Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa

Go down

Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa Empty Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa

Post by eva Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa

DEER LODGE, Mont. - With the clock ticking down toward a decision on whether he lives or dies, the only Canadian on death row in the United States is expressing regret and sadness for the crimes he committed and the situation he finds himself in.

But Ronald Smith is also angry at the Canadian government for its "tepid" support of his clemency bid — support that came only after Federal Court forced Ottawa to act on Smith's behalf.

"It bothered me," Smith said in an interview with The Canadian Press at Montana State Prison — his home for the last 30 years.

"There was no need to make it a point that: 'We're being forced into this.' Come on, really? Am I that horrible a person that you have to be forced to act like a human being?

"I was a little grumpy about it."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-death-row-bothered-lack-support-hes-received-203138324.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa Empty Re: Canadian on Death Row 'Bothered' By Lack of Support He's Received From Ottawa

Post by eva Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Oh the poor killer! Crying or Very sad Killed two men to see what if feels like to take a life. (Lives.)

Well now he gets to find out how it feels when someone else takes his!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down