under contract with Attorney Kim Picazio, as well as HaLeigh’s maternal grandfather, John ‘Marty’ Sheffield, simultaneously. Staubs told Holmseth he had a “major, major, major story,” but did not know how to safely get it out. “Please, for God’s sake, do not quote me on this,” Staubs pleads on the recording. “All these words came from [Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Detective] Peggy Cone’s mouth,” he said. Staubs repeatedly told Holmseth he could be “assassinated” for releasing the information and others could be “executed easily.” “Don’t give a shit where Misty said she was sleeping in the news this that and the other – the police have rolled it down to this – she was in the bed with HaLeigh – they were in the same bed – that is what the police know – these are facts that the police know, she was in the bed with HaLeigh; four inches away - not four feet away,” Staubs said. The knowledge of HaLeigh’s exact proximity to Misty Croslin, down to the inches, is knowledge that would only be known by the person who lifted the child from the bed and the PCSO has known it since the beginning. The situational fact also debunks the many sinister theories the PCSO leaked to the media about Croslin and the child, such as the child over-dosing on oxycontin at a wild party, her dead body being bagged up, and thrown into a pond – something PCSO detectives said might have happened. Holmseth has contacted the FBI, FDLE, PCSO, Putnam County Board of Commissioners, State’s Attorney Office, Office of the Governor, and the Attorney General of the State of Florida in effort to expose what was happening, while trying to protect innocent human life. Holmseth was threatened with jail and lawsuit by PCSO Major Gary Bowling after Holmseth confronted the PCSO. Holmseth has conducted approximately sixty hours of interviews since April, 2009, as well as received material that he will not disclose or make public without legal counsel. “Misty Croslin is a red herring being used by the PCSO to conceal the identity of the person(s) who actually abducted HaLeigh Cummings,” Holmseth said. “The federal authorities need to seize complete control of this criminal charade.”
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down