Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search

2 posters

Go down

Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search Empty Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Post by Justice4all Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:20 pm

SATSUMA -- The family of Haleigh Cummings wants the FBI to take over the investigation into the girl’s disappearance.

Haleigh, now 6, vanished in February from her Putnam County home in the middle of the night after her father’s then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was watching her.

Haleigh’s grandmothers told a Jacksonville newspaper they think local authorities are corrupt, and they want federal investigators to take complete control of the case.

The two grandmothers said they are asking Gov. Charlie Crist to step in and make it happen.

They vowed not to stop fighting until little Haleigh is found.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/13/haleighs_famiy_wants_fbi_to_take_over_search.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search Empty Re: Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Post by randilynn Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 pm

im sorry, but with these people that all seem to be into drugs, the FBI is the LAST thing they want around them.

i have prayed long and hard that this little girl would be found safe. The one thing i could not decide is what would happen to her if she were found? ... i have not seen one person in this whole mess that is fit to raise this child.. not ONE of them.!!!

as time has passed, i am convinced that she is no longer with us, and mysty is the only one who knows what happened to her. Keep on her'.. she will one day crack, and we will all know the truth.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search Empty Re: Haleigh’s Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Post by Justice4all Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

The FBI is probably what is needed, whether they want it or not. I don't blame the grandmothers for getting frustrated with local authorities.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down