Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search For Haleigh Cummings

4 posters

Go down

The Search For Haleigh Cummings Empty The Search For Haleigh Cummings

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 am

The Search For Haleigh Cummings
Posted on September 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crime

Hypothetically, Cobra, What If?

I received this rather thought provoking piece from TJ Hart, and I have to concur with his thinking - Simon

Private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs calls me nearly every day with something or another on the many cases he’s working.

The number of cases he’s working has dwindled a bit now that he is facing charges of false imprisonment of an alleged sex offender in Putnam County during his independent search for Haleigh Cummings.

Staubs has brought in over 8,000 people to law enforcement without a problem until now. But why is he behind the 8 ball in Putnam County and why now?

Hypothetically, Cobra, What if…….?

The Search For Haleigh Cummings Cobra_10

What if an out-of-town independent investigator came into this missing child investigation and started kicking up the dirt?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had “apparent authority” and the paperwork in-hand to take in an alleged capital sex offender after the man had been causing trouble near kids at the Haleigh Bug Center in Satsuma?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had his case on false imprisonment charges passed over once by the state attorney’s office?

What if an out-of-town independent investigator had those charges made to stick only after allegedly angering some who are involved in this case along with an assistant state attorney by asking a rather embarrassing or possibly offensive question?

If what if any of these things this out-of-town independent investigator says is true, what needs to be done?

TJ Harthttp://www.bloggernews.net/122354
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

The Search For Haleigh Cummings Empty Re: The Search For Haleigh Cummings

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm

I wonder if no one has come forth about Haleigh because if Misty took her to a party with drugs, no one wants to get involved. I have wondered why only one person, in jail has sent a message about the party. I think those at the party are afraid they would have to testify and be in trouble. Maddy

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 pm

If it turned out that there was a party where Haleigh overdosed on drugs and died , it is possible that people would be afraid of getting in trouble. However, it seems like at least one person involved would have confided in somebody by now, and probably would have had that confidence betrayed because of the $35,000 reward.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

At the beginning when Haleigh was missing, didn't the neighbors say that Ron had used drugs in the home? If he had used, his girlfriend, no doubt, was a user also. I feel Ron married Misty because of her age and if there were a trial she could be a witness. I still feel there were others at the party that are afraid if they came forth, they would be arrested if Haleigh were there with Misty and died there, either by taking a med or someone giving a med. to her I, also think Misty's mother knows something and is afraid to tell what she knows. The only one that seems to be a normal in this case is Ron's mother and I feel she knows there lifestyle but nothing about Haleigh's disappearance. Maddy

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 am

Maddy wrote:At the beginning when Haleigh was missing, didn't the neighbors say that Ron had used drugs in the home? If he had used, his girlfriend, no doubt, was a user also. I feel Ron married Misty because of her age and if there were a trial she could be a witness. I still feel there were others at the party that are afraid if they came forth, they would be arrested if Haleigh were there with Misty and died there, either by taking a med or someone giving a med. to her I, also think Misty's mother knows something and is afraid to tell what she knows. The only one that seems to be a normal in this case is Ron's mother and I feel she knows there lifestyle but nothing about Haleigh's disappearance. Maddy
Hi, Maddy! hug Welcome to RC! The Search For Haleigh Cummings 322372 I like your theory, and I agree with you. I really feel sorry for Ron's mother. I think she's completely in the dark about Haleigh's disappearance. From what we've seen so far, liars & thieves run in Misty's family. The Search For Haleigh Cummings 996823 The Search For Haleigh Cummings 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down